Does anyone have access those greentext stories that some guy used to post on /mu/ that always begin with "you will...

Does anyone have access those greentext stories that some guy used to post on /mu/ that always begin with "you will never ..." and then go into this huge overly-cute fantasy about having a girlfriend in some extremely specific scenario? e.g. there's one about graduating from college and it ends with the gf sleeping falling asleep wearing one of your sweaters

sage because fuck /mu/ and fuck you. nigger

Thanks for the comment

this is weird shit
what exactly happened here

hmm I might have some of those floating about on my harddrive somwhere

yep. Here's one. I think.

WOWBOYOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck I thought I had more of them. Sorry. It looks like that's the only one I've got.

Can you give me an honest answer to this? Why do /mu/tants keep coming here and discussing things other than literature? Have we done something to upset you?

Those stories are such a fucking waste of time. Like, get a girlfriend or don't but don't sit there fantasizing about some lost ideal, that's honestly really fucking pathetic. All of it is not that big a deal and you're just feeding into a disingenuous view of relationships and women.

np thanks bro

not even a /mu/tant. I found out about this on Veeky Forums

>he's too new to remember the Incident

OP probably knows that.

Hot take.

Now you reminded me these things exist I'm going to have to find some more.

But OP needs to be reminded

Gee thanks for looking out for me

get off my board you sad motherfucker

what incident? /mu/ have a proud tradition of funposting on other boards, but in the past week they have ramped their activity on Veeky Forums up to 11. Please just be nice to us and talk about books okay?

Nah

why do women like Veeky Forums go away

This shit is from /r9k/ surely

I'm from Veeky Forums. I just know that what I'm looking for originated on /mu/

>why do women like Veeky Forums
I guess it makes people seem intellectual and mysterious. If you're a total autist girls still won't like you though. If you really want to pour scorn on a board for being liked by women, go to Veeky Forums.

you sound like Finnish people on /pol/ saying they're white. just the fuck up you're not

How about you fuck off back to /pol/ :^)