There's a popular trope that old people like prunes

There's a popular trope that old people like prunes.

Does that make prunes a meme food?

Other urls found in this thread:

mypersiankitchen.com/khoresht-aloo-persian-prune-stew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like prunes. My wife likes prunes. Our kids like prunes. Prune juice is shit, but prunes are fucking tasty.

It is a laxative

>being this retarded

>my wife's kids

I really do hate this meme

That's not what he said, dip. Even my wife's 5 year old son has better reading comprehension than you.

this.
My wife's 38 year old baby boy of joy could have understood it better.

They are my kids. One of them isn't even hers. My oldests mother died. Fuck off.

Did she kill herself because you're such an insufferable cunt?

top bantz m9
*high fives your ass*

Died an hour after childbirth. At least she got to hold our daughter.

Sorry to hear this user.

It would seem that the trope has gained quite a populated following in relating the dehydrated plumquats to elders of our civilization

LOL

Sorry dude, I'm not bothered by your trolling. You're probably a virgin, but a lot older than 14...

and you have a dead daughter.

sucks LOL

There was a ...thing... about 15 years ago. They started calling "prunes" "dried plumbs".
Prune juice was a colon cleanser back in the day.
The idea was to elevate it from diarhea juice to a dried fruit. It's a great dried fruit.

I'm fairly certain this thread will be pruned soon.

>Prune juice

A warrior's drink.

It really depends on where in the world you live, in Scandinavia now its considerate a laxative for old people, where in middle east it's used daily for lots of food dishes and as a snack.

mypersiankitchen.com/khoresht-aloo-persian-prune-stew/
This is a traditional recipe for a persian prune-chicken stew, and it's fucking delicious...

In the old days Scandinavia had lots of prune dishes, but prunes are not popular anymore and most people don't know about it. They just consider prunes to be laxative for old people. Other formerly popular edible stuff like mulberries, quince and many root vegetables are long forgotten and people don't even recognize them now.

If you plant one in your garden eventually it will keep giving you buckets of fruit every second year. Depending on your climate they will be tiny sour shits or the best thing ever but that besides the point. Of course old people like that!

People don't like prunes because they've been memed into an "old people" food like bran flakes.

You have to call them dried plums if you want young people to like them.

I don't have a dead daughter. My daughter has a dead mother.

Good trolling m8 it's clearly working