What phrases are exclusively used by pseuds...

What phrases are exclusively used by pseuds? I'm talking about words that signify you're speaking to a posturing loser and should exit the conversation immediately

Some obvious ones:
>late capitalism
>problematic
>intersectionality
>androcentrism
>Panopticon
>the Other/othering/otherism
>spook
>dialectical materialism
>schizoanalysis
>differentiation
>différance
>objectification
>bourgeois/bougie
>solidarity
>prison-industrial complex
>social consciousness
>eurocentrism
>patriarchal
>gender performativity

What else?

How is Late Capitalism a term used by psueds. It's an actual term used far and wide throughout academia. I think you're a fuckin psued you get offended over so many words without context of their use.

The most obvious bait I've seen all day. End yourself.

>I think you're a fuckin psued
I think a pseud would not know how to spell pseud.

You could have just told us these were your trigger words instead of trying to cover it up with your smug sense of superiority.

"per se"

>>I think a pseud would not know how to spell pseud.

I think a pseud would care about typos more than larger accusations to distract from the fact

"late capitalism" implies that capitalism is soon to be finished, which there just is not evidence for. Pseuds still go apeshit over it.

>narcissism
>solipsism

I bet you hate these words too

>>"late capitalism" implies that capitalism is soon to be finished

No it doesn't. What the fuck. That's not what the term means at all. Even if it were true, why do economists use it as well. Professors.

Do you know who does go ape shit over it. People who talk about what they are otherwise uneducated on with certainty, because they were offended by a term.

Stop getting offended and grow up, beg your parents to give you enough money to go to college.

>No it doesn't. What the fuck. That's not what the term means at all. Even if it were true, why do economists use it as well. Professors.
Bro try to tone down your fucking word salads. And that is what it implies you fucking dufus just like late in the day implies the day is coming to an end. Do you think it means dead capitalism or something?

>And that is what it implies

No it isn't

>you fucking dufus

Didn't you just hound me about typos. I'm sure that's how you spell doofus, ˈdo͞ofəs/.

>just like late in the day implies the day is coming to an end.

Yes. That's exactly what the term you were offended over but know nothing really of, means. You are a genius, and surely not a pseudo intellectual talking out their ass, about things they've self admittedly heard and got offended by..

>Do you think it means dead capitalism or something?

At this point in the post, you've lost me.

They just need the redpill, amirite?

>"late capitalism" implies that capitalism is soon to be finished, which there just is not evidence for.

Found the Pseud

>ideology
>bayes' theorem
>power structure
>dialectic
>system 1/system 2
>cognitive biases
>economic inequality
>interest rate
>racist/sexist/xenophobe
>nash equilibrium
>innovation
>disruption
>coding
>multiculturalism
>alt-right

>dialectic
Yeah, Hegel was a huge pseud.

The

Can you give an example of pseuds using panopticon? Ive never heard it come out in discussion.

He definitely had a smidgen of pseud tendencies

Leftist Pseud numale cuck AIDS ridden fag Foucault used it. And people who reference Foucault, i.e. people who hate whiteness and masculinity

Too obvious

I think he was probably just autistic - he'd have to be to get that in depth about dialectical Spirit.

Do they use the term inappropriately because it seems like such a very narrow term

They used it in relation to such Pseud concepts as power relations and 'the subject'

>feudalism lasted 600 years
>capitalism began at the earliest in 1750, 260 years ago
>"late" capitalism

what the fuck, I thought Veeky Forums was the decent board on this god forsaken shithole.

Fuck off

Do these kind of psueds exist outside of univerity campuses?

No they gather in uni coffee houses where they talk about how oppressed women and nonwhites are before taking home a black guy to breed with their girlfriends as a testament to equality and diversity

/pol/ has been empowered by Trump and Brexit and is immigrating en masse to other boards

>before taking home a black guy to breed with their girlfriends as a testament to equality
wow, boyo!

And slave empires lasted several thousands years.

I have a master's degree in mathematics, faglord. Enjoy your sociology bachelors though lol

And no, econ professors don't use it

>posturing

"Qua"

>And slave empires lasted several thousands years.

No, they didn't.

>bronze age no real

>bronze age
>"""""""empires""""""

>capitalism began at the earliest in 1750, 260 years ago

The origins of capitalism date back to the 16th century.

Also, "late capitalism" was a term coined only to refer to the most recent period of its existence at the time it was coined, and to imply that it would come to an end at some point.

Economists are some of the dumbest pseuds around.

>what phrases are exclusively used by people with careers in literature

Fixed that for you, OP.

Why are you so vehemently anti-intellectual?

>I'm really smart I just don't study

>Panopticon
THANK YOU

Anything that has to do with /pol/ bable, and all that ignorant shit

Are you seriously implying that the development of technology (ie. "the means of production") under capitalism is moving along at the same rate as under the feudalist model?

If you're going to "BTFO" Marxists at least read a Wikipedia article about Marxism holy shit

People started using it in the 30s. It will soon have its centennial. It's a joke.

'late' just means the height of its development. the same way 'post-modernism' doesn't mean that modernism is complete

Structural
Structural so fucking much

Pseuds think its some kind of sentence enhancer word but can never give it a workable definition

The obvious:
>pseuds
>roasties
>plebs
>pro tip
>SJW
>masterpiece
>spook
>cuck
>redpill
>which should I read
>who is the ______ of literature?
>___ is better than ___. Discuss
>cringe
>reading translations
And so on.

