Muh iq

>muh iq

look at this genetic trash.. No wonder they enjoy solving matrices while chad bangs their oneitis

disgusting creatures

youtube.com/watch?v=avKoBRi56kM

>No wonder they enjoy solving matrices while chad bangs their oneitis

ok then: the thread belongs in /r9k/ and not Veeky Forums
get fucked, retard

written like a legit bullied, ugly autist

This OP fuck contributing to society the end goal in life is to get pussy.

Remember Feminism about the liberation of women it's about letting chads dominate the betas.

>it's about letting chads dominate the betas.
>letting

implying Chads haven't always dominated betas

>Phil Goodwin

like someone castrated Paul Wilmott and gave him aspergers

>contributing to society

>several of our Phds have become actuaries and accountants
>jobs you can do with bachelors in any field

>just contribute to society bro... said the CS student while writing "return 0".

"There. I'm done now. We can give chad his tinder app so he finds more women to fuck and humiliate... I had enough of him fucking my oneitis!!! =]"

Yeah so what do you suggest for him to do, OP? He can't change his genes, but he will eventually, hopefully land meaningful employment with like-minded people, which still sucks but is at least more enjoyable than being genetic trash who mops the floors or cleans shoes.

Makes me mad and sad at the same time, but that's life...

>browsing Veeky Forums
>see my face on the front page
>everybody calling me ugly

:'(

genetic trash should opt out of society

making your parrents pay for all they did to you(giving you a genetic death bed), enjoy and expore drugs, fuck hookers.. Enjoy carnal pleasures till you are left with nothing and just jump off a building

Giving your entire existance to vectors and suffering while you are at it is just plain retarded.. And dont try to push the "people enjoy solving equations" meme.

Aww

you have to be really autistic to write this thread

>oneitis

If anyone suffers from this then they should immediately kill themselves. Women are disposable holes. I don't even love my gf who I tell 'I love you' to every single day.

it's time to go back to sluthate or whatever self-hating hellhole you came from

>this kind of people probably go for msc/phd

lol, no wonder unis are complete shitholes filled with clueless subhumans

next

either post some relevant arguments or continue to destroy that calc 2 book

next

there's no point in providing "coherent arguments" in response to the imageboard equivalent of a homeless yelling and handing out pamphlets at the bus station

>im not here to argue or read the stupid posts! I dont even know why im here myself... my iq is 170 btw myiqtest.dk told me so!! :)

next

what a loser you are

Clueless human? You want to know what a clueless human is? Someone who spends time with a woman he isn't fucking.

And yes, I may go to grad school for pure math after I finish my bachelors.

Angry? Angry that not all 'nerds' are fucking cucks? People are waking up, man. Maybe when I was a little pleblet jerking off to linear algebra pdfs back in high school I was a good little cuck but not anymore. I learned the delusion of sex. Women are bad and inferior people.

They were made to be fucked, not loved.

>has girlfriend
>fallen for the gf meme
>"i dont even love her dude xD"
>thinks that his girlfriend doesnt gossip about male models behind his back
>thinks that he has the control
>thinks that he is a stud for getting a gf while being into a pure math field filled with aspergeroids
>"maybe if i put up an "im cool now dudeee!" front i wont be seen as the pathetic cuck i was in the past
>"dude... They were made to be fucked... not loved"

you are as pathetic as you were in the past. Nothings changed.

And the only thing that will change after getting your msc is middle-aged women calling you "smart" and patting you on the back

you are a nobody. Worm that memorized couple of laws and implemented them in equations. You and every other nerd

this thread kek

>fallen for the gf meme
>the gf meme
>gf meme
>gf
>meme

GIRLFRIENDS ARE NOW A MEME?

>it is another episode of 'salty anons try to pretend things they don't have and wish they had are actually not even important to them'

My favorite show.

/fuck off/
>>/r9k/

girlfriends are never a meme if you are a cuck

i was talking about his case, where he thought that he isnt a cuck but he had a gf. I wasnt talking about your fairytale life with your gf that got tired of sucking cock and wanted to settledown with the local math wiz that will (she hopes) makes money in the near future