Has a women writer ever write something that made you really think or moved you in any way?

Has a women writer ever write something that made you really think or moved you in any way?

For me, personally, no.

unironically Sylvia Plath when i was 16

my mom texted me that her and dad were getting a divorce

You must be a fucking retard, because she's shit

Flannery O'Connor and Hannah Arendt are both fantastic. That said I never went out of my way to read women specifically so I didn't read a lot of them. Austen and Woolf were okay.

>when i was 16

Typical women really. Bet he has always provided for her and now she wants a black man

Women are disgusting

They are not fantastic compared to most men, really.

The psychiatrist who wrote out my autism diagnosis was female and that was life changing

my dad left her for another woman

Women should stay in the fucking kitchen where they belong

She probably had it coming by being a nagging bitch who couldn't take care of her man

Harper Lee - To Kill a Mockingbird

it's definitely more like she couldn't take care of her man, but I think he wanted more of a nagging bitch, my mom is too submissive
keep guessing though

Let's face it, your mom is just another typical women, behaving like a spoiled child

They are. Both Arendt and O'Connor are vastly superior to plenty authors in their respective fields. I'd even go as far as calling O'Connor the best short story writer of the past century and Arendt the most original political philosophers of her era.

So your an SJW?

I haven't actually read them but fuck off nu-male

Kill yourself, emasculated cuck

she had 60k a year job while my dad already had a much, much better job. She was never home and came home late and dead tired.

Not that guy but
What

Really
You're just moving goalposts in a thread which really doesn't belong on this board
Fuck off

Friendly remember that these threads are only posted on Veeky Forums because you nerds will never stop replying.

Just goes to show. Not up to the challenge of being a mother and a homemaker

Women are pathetic

Why do you /r9k/ faggots need basically the same thread every day? We get it, you've been unsuccessful with women and are hostile towards them and normies. But if you need to circlejerk about it daily, you have a board for it and it isn't here.

now you're getting somewhere, but still missing the point

>t. Worthless roastwhore

because you reply every single time you dumb geek
christ jesus

You guys need to realize how fucking easy it is to hide threads by retarded faggot frogposters.

That's a big mistake, both are amazing authors. O'Connor more so than Arendt, but that's more related to O'Connor being incredible than any problems with Arendt.

trolled hard

Yes.

no, women just can't write

I adore Flannery but how do I get started on Arendt?

He's a new liberal acting out what he imagines " misogynists" think. He was triggered by his emotional response to the OP and won't be stopped.

O'Connor is top-tier, only a literal pleb could disagree. Even the most redpilled frog-worshipper should be able to read her short stories and determine she's 'one of the good ones.' I like what I've read from le Guin too, and dug Frankenstein when I read it in HS.

Haven't read many women authors though. Been meaning to check out Woolf, and I hear Martha Gellhorn's war reporting is essential for anyone interested in the field.

Yes.

>You-you are j-just fal-lse flag-ging-ng

She's pretty easy to get into. Just pick up On Banality of Evil and Human Condition.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

Joan Didion is probably the best "general topics" essayist the US has churned out in the latter half of the past century, her prose is godly.

thanks famalambroghini.

Yes, dozens of women have: poets, novelists, songwriters. Far too many to list and watch you pretend you've read them as you try to mock them. But then, I'm not a sexist juvenile asshole trying to be edgy, so that helps.

Let's be honest, all those authors and poets are shit.

Try Schopenhauer's On Women

Elena Poniatowska

In her book "la piel del cielo" or sky's skin (don't know if there is translation of the book in english) she made me realize how important is the critical thinking towards the investigation and inovation on the science and how practicing this is not bound to being a famous scientific or working on the NASA, anybody can develop this way of thinking.

Oh kid, you don't have to double down on the idiotic asshole stuff. "All those authors and poets I haven't read are shit." "Read Schopenhauer." Jesus.
It's just fucking sad. Instead of rereading Schopenhauer and feeling smug, why don't you just go read a hundred books by women and smarten the fuck up?

Because I love literature and don't want my brain to rot away by reading inferior roastwhores.

Schopenhauer was right and you're probably a roastie too

You spend tons of time shitposting on a chatboard that taught you to use the word "roastie" to mean women, and you think reading Austen or Eliot would be the thing to rot your brain? I have bad news for you, kid. It's too late.