Eating anywhere besides in front of a computer/TV

>eating anywhere besides in front of a computer/TV

>getting food in your keyboard

>using a keyboard
leap like gesture devices and voice control are the future mang

I only feel comfortable eating whilst sitting on a toilet. Social anxiety in school and such, but I never coped so I can't eat out. Good side is that I don't ever need to worry about buying a dining room table.

I typically take my meals on the veranda.
If it's an especially chilly day I'll retreat to the billiard room, or the adjacent guest dining room.
However for a change of pace I've begun to partake in my meals upon trophy room. Something about dining in front of a stuffed polar bear brings me slight amusement.

The staff don't approve of the room, but we don't pay them their pittance for their opinion.

I've been dabbling with the idea of having them serve me in the outside 3 story garage where we house our series of Aston Martins. The very thought of their appall on the matter brings me great joy. How terribly baroque... heh!

get you one of those hemorrhoid pillows to simulate sitting on the john

I like watching food shows while eating for some stupid fucking reason. It could be a show about the same shit I'm eating, but I want to watch the process. Whether I made it or not.

As I always say: "If it's not baroque, don't fix it!"

Ohohoho!

>eating food indoors

I almost always eat in bed. Just found a little piece of rosemary in there

>being a child incapable of eating

OP, you're just a toilet recliner away from full Idiocracy.

How do you stand the crumbs?

>I don't ever drop or spill anything
>I am incapible of making any mistake
Face it, when you eat, there will be crumbs at some point, you will eventually have somthing fall off your fork. You will fail at the simple task of consuming your precious meal, and when you do so, shit will fall on whatever is in front of you. There is a reason why people eat at a table. Try to defend yourself with your dingy, crumb infested keyboard, but you know that I am right.

whenever i eat at my desk i just set my keyboard aside and wipe the surface down afterwards

its not hard senpai

I just wipe them shits out or I'm drunk enough that I don't give a fuck

I'm not sure if you're His post implied that he did not have to worry about where he is eating because he is not a "child incapable of eating"
Preparing your environment for eating makes sense and is fine.

Have you ever wanted to build a tray?

No I've never wanted to

yeah different guy

i dont know how you can eat with the keyboard in the way anyway

When I'm at home I don't even sit down to eat. I just walk around the house or stand in front of the TV.

I always watch Hell's Kitchen or Kitchen Nightmares while eating.

I usually eat at the stove.
Mostly directly out of whatever I was cooking in or whatever I stored the leftovers in after taking it out of the fridge.

Why live that way?

This.

>going even 5 SECONDS without being mentally stimulated by a glowy screen

>tfw can't even sleep after eating fruit in bed

Where did it all go so wrong?

I tried sitting at my table but it felt really fucked up and sad by myself. I think it'd be fine if I was reading a newspaper or something.

I sit at the table with my roommate and it feels fine but by myself if I'm not in front of the computer I'm sitting on the counter or walking around while I eat.