How many Naked Chicken™ tacos are you going to eat at Taco Bell© tomorrow, Veeky Forums?

How many Naked Chicken™ tacos are you going to eat at Taco Bell© tomorrow, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None. Wtf is a naked chicken taco?

it's a mechanically engineered meat shell which the bell's found a way to legally call chicken that replaces the normal corn taco

>mechanically engineered

my appetite thus swells in anticipation

I looked it up. Seems more legit than their regular meat. I wonder if they will ever come out with a burrito wrapped in a thin steak rather than a tortilla.

literally raw chicken inside a taco. what the fuck else would it be

Now I have an idea

zero

i will be getting big mac sauce

literally no meat inside the taco

The meat IS the taco

up

Depends. I need to see the nutrition information first, which I'm not able to find anywhere online.

Naked Chicken Taco from Taco Bell: 370 calories, 21 grams of fat, 5.5 grams of saturated fat, and 28 grams' worth of protein.

jew

zero

Thanks but I found that information also. It's also only a estimate and the source is www.medicaldaily.com and not Taco Bell. It also doesn't say how many grams of carbohydrates it theoretically will have, which is the stat I am most interested in.

>has fat, protein, and calories
>can't figure out how many carbs

Is there a formula to calculate carbs using those 3 metrics? If so please enlighten me

1g of Carbs=4 calories
1g of protein=4 calories
1g of fat=9 calories

Work from there.

Mate...pls be joking
>28g protein = 112 calories
>21g fat = 189 calories
>370-112-189=69
>69/4=17g carbs

So it's breaded shit grade mechanically engineered "chicken" with salad and you eat it in a disgusting way?

Really wonder why people laugh at America.

bump

If that's all you can eat on Weight Watchers (tm) then I have to say, you're too skinny for weight loss programs (unless you're saving your points to eat an entire XL pizza at the end of the two weeks).

Needless to say, Hamplanet Fag here and IHATEU!

Because of this thread, I'm getting one today. I'll report back.

Same, I will be too
Thanks, taco bell viral marketers

Don't hate! I'm a recovering fatass. Down 75 lbs. since March 2016 with 20 lbs more to go. And the picture was just for keks, I don't normally eat like that. Best of luck on your weight loss goals, if you are trying to lose.

Fuck both of you.

You know who has it hard this day and age? fucking Chubby Chasers. All the normal fat people are losing weight and shit and tumblr is making all the fat chicks fucking crazy. man I miss the 60s

zero until they bring back verde sauce

completely on strike until then

You can still get it, but it's warm because it's kept on the hot line in the same conditions the red sauce for the bean burritos is kept. Ask for a side of green sauce at the counter or order screen.

I just had one. It's got a nice spice to it but I don't think it's worth $3. Then again, it is like 10x more meat than you normally get on their tacos.

Photo request
Put a crunchy taco inside the chicken

Kek this is true actually. All the cute chubbies are crazy feminists.

it's $3?? fuckkkk

i can get 3 double deckers for that price

They are probably dead, they wouldnt have multiple Box promotions up.

Pretty darn good lads

The taco bell website and app put the box meal which is the chicken taco a hard shell and dorito taco and med drink at 1100 calories.

did they change the name and call it a chalupa at the last minute?

you cant call it a taco without a tortilla.
Chalupa can be anything that is molded
learn your food description laws

I'll wait until reviewbrah gives his official blessing.

[spoiler]i've already had three[/spoiler]

I had the naked chicken 5$ box. It was bretty good. Too much lettuce and not enough tomatoes though.

whats your bench bro?

Doubtful. And considering they don't have anything special on them, you'll be able to order a DLT, add burrito shell, nacho cheese, red strips anytime you want.
>in b4 some faggot fuck comes in to tell me "hurrr they'll spit in your food if you special order that"

Is this real life, or just a Fanta sea?

none.

Tacobell does a tick-tock cycle with their promotions

Promotion A will be good
Promotion B will be bad
Promotion C will be good
Promotion D will be bad

It's the easiest way for Tbell to test things out, everything on the tock cycle will be experimental to the extreme and usually lasts the shortest. Think about it

Why does this actually make sense?

we have a fried chicken place in town called the naked chicken, their niche is the fried chicken is skinless

then another place copied them and opened up on the other side of town

you might wonder, what's the point of fried chicken with no skin? and I wish I knew

I have been thinking about opening up a place myself and running them out of business out of spite since they are the only chicken places not KFC since the BBQ places owner died

Do it faggot.
Whats your places name gonna be.
You gonna have country sides?
How good are your biscuts.
Are you gonna just do chicken or what about fish?