10/10

wow someone angered the nu-male

trolled hard

>being this effeminate

>being this trolled

>daily reminder

>>late capitalism
>>dialectical materialism
not these

dickless nu-male spotted

p.s. there's a chance I just fucked your girlfriend

Flaunting a degree which you probably don't have to gain leverage in an argument.

That is a classic Pseudo-intellectual tactic, user.

jokes on you I don't have a girlfriend

From Columbia, in fact. Are you mad because you're unemployed?

And adding what institution its from as if it'd make a difference.

It's ok user, you don't need to hide your pseud tendencies with a little fib about a master's in mathematics from Columbia.

>dialectic
>hegel

Found the pseud.

/thread

What's wrong with panopticon? I can't see any reason to dislike it. It describes a fairly well defined scenario that has no other less cumbersome word. I'm having trouble typing. I'm on vicodin.

I'd take out differentiation just because that's a mathematical term that actually means something. Others are pretty spot on.

stop triggering us /pol/tards

Hey dude, not sure if bait, but the term is not late as in soon to be finished but as in "latest", as used by Hilferding at the start of the 20th century. "Latest phase of capitalist development". Later translators made it "late". Who gives a shit though, it's just a word and you should be looking at content, not form

most 115 IQ university students use 'late capitalism' to imply capitalism is coming to an end
strange how Marxists subscribe to this weird deterministic history yet somehow communism's failure just doesn't count

This thread makes me puke

*emigrating

Pseud.

REAL COMMUNISM HAS NEEBE BEN TRED!!1

Come on, lads, try a little harder. Communism is not a political system or a mechanical process, it's an abstract idea to be striven for. Whether you agree with it or not, it can't 'fail' any more than 'god', or 'democracy', or 'tradition' or whatever other spooks you can think of can fail.

they've all failed

>>just like late in the day implies the day is coming to an end.
>Yes. That's exactly what the term you were offended over but know nothing really of, means. You are a genius, and surely not a pseudo intellectual talking out their ass, about things they've self admittedly heard and got offended by..
>>Do you think it means dead capitalism or something?
>At this point in the post, you've lost me.
Always fun to see a dufus ESL start the damage control.

>Hey dude, not sure if bait, but the term is not late as in soon to be finished but as in "latest", as used by Hilferding at the start of the 20th century. "Latest phase of capitalist development". Later translators made it "late".
I don't know about Hilferding's translation politics, but no latest capitalism is not the same as late capitalism. Sombart uses it at the turn of the 20th C to mean capitalism has had its heyday and is in decline. Then it quickly turmed into a phrase that meant capitalism is doomed or soon to be over, and famous economists like Schumpeter use it in this sense a lot. Latest capitalism comes way after this.

I don't know if it's you as one person shitting up the thread with retardedness or if a bunch of you have been led astray by some dumbass online kahn academy type course, but it's like a really dumbass badly researched opinion.

Has any country actually called itself communist to begin with?

>Latest capitalism comes way after this.
As in after Sombart, I 'm p sure it's contemporaneous with Schumpeter.

>space

>all these pseuds that haven't read fredric jameson

>bayes' theorem

x-pilled

>I don't like ebooks
Or worse yet
>[Grrm] is genre fiction
You will never find anyone but pseuds saying these things.

>tfw no pseud gf

pseud

>insecure Veeky Forums Pseuds think a masters in math is such an accomplishment they don't even believe me
Not gonna lie, feels pretty good

>Dankmeme; the nuptialisms of the cosmogenous nonhegemonous frog-god's thought-speech were divine but none knew the sound for hierarchical thought makes no sound but rather resoresexonerates in the believer's mind; make no mistake that King-Ten-Henry of the diurnallyliturgicalclergy knew not that the frog-god thought-spake unto him, for he was bbb in the soul and ddd in the mind; but then the reader asks "what then of Sisyphax and Polycles, of Hermunictus and Ron, warefor are their tails entwined?"

So wait, you judge whether someone is actually intelligent, or just pretending to be through the words they use, by judging them by the words they use regardless of context?

I think we all just discovered who the real 'pseud' is.

i'm a big fan of his pendulum, tho

The hysteria over Othering is frustrating, without the Other, there is nothing to define the self

>quid pro quo

>And no, econ professors don't use it
I've had it used in political economy classes, but whether they fall under politics or economy or similar seems to be at the whim of the institution.

I believe you missed mercantilism between the 15th-18th centuries before the rise of liberalism roughly around 1776 (i.e. Smith's wealth of nations publication date)

All I understood of this was that it was about Pepe somehow

>what are some terms exclusively used by pseuds?
Pseud.

I think mercantilism in the UK is like more graduate level. The US it's more important in US history because it's part of why they left the Empire. And like Italy and Spain it's the glory days.

I did cover some stuff about mercantilism in school but it wasn't introduced as such iykwim.

Go back to tumbler if you want traps faggot

Or

i couldnt tell you how many times the concept was brought up in some trite undergraduate level course while i was still in school.

bump

>tfw you learned the meaning of the word "vehemently" yesterday after reading Borges

feels good to be lit hehe