Nitpicky professor giving me hell

I have to complete a class in Literature as part of the requirements on my bachelors in biology. Professor is very nitpicky correcting and for now I probably just have a C as other students in the class. What type of professor do you call these ones?

Women!!!!

Yes lol she is one

>What type of professor do you call these ones?
nigga, calling people's names instead of thinking how to write properly is exactly why are you getting your fucking C

Haha lol just drop the class and get a man professor amirite? He'll probably give you a C too but you'll deserve it.

Fuck off, I talked to the professor and I just found out I have B plus, and it's only been 1 month in the semester, I can still get an A or a B if things stay hard.

Sure you did.

Maybe you should learn how to write well? It's probably an English class for people who haven't read a book since 10th grade so it shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah well I just talked to Trump and Hillary and they both agreed you deserve to flunk and are prepared to issue a presidential veto on any other grade.

Language is about formal rules. If you can't handle corrections in a literature paper I don't know what you want to do in a science. Misinterpret terms? Omit evidence?

Sometimes your professor just doesn't like you.

Sometimes you deserve it.

I did user
She is in good terms with everyone, she isn't rude or derisive.

To be honest faggots I saw my essays and literally the ideas were presented as she wanted. But, basically elementary errors such as run off sentences. But the thing is on a 1500 word essay she only marked literally 3 sentences as run off, 1 vague word (using the word thing in an essay, I know shocking). Literally these were the only complaints on the essay. I'm gonna have a girl fix my essay before handing them in from now on. I wanna see later what she can criticize.

you're a bad writer and you should kys

if you make elementary errors you're an elementary writer

1500 isn't many. tighten that shit up

If your knowledge of grammar rules is so slight that you say "run off sentences," you're lucky to have a C. Why no take the time to actually look up these errors and fix your writing?

QQ , join the army bitch. or get over it .

Im assuming you're either a freshman or asian because it is way, way too early to be worrying about grades.

That being said, since I assume you're at a liberal arts college, you know exactly what to write to impress this female liberal arts 'professor.' Sjw shit, but, ya know, keep it in line with the lies they tell themselves.

Can someone explain what a run on sentence is exactly? I always thought it was that thing where you take 1 sentence and you just keep adding conjunction after conjunction. But I believe it's more of an actual incorrect grammar thing, like sentence fragment after sentence fragment as a sentence.

I always do really well at expository and editorial writing shit so I must not do it.

Usually a run-on sentence is just punctuation phobia. Poor writers have no idea when a comma, colon, or semicolon is called for, so they simply leave them out--and end up with multiple independent clauses joined without appropriate punctuation or conjunctions. Independent clauses require either coordinating conjunctions (i.e., for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so--which make the independent clauses dependent) and/or correct punctuation (i.e., semicolons, dashes, or periods) to combine them peacefully.

I see, thanks user.