Are disney turkey legs as good as they look? what do they do to the rest of the turkey?

are disney turkey legs as good as they look? what do they do to the rest of the turkey?

theyre dry as fuck and not that great imo

t. disney pass holder

They are ok, but the are dry and not seasoned very well. The only reason I would get one is because they are inexpensive compared to a full meal there.

You ever bop Mickey on the nose with one of those things?

I threw one at Gaston and called him a cuck.

if youre going to disneyland the frozen desserts and churros are the best things there

dole whip and the frozen bananas are my favorites

kekd

their chimichangas are far more superior

Turkey legs have like 10 times the tendons that chicken legs do, they're not as good as they look

Those big fairground turkey legs you can buy in boxes at resteraunt supply/food stores. Look in the freezer section , they are in big 2 by 3 feet boxes. They are highly overrated and have a bunch of gross tendons In them . Which is why they are super cheap in stores

this looks like a giant oversized deep fried hot pocket which I can only imagine is a good thing in comparison to the rest of the food at disney land.

>be smol me, leaf (~15)
>go down to disney land oh boy
>spend a lot of time people watching because all the american are so fat
>we can't get our heads around how uniformly fat they all are
>pass by matterhorn bobsled entrance
>see an extended family of maybe 9 or 10 burgers standing in a circle
>in the middle of a wide pathway
>we think they're from the south by the shirts and belts
>the dad is holding out a chimichanga into the middle of the circle with one arm
>the others with their hands planted at their sides
>they're taking turns bowing in and taking bites off it
>my family's face when
>the entire rest of the trip can't stop seeing the image of the family around the chimichanga, even on rides

>proceed to waddle back to my families car while thanking god that our obesity rate was only 15% less, and dream about the healthy XXXL poutine I'll get

Disney's Smoked Turkey Legs
Smoked
Turkey
Legs

These fucking things are legion of doom gooooood. To. Fucking. Die. For.

I'm mouthgasming just thinking about it.

Best turkey legs in the world. Totally worth the 18 dollars and change.

Is anyone here in the Disney college program?
Is there discounts on food?
Is it hard to get in?

i had one at a football game in San Diego. it was not nearly as good as it looked.

All other turkey legs are inferior to Disney turkey legs.

Do not be foooooled. They cannot be compared.

They look better than they taste but I still feel the need to get one every time. When your down to tendons and bones you can use it to slap Gaston in the junk and call him a cuck.

No you didn't.

They taste alright t b h family. Very sinewy and smoky taste, however plenty of bones and ligaments to get past.

a 20 dollar tendon filled turkey leg that i get to eat in the hot florida sun surrounded by other fat shitty people

no, just no

I miss the McDonald's french fries they used to sell.