Tfw IQ isn't >200

>tfw IQ isn't >200
How does it feel that none of us will ever access such genius and be genuine polymaths, write a sprawling and astonishingly erudite masterpiece, or even really be of any intellectual note?

majority of really high iqs get serious mental issues before they have a chance to find their niche or produce a profound work

Anyone smarter than me is a pseud and anyone dumber than me is a retard.

If you're smart enough to learn things then your IQ doesn't matter.

Probably
Still, Neumann and Paul Allen didn't do too badly for themselves
It's not success but rather just being able to function on such a tier of intellect that's so intriguing to me.

I suppose, but it's hard to compete with kindergarten age children who are already doing differential equations and whatnot

Would rather be Zen Master than prattling academic

Einsteins are cool though

they mentally get stuck on some one thing and it could wreck them they have to approach life with a very different discipline

motto for this whole board desu

it's also true t b h

iq=interesting queer=faggot=OP

This is like saying if you can count the speed at which you count doesn't matter.

once you reach a certain level of intellectual ability whining about IQ is just an excuse for why you're a failure honestly, if you genuinely appreciate classical literature you're already above the vast majority of the population

You don't need a 200iq for anything.

The true crime is being somewhere between 115-125 because you're smarter than most people by a good margin, but you'll never be a genius or have any distinguishable mental prowess. You're just the guy that people will say "oh yea, so-and-so is a smart guy".

Once you break 135 you're truly in the territory where you are literally capable of learning anything.

I'd say 120s are very capable, it just requires more effort. I'd imagine they could learn the same things that a genius could, just in a much longer timespan.

>William James Sidis
>estimated IQ 250

can this even be real?
i mean, where is the limit of this IQ measurements?

>IQ
>2016

160 is generally the cap but there are people who just break the test and they are referred to as "immeasurable geniuses"

wtf i hate polymaths now

iq stopped being an accurate measurement of intelligence in 2004 lmao

>tfw 138 IQ
>tfw mental illness and teenage angst ruined my teenage years
>tfw now I'm the smartest guy in every job I work because I work such shitty jobs
>tfw going to college now
College is my key to escaping this normie nightmare.

well, yeah

good luck my man

Goodluck my dude

good luck my lover

How accurate are IQ tests? Can they only predict things like spacing and equations or also things like reading comprehension and writing skill?