What are some of their tocks?

Giant Nacho
Cheese stuffed shell
Taquito roll ups

remember the volcano menu?

Those things sucked.
Stale doritos tacos were far worse though.

that's probably a lot better than a flour tortilla

it doesn't need to even be that good, they both just buy sides frozen from the purveyor. They don't even have biscuits because those have a short shelf life, if you want bread you get rolls

Doritos tacos suck balls. XL steak grilled stuffed burritos were the best, but pricey (for Taco Bell).
The crunch wrap sliders were good.
Jalapeño sauce (or quesadilla sauce) is the best. The verde packers were dank too
I usually get 4-5 nacho cheese double deckers and add pico de gallo. Sometimes I add refried beans.

what the fuck is wrong with them

the skin is the best part of fried chicken

Verde packets are great. I always liked mild sauce too. There is NO fast food in my town for some reason so I spend $15 a day to eat when I could spend $5 at taco bell.
I would build the thing myself if I could enjoy the simple american comfort of spending less than $8 for a pound and a half of food.
These prices are from the poorest state, WV.

You can get a gallon of beer and two packs of smokes or you can get a pound of ground beef, 1 onion and 1 green pepper.

>circle theorem
>volume of a cone/cylinder
>sin/cos/tan relations
>quadratic formula
>hard
I know you didn't make this image, but fuck me they should at least be over the age of 15 before posting here.

Whatever you say, poindexter

Tried one tonight - it was delicious. The chicken had a great breading and the size of it was nice enough without being too large. Two would be a great meal.

It is a bit of a jarring flavor profile compared to the rest of Taco Bell's offerings. But I have noticed Taco Bell becoming a bit more adventurous with non traditional flavorings like sweet chili sauce in one of the Double Stack Tacos.

Also, the Carmel Apple Empanada is the best dessert item of any fast food chain.

they removed my beloved cool habanero double stack tacos for this shit

I won't be going back there for a long time

>10k bottles of thousand island

What a steal.

WHAT

Why did they have to name it that? I hate saying that word.

440 according to their website

360 of you omit the sauce
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg
Sodium 1000mg
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugars < 1g
Protein 19g
Stats for it without the sauce

jumping jehosaphat
what the fuck is wrong with them

Just ask for the naked chicken thingy dude

Agreed with you on the Naked Chicken. I rate it an 8, they're a little small (to be expected) but the spice on that chicken is fucking perfect.

>Carmel Apple Empanada is the best
Only if they're fresh. They take a whole 10 (maybe 15? I forget) minutes to deep-fry, plus they have to be bagged, so they're made in one or two big batches for the whole day, meaning they've usually been under the heat lamp for hours and hours by the time they get served.

Just tried one. Pretty disappointing desu.
Would rather have the double stacked habenero tacos.

Are they really gone?

One one hand, I'm glad because I actually liked those things and now I have no reason to go to Taco Bell. On the other hand, I actually liked those things and getting an enjoyable lunch for $2-3 is not common around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q

But come on, $4? Wendy's is next door and will sell me a whole meal for that.

How much did it cost user?

I had 3 and the spice in the chicken overwhelms the chicken and everything else. It's the same crispy chicken Taco Bell used when they had crispy chicken quesadillas. After naked chicken was a disappointment I just got a regular chicken chalupa with the naked chicken sauce and it was bretty gud.

THIS IS

Why do people praise this when KFC did something like this and people shunned them badly?

Nobody is praising this that didn't also praise the double down

The double down is one of my guilty pleasures in life

>a single spaghetti noodle in a taco

Do ameriguns really do this?

>c-carbs are bad!!!!

You're eating fast food for fucks sake, fucking keto retards

2.5 pl8 5RM. Pretty lightweight for e-stats but I'm like the strongest guy in my shitty gym.

Yeah. ITs part of some recent promotional thing about meshing cultures and trying not to be xenophobic or spread hate.

Really? Because media is pretty racist whenever you stop watching a few niche shows.

ironic tacobell advertisement is still tacobell advertisement

bump

>Another taco bell item that if you end up liking will be gone within a month and never come back

Just got one today. They are still on the menu. Who knows for how much longer though. Taco Bell seems to be ADHD about yanking shit from their menu.

Shill bot is a shill

Are they shaped at the store? Because from how thick they are it would be inefficient to stack them already molded.
I want to see the shipment bag of them.

>chicken smashed into a tortilla shape

gross