How can manlets maximize their height growth? What supplements/diet/exercise routine can help ensure this?

How can manlets maximize their height growth? What supplements/diet/exercise routine can help ensure this?

i bet you are too old.

22 here. Been the same height since I was 14.

Made this thread not only for me but to get some objective science on this topic.

bump

The only reliable non-biological determinant of height is childhood nutrition.

You're too old, OP.

how tlal are you?

not him but i am 5 4 and the same age

It's genetic. There isn't anything you can do about it.

And I've seen some poor as fuck people and some rich as fuck people and honestly I don't think nutrition really matters all that much either.

It's literally just you're mother's and father's genes. Maybe some epigenetic stuff but I nothing significant.

There are some diseases that affect growth but those are rare.

Kind of sucks because if you are a manlet you'll have a hard time finding a non-manlet (especially as a male) to have children with and then you will have manlet children which isn't ideal.

Maybe society will just get over this height fetish already though.

don't stunt your growth by lack of sleep

don't starve yourself when you're in puberty

everything else is up to genetics

>don't stunt your growth by lack of sleep
should 8 hours per night be the minimum?

>don't starve yourself when you're in puberty
would eating a healthy diet with mostly vegetables help or should meats be consumed in large quantities?

i've never considered this. there should be a name for this. manlet circularity. being a manlet just encourages smaller and smaller wives and smaller and smaller children. there must be some ghetto-esque places where manlet populations congregate and you just get this kind of selectionist process where people become dwarves.

what would you call this process? its not natural selection... it must be sexual selection but in a shit way.

These societies anyway would have ethics which are extremely harsh on women in order to stop them leaving. just isolate the women. keep them cooking and cleaning in the house, not allowed out. Likely these populations will turn muslim. just as a valid excuse to exploit chicklets into mating with them. christ what a world we live in.

>should 8 hours per night be the minimum?
You don't need 8 hours of sleep. If you wake up feeling refreshed then you sleep enough, if you wake up tired then you need to get more hours of sleep or change some aspect of your life since other things (e.g. lack of exercise, too much sugar in diet, iron deficiency, stress) can affect your sleep.

>would eating a healthy diet with mostly vegetables help or should meats be consumed in large quantities?
Get enough calories, protein and micronutrients. I don't know if protein source impacts how tall you become, you could look that up if interested. Omega-3 (EPA and DHA from fish or algae) is beneficial during growth but I don't think it affects height, again you could do some research yourself. Other than that I'm not sure if unhealthy things have a negative impact or not or if it's okay as long as you get everything else the body needs.

>tfw I did all this
>tfw 21
>tfw 5'9

I hardly slept as an adolescent and am five foot eight as a result, sleep more user, sleep more.

>tfw didn't do any of this
>tfw 19
>tfw 6'2"

BUMP

>started drinking coffee at 10
>didn't hit puberty until 17
>5'11"
Sucks to have shit genes, OP.

Hitting puberty later means you'll be taller m8

Alternately "toady only"

Antiestrogens to prevent growth plates from fusing. HGH to stimulate growth. But if your plates are already fused (i.e. if you aren't underageb&) you're fucked.

the only supplement to fix manletism is a .22 caliber bullet to the head.

underrated post

Should have taken human growth hormone when you were 12.

do certain vitamin supplements help stimulate HGH production?

Vitamin mk-677

that looks like it's a supplement for building muscle?

does the same GH that builds muscle also affect height growth?

There is no point in taking HGH if you are an adult, your bones have already fused. Your only means to gaining height is to get surgery.

more info about this procedure pls?

Sorry, I can't advice you on this procedure because I'm not a doctor. You can gain upwards of 6 inches or more. It's very painful and you will be hospitalised for a lengthy period (nearly a year). There are videos on youtube where people have gone through the journey, and a lot of discussion on other boards.

OP i don't doubt that you are the same guy who starts this same thread each week over the last three months.
Jesus Christ just let it go. Go bald with some dignity and grace... OWN IT!
It's not the end of the world.

>tfw did and still do all this
>tfw 20
>tfw 6'3"

bumping for nutrition Veeky Forumsentist response

Eat well you dumbo and you can gain height on your parents since they probably didn't have access to a diet as good as yours.

>tfw same
>except dad is 6'6
>I'm a manlet compared to him
FUUUUUCK

>dad is 6' 8"
>he a big guy
>he eats many dinner for two everyday (according to grandma always been like this)
>he worked out a lot and played on every sports team in HS
>joined the army and worked out for 4 more years

then there's me
>5' 4"
>starve myself regularly
>sedentary
>eat like shit

I'm 5'7, cunt. Enjoy your inches, I'm already closer to the underworld.

I do have a qt Asian gf tho, but If we have kids then they're doomed. How to solve this ethical Dilemma, anons?

Goes without saying, but she's really short. Probs 4'7 ish.

Ilizarov method.

Thanks

You got fucked by genetic recombination.

Kill the male ones and eat them to get stronger