I'm taking 19 credit hours next semester. Am I gonna die Veeky Forums?

I'm taking 19 credit hours next semester. Am I gonna die Veeky Forums?

nah
the only hard major is physics cause its a real science

Calculus is 18 credits in my school. Wtf

Currently taking 41 credits (european university), too hard even if only CS major

I'm doing 19 now, 3rd year student at science university. I'm taking biochemistry (moderately difficult), human anatomy and physiology (hardest class i've had up to this point), nutrition (easy A), communications, animal taxonomy/morphology (easy, but lots of work), biostatistics, and a 1 credit guitar course.

This is my 3rd 19 credit semester so far in college. And yes I am dying, but it was not this hard in my earlier years. I've learned to adapt, and if you manage time well it is completely doable, but not fun. Quit your side job

But my side job is how I afford to live during school

Damn, i don't know jackshit about the US system but going to a CC in southern Cali since i live in MX

Apparently the Mathematics associate degree is 23 to 25 for the Arts one and for the Science one is 20 but you can take more of course

Calculus 1 is 5 credits, Calc 2 and 3 are both 4 each of a total of 13 so

A-Am i fugged? Apparently it's a nice school for Maths since the STEM teachers are good though and i can transfer easily according to them

Depends what you're taking

Holy shit nigga. How do you manage? Library 24/7?

i managed to do 20 credits last semester so i guess 19 is doable

I prefer debit hours.

I have been taking 19 hours 2 semesters in a row.
Ithe is perfectly doable but you will need to manage your time.
Honestly, I have plenty of extra time to play games and read

That doesn't sound worth it at all.

What do you mean? You can't take all of them at once.

You have to go back

Why the fuck would you do that. I would rather just sit and coast on by with 12 credit hours and have enough time for fapping and anime.

Or getting a gf

he needs to take a writing course so he can express himself in a succinct and clear manner. his post is pure gibberish.

Does your name start with a B?

What? I take 20 almost semester.
No you're not going to die.

Some people actually want to do something useful in college.