Alright /Child Killers/, what did you have for breakfast for the last month during this tough winter?

Alright /Child Killers/, what did you have for breakfast for the last month during this tough winter?
Pic related is what i prepared (distilled and slaughtered/dried-smoked/planted) with my own 2 hands and have literally nothing else in the fridge.
Im getting fat but also my muscles are full of angry voltage, thus i got a shaded 6 pack on my belly that will resemble the one of a pregnant woman in her early 20s.
As someone said, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, meaning the meal you eat before 09:03.
My sister. mother and gf eat some horse and parrot food mixed with milk or diet yogurt.
Thats why none of them are capable of any physical labor.
Also, do you have a coffee and cigarettes before breakfast or after?

w-where do you live

B-bosnia
w-why are you t-typing like that?

this is the horse food im talking about, + the parrot food such as nuts, almonds and other nonsense

Usually toast with with ham and cheese with coffee
Cigarettes after breaky
Pic related today breakfast

That's my breakfast for the last week.
Coffee before because that's the first thing i do upon arriving at the office and I don't eat anything before twelve

EGGS AND COFFEE

Have you tried eating in half an hour time frame after waking up?
Im a bit lazy but there was a time period when i did.
Made the day far longer and i was far more productive than usual.
Just because of 2 slices of bread, peanut butter on them and a glass of milk, before having coffee, as soon as i brush my teeth and have a morning piss.

>eating a plate of pig fat and meat every day for breakfast
>probably smokes as well

enjoy your bowel cancer and lung cancer and death by 60, kid

me? I eat a big bowl of porridge most days.

its not a breakfast for the office worker

do you also wear a dress?

there is garlic on the plate, so, everything you said makes absolutely no sense

hearty kek

You forgot the daily dose of negro semen you put in your coffee everyday, fag.

That pic seems like Auschwitz Premuim. The kind of meal guards would give you for reporting some jew hiding valuables.

the premium was just a tiny ball of salted lard
no garlic and no shot of hard liquor

I thinl i'm more productive if i eat nothing during the day and just get a Block of cheese, a bag of Chips, some sausages and a bowl of strawberry icecream at the end of the day. I work better when i'm hangry.

No

garlic cures cancer?

Are you retarded ?

>Implying prisoners at Auschwitz wasn't well fed until Allies bombed German supply lines making the Germans unable to feed the populace of Germany, as well as its prisoners.

Generally coffee and cigarettes for breakfast. Sometimes I'll purchase a pastry somewhere on my way to work, often with the coffee I drink while smoking my cig.

Not only am I not expecting to live long, I'm kind of hoping I don't.

I eat 7-11 mini tacos/egg rolls/tornados almost excusicely for breakfast. Life on the road, m8ey

I'd recommend the sausage mini croissants. Just dont go for the ones with a lot of spices in the sausage bits, if you drive a truck, you know how inhumane is when you have to shit and it isnt even 11 in the morning.

Regular was just onions, schmalz and a thin broth. High calorie, all required vitamins, but no taste to speak of. If you earned a reward, you'd get smoked bacon and vodka though.