She was such a qt lads. why did she have to end it all? :(

she was such a qt lads. why did she have to end it all? :(

i wanna count the red stars and those of plum-color with her

mainly I'd want to suck her t1ts. however as of late those desire have passed away like the memory of a dream in the morning

She's kind of a degenerate, loved getting baked.

Genuinely thought that was a photo of me for a second, but I have a slightly broader, more masculine facial structure.

Holy.....I want more...

Is this meme from /r/writing too?

lmao

That bitch is 100% certain related to Wittgenstein. Look at that soulful yet autistic gaze. It's eerily alike.

She has an ugly smile, though. She looks better sad and thoughtful. Maybe that's why her BFs and husband made her miserable because they couldn't stand her ugly smile.

nah i think its an ok smile just that it seems forced with her

Hottest Plath pic I know of.

too LEWD. confirmed for being UNPURE.

You didn't know Plath was a party-girl slut?

wait what

nice. I like them prespiced and smoked.

in all seriousness, I love her poetry and The Bell JAr is one of my favorites.

Go away Veeky Forums

I like this meme

Did you even read her work?

>you father dies after a grueling illness
>make the most self-serving Freudian cakefart-ridden poem ever

I'd wish she had ended it sooner.

yes but i know perhaps the bare minimum regards to her life

You must have missed her little known novel titled the bell-jar which deals with exactly that topic. My mistake.

>one's outward appearance determines their worth as a human being

Well it demonstrably does I'm afraid. To some degree, for most people.

i've never been one to read prose that often. i know its a crime to say you like plath but not read the bell jar, so yeah i need to get to it some time sooner rather than later.

It's sadder to hear about beautiful people passing than ugly ones because the property beauty has value on a psychological and biological level (and sadness is an emotion).

I don't see how this implies that outward appearance determines your worth as a human being. That would be a metaethical claim but OP made no such claim, rather he implied being "in grief", a psychological reaction.

Maybe she was just cold.

How was she a party girl in the Bell Jar
She seemed pretty autistic (Veeky Forums catchall lingo that in this context means anxious FYI) desu

>socialite work experience in NY
>has regularly scheduled mandatory tea parties
while reading for prose is all well and good, there's a small amount of plot you're meant to absorb alongside it.

That was a summer internship, she was there for like 4 weeks

SYLVIA

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE OVEN

What a pompous retard this fuck is, lol.

>yeah most of the book which is set outside the hospital famous for famous people having mental breakdowns being sent to is in a socialite world, but that doesn't mean that the whole book is in a wealthy socialite world
wtf?
>reading comprehension is pompous
I'm sure it feels that way.

Where is it from?

>I'd want to suck her tits
>as of late those desires have passed away like the memory of a dream in the morning

I know that feel, user...

Formed by the appetite that I was on the point of gratifying, she it was, I imagined who offered me that gratification. My body, conscious that its own warmth was permeating Slyvia's, would strive to become one with her, and I would awake. The rest of humanity seemed very remote in comparison with this woman whose company I had left but a moment ago: my cheek was still warm from her tits, my body bent beneath the weight of them. If, as would sometimes happen, she had the appearance of Slyvia Plath in her entirety, which I had just known in waking hours, I would abandon myself altogether to the soul quest of her, like people who set out on a journey to see with their own eyes some city that they have always longed to visit, and imagine that they can taste in reality what has charmed their fancy. And then, gradually, the memory of her would dissolve and vanish, until I had forgotten the maiden in my dream.

I want it to become a public spectacle that I ate a famous female literary figure's ass

Like it ruins her marriage and she puts her head in an oven or something, and then 15 years later I do an interview on TV where I semi-mournfully describe how I ate her ass that fateful night

Esther's not a slut. She's even a virgin at the start of the novel.

esther tries to be a slut and gets fucked up

team huffelpuf lmao

this post brings up an interesting post

you are dick is not very interesting i think

the feeling is mutual

Holy shit I want to doggy her

i have been enjoying this meme

she would have hated every beta on this message board. she makes it clear in bell jar that she was only interested in true alphas.

Her character in The Bell Jar is literally the female version of Holden Caufield.

When a girl says TBJ is her fave book, it's like a guy saying Catcher in the Rye is his fave book.

As for Plath herself, her sometimes sleek exterior hides persona as dowdy as Virginia Woolf's, but more timid and cowardly. She'd never have had the balls to pocket stone herself to death.