Paying almost $9 for that.

Get cucked op.

> 5 mcdonald's posts at any given time on Veeky Forums

so are you guys lardasses or shills?

>$7.51
>almost 9 dollars
>being too poor to afford 9 dollars

Kek

It's not a matter of having $7 or $9, it's that for that price you could have gotten a better/actual burger from just about anywhere else. Instead, you spent actual-burger-prices on a McDonald's-quality burger.

Should have gone to the Arby's next door.

Got food poisoning the there once, never going back

>being this triggered

I bet my lunch cost more than you make in an hour or something

is it good???????

Imagine a big mac the size of a whopper

>letting the fries touch the paper

But with that fluffy mayo-lettuce Big Mac texture. Not good. Unsure what McD's was thinking.

the quarter pounder with cheese is the perfect mcd's burger

I feel like I'd just get tired of big macs halfway through a grand mac

bless the USA

That 'za could be salvaged

mcdonalds really needs to make the beef taste good if they want people to eat their burgers. it tastes so bland, greasy and spongy. they have decent concepts and classic standbys but they just need to tighten beef QC

I just said I get the first piece and it was all good.

>grand mac
>double Big Mac with 2 big patties instead of 4 small patties
>innovation

>Fruitopia

You're in Canada

It's been like that forever. Although we've gone through different phases. For awhile it was chipotle, then 5 guys, sometimes there's 5 taco bell threads up. McDonald's threads have been here forever. They oughta make a fast food and store bought drinks/snacks board.

>area code 919

he's in North Carolina around Raleigh

Just a fat redneck from Maiden, NC 28650. Nothing to see here

Randlet approves

They have fruitopia in maybe 1/3 of all mcdonalds, if we're using my personal anecdotal experiences

>it tastes so bland, greasy and spongy

that's because it's ass grade meat

It was OK. Big Carl is still better.

>divide an already slow board

Hate on america all you want. When your shitty europoor country is overrun by muslims and you can't eat before sunset in the summer because ramadan laws enacted by your muslim mayor and muslim city council, and your kids go to public school and learn that bowing to mecca is culturally appropriate, ill be sitting with my feet up, sipping a McDonalds coke, and laughing that you thought you were SO COOL when you didn't join George Bush's coalition of the willing.

Enjoy being ravaged by ISIS you fucking assholes.

>sipping a McDonalds coke,
>not sipping McDonalds orange juice

I can't wait until Europe becomes a Muslim shithole completely. It will be beautiful

I'm American and it makes me sad. Yea we have a problem with the Mexicans spilling in too but the Muslims are far far worse.

just rename it /mcd/ already

i don't mind the first gen mexicans so much. They do the shitty jobs i don't want to do and work hard. Their kids, on the other hand - oy vey.

Second gen worst gen.

>First gen no speaks come work the fields and dig ditches no complaints, pretty cool guys
>Their kids are fucking monsters because they grow up poor in shitty neighborhoods and have the whole "I'm not from here but I'm not from there either" mentality.

By third gen on Mexicans assimilate pretty well. Better than most niggers who have had family here for hundreds of years.

>autism

$20 for 27 fresh patties at costco

McDonald's is shit tier, I've tried time and again to see the appeal but the only good thing in their menu are the tendies