Do you guys have any anime cookware?

do you guys have any anime cookware?

clean ur stove

Clean your fucking stove

Clean your stove, BAKA!

Residue gets stuck on the inside of the mug where his jawline is. Worse $8 I've ever spent.

No.

Filthy degenerate weeb clean your kitchen

This is the perfect opportunity to drink from my mug while I think about your suggestion!

That's what you get for purchasing knockoff anime mugs.

I want that ceramic Zaku mug with the helmet to, but not enough to spend $80 on one.

No...t yet.

It was licensed by Funimation. I got it from their booth at an anime convention. Don't ask why I was at an anime convention.

Why where you there? Any cosplay qts?

I meant the anime was a knockoff, not the mug.

I stick to my kitty mugs, owl mugs and other cute things I want to look at.

>Dirty stove
>Animu mugs

I bet you're a tranny too

Hah you wish. Go find your faggots elsewhere. My mugs are amazing and my stove is! Anyway, I might get a cute Asuka mug next. I luuv Asuka, and my quota for indifferent mugs has been reached.

You just gonna barrass yourself with that filthy fucking kitchen. Clean your shit.

How? The only guest I have had in a month is that girl who lives next door. She came by tonight to ask me to buy her some whiskey, cause today was her eighteenth birthday. She's been living there for at least a year now, probably more. So I don't know what the fuck's going on with that, she must be a teenage runaway or an orphan or something. Anyway, she also asked me to watch her cat because she is going out of town for a few days. Guess she has no one ever since her boyfriend went to jail. At least I have someone who will watch NY cat temporarily if I need to lay low for a few days if my stalker comes back or something.

I don't use it though since the mug's too small for my liking.
I'd use yours if I could make it with a large size mug.

Looks like a standard sized mug

Everything about this situation is alarm bell city. She's either casing your joint for a burglary when her boyfriend gets out of jail, or she's going to accuse you of rape to get her boyfriend to beat you up because he gets off on cuckold fantasies.

Everything about this post is the paranoia of a pussified liberal. Lately, I've been making sure that I have almost nothing worth stealing by selling my stuff, and also to reduce the amount of clutter I have for when I move on. Her boyfriend is better friends with me than he is with her, probably because she's the one who got him sent away. This dainty girl isn't going to try anything stupid with me, I am scary enough to deter that, and I don't think she's dumb enough to rob her next door neighbour. Anyway, she is kind of kooky though, but I'm not going to move into the gap now that she's technically single, I don't need to put up with some dumb teenager who got her last boyfriend locked up. Or any women for that matter

>here is a bunch of extra information I didn't give before, liberals are why I live in filth
Buddy you made it sound like some random chick came to your door and said she needed you to break the law on behalf of her jailed boyfriend and you were wondering what the catch was.

That's basically saying "some lady called me on the phone and said she loved me" and then going "haha just kidding it was my mom"

You are poor at reading comprehension.

No, you dramatized your post and then when the interpretation diverged too much from reality you got weird about it and started raving about liberals.
>some girl who lives nearby showed up at my door
>dunno how long she's lived there, who knows? she asked me for a favor
>maybe she's an orphan or a runaway? I definitely don't know anything about her but she clearly has a dark past
>also her bf is in jail lol, I just found that out
>also I have a stalker

You intentionally loaded up your post with dramatic sounding cues, and then backtracked.

All of that is true. She barely ever speaks to me, unless she actually needs something. She was over last week cause she had to show all the people nearby her restraining order. I didn't know she was that young though. Prolly too young to be living in his part of town. Cause generally, when you turn eighteen, you are still in high school and living with your family, but she lives alone, now. Her exbf is in jail. And I did have a stalker. And liberals are scared cats.