Could a civilization with a sufficient level of technology unbake a cake and extract it back into its original...

Could a civilization with a sufficient level of technology unbake a cake and extract it back into its original ingredients?

If yes would it be able to unbeat the egg back into a yolk?

Hardmode: You can not use nanotechnology to simple rearrange the atoms of the cake into its ingredients. You have to literally undo the reactions and changes that occurred during heating and mixing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p08_KlTKP50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh thermodynamics

Someone will try to explain it to you, but basically your question is wrong. Like a child asking "how much can Santa lift if he was real?". Well here's no answer Timmy because that's not how things are.

You could completely destroy the cake with high enough temperature and remake the molecules

theres some shit on youtube though where you can mix and unmix some oil shit in water. thats kinda cool. probably the closest you can get to what you want to see.

he might know what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=p08_KlTKP50 this one.

Just apply a time field on the cake and reverse time until the original ingredients appear.

I'll answer your questions with a question

Can you unbeat your dick?

>Could a civilization with a sufficient level of technology unbake a cake and extract it back into its original ingredients?

Yes because you just said they have a sufficient level of technology.

Hardmode, it would be prohibited by the laws of thermodynamics due to the non-reversibility of certain reactions that occur during the process of cooking.

However, assuming the system isn't adiabatic, it would be possible to separate the ingredients using modern technology using electrophoresis, centrifugation and organic lab separation techniques to separate the ingredients down to pure molecular components, and then remix them using pre-measured ratios and consistencies until you have a rough approximation of what the original ingredients were like.

well observed.

/thread

test test test houston

Can you unbreak my heart? Say you love me again? Undo this hurt that ha caused when you walked out that door and walked out of my life? Uncry these teeeeeheheeeeeeheheears?

>apply a time field

bravo A++

>Hardmode:

>can not use nanotechnology to simple rearrange the atoms of the cake into its ingredients.
>rearrange the atoms of the cake

>undo the reactions and changes that occurred during heating and mixing
>changes that occurred during heating and mixing

If you can explain the difference between these two things, I can answer your question. But I can't answer your question

maybe ask Veeky Forums how to unbake

rearranging atoms is not the same as undoing chemical reactions dip

yes it is

>he thinks reactions aren't simply the movement of one atom bound in a molecule to be bounded in another molecule

hdvhu

>thinks you can just ignore electron flow and molecular orbitals
just stop, reactions are so much more than just moving the atoms

>he thinks that when you'd move an atom from a molecule, that it wouldn't be understood the electrons would shift

brainlets LMAO

stupid to believe its possible with current technology..estimated time two million more years of technological progress...yes its one of those things

why would you want to do that cake is delicious

No, because that's called "going back in time".