Realistically what is the fastest, easiest way to get rich?

Besides highly luck based ventures like stocks,cryptos,lotteries etc
Programming a shitty google app with transactions?

Attached: 1521448682514.jpg (561x996, 202K)

Theft, crime etc.

And being lucky enough to get away with it

Forgot to mention no crimes, or atleast no easily detectable crimes

Start a good company. That's really the only way to do it legally if you're excluding crypto and gambling.

Run a shitty ICO, shill it on the usual cryptotard hangouts for a while until you can get a large amount of money from it, then deliver a shitty product that you won't maintain but that technically meets your ICO promises but which cost far, far less to develop than you raised, run with the money. Rinse and repeat if needed.

Is that really easier than creating a shitty idle clicker app?

This is also a luck based thing, 95% of companies fail within the first year.

be a politician

unless you have an insane stalker cult
just fuck my shit up
i can't do this any longer
t. sergay

this number comes right out of your ass and is utter bullshit

go to bitcointalk, claim that you will develop a privacy version of the new hot shitcoin and ask for donations, ban anyone who calls you out

There are always two pools of people. The one with the people that have made it, and know how is done. And the other with the people that haven't and don't know how to make it.

Which pool are you asking? To make it easier for you to answer, even if you were asking the first, they would lie to you. So, in essence you are asking the wrong question.

Marrying/Cucking a rich man/cuck.
Obviously mostly applies to females only, but it fits the specifications of your thread.

launch a stupid ICO in alt season.

I know this is a meme over here but this really does not seem easy. Even as a scam.

underrated post

no such way
any reward (becoming rich in your case) is proportional to the effort you spend to achieve it
that's how this world works

kneepads user

Don't make an ICO. Too much legal shit now. Just release a shitcoin with a hidden premine and pump the shit out of it, then cash out.

daytrading crypto

What is luck

Link. Last moon shot that everyone believes is a meme.

i just got an email from a company i applied for a year ago...
i really liked it but the interviewer hated me
i've been a shut in neet trading shitcoins for the last 6 months when i quit my job.
but the market is drying up and i know its just long boring holding time for the next 6 mo.

what do anons? I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING (my labor)
or go back to wagecucking?

There's no way to get rich without some luck factor unless you work your fucking ass off like a jew and get a high paying job, high paying as in 250k+

>find sub 1 cent forgotten coin
>accumulate for 1-2 months
>announce a bitcoin fork that will include this coin in airdrop
>profit

>no luck at all or extreme luck
I know making a basic shitty app succeed on google play is luck but it's a far more plausible way to get rich than gambling or buying lottery tickets.
I know crypto is a pretty decent way to get rich btw but seeing as all the other threads are already devoted to crypto I don't think there's any point to discuss that in this thread

Make a videogame.. the videogame market has withstood previous economic recessions to so if you have 6 months to 2 years then you should be set.

Look at the internet. There is an unquenchable demand for art. There have been a few amazing success stories just from /ic/ and /3./

Attached: kaji gambling anime.jpg (316x450, 76K)

If you have to ask, you'll never do it.

getting out of a vagina that is already wealthy. second would be having a vagina and get pregnant from someone already wealthy.

>le absolutist meme

false. 50% of startups fail.

>Realistically what is the fastest, easiest way to get rich?
1-Have enought money to pay payola to make you song be played alot of times at radio, at the day (not late night hours)
2-Go to /mu/ and hire someone to make a full album to you, ask them "please make songs at genres that were never mainstream, but no lowercase, tonefield, grindcore, black metal, glitch, power electronics, HNW, harsh noise or free jazz"
3-Use bandcamp to put your song to sell, they will also make cds to be sold (if you want), and sell those cd at amazon too
4-Pay payola to do what I said at step 1
5-Get rich and louded as a revolutionary musician

>mu
>good musicians
lol

Now this is progress. Think you're on to something user.

this

I SAID EASY

>will use payola to make your music be played alot
>will have enought amount of songs competing with you that you will need to have good songs to win

pick one

you only have competition if you are underground.

2 new songs per week are added to radio according to some study, calculating from year 1900 to now and assuming each artist has a average of 2 songs at the list and each person know all those artists, its 6153 artists knows by mainstream listeners.

You will have 1 in 6153 chance of being liked by a random person (the chances are higher because the average amount of songs payoloed by artists that do it is higher than 2, and almost no one knows all mainstream artists since 1900)

Counting only USA population its 52401 listeners that will like you, if you get 10 dollars to each cd sold, you get 1.373 million dollars

As someone who has made it several times over, the secret to getting rich is:
1. selling the same thing over and over again, and
2. just do it

---

I know someone who works their ass off, and not as a wagecuck. She resells things on eBay, and on Facebook buy&sell groups. She sells things she made herself, like handicraft things. She works two jobs, and takes tons of freelancing gigs on the side. She even has a small brick&mortar store. Still not even close to making it.

But people who earn from selling apps or in-app purchases on an app that went viral? Selling the same thing over and over again
People who sell eBooks online that went viral? Same thing
Movie studios selling a movie ticket or DVD or download? It's selling the same movie repeatedly
Even recording artists, selling CDs, or on iTunes, or on Spotify
Even Microsoft, a single version of Windows, tons of paying users
Even online marketing is selling your website's ad space repeatedly
Even ICOs are just reselling the same whitepaper/decentralized concept repeatedly to each "investor"

This is the secret to truly scalable income.
You have to produce content/value that can be repeatedly sold to different customers.

"Just do it", why did I mention this?
I have quite a few friends who have had "ideas" for a business, or an app, etc.
Been talking about it for years. They still haven't made it.

I set a deadline for myself, made an app, and released it

Because MOST of your attempts will fail
There are tons of musicians who wanna make it, but only a few really get famous
Tons of apps get released everyday, only a few get the spotlight

You need to get your idea to become a reality ASAP, and IMMEDIATELY MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE if it doesn't work out.
This is a numbers game, like dating.
The sooner you try out an idea, the faster you know if it doesn't pan out and you can move on to the next one on the list.
It's not about "getting lucky", it's about getting as many attempts in as possible.

gotta find that special thing to sell over and over again though

and that in itself is a massive pain

I started my own company because I didn't want to wage slave for others with 23.

I am now 30 and the company actually grew to 14 people.I am working in the media industry and I literally spend more then half of the year just relaxing while the rest of the year I just suprive what my workers should do.