For me, it's the Star Crunch, the best crisp rice cookie

For me, it's the Star Crunch, the best crisp rice cookie.

Looks like poopies

do americans really eat this?

They leave my mouth feeling waxy, gross.

America has food tables in their gyms...

I prefer pizza day.

Planet fitness isn't a gym. It's a place to go get told youre fine just the way you are and walk on a treadmill for twenty minutes

those are carbo-loading station and any worthwhile gym has one

Brings me back

>America has food tables in their gyms...

It's a southern thing. Never seen it outside of Georgia.

>Buy cheap gym membership
>Go load up on complimentary food every day
>My excercise is walking across the parking lot

This was honestly my first thought as well.
Places here in Denmark don't seem to have a donut table, though.

Planet Fitness only does pizza days and bagel days once a month

I came here to post this. I love oatmeal pies

>the judgement-free zone
Somehow I don't think this is a legitimate gym.

they are fantastic calorie bombs. all the top ingredients are sugar and fat based.

there is literally an alarm that goes off if you judge people there

Is that like some safe space shit or what

So glad I work out at home

What about pizza bagel days

it's worse than a safe space because they sound the alarm and embarrass anyone who works out too vigorously.
The judgement free zone is full of judgement for people trying to exercise

grunting when lifting heavy is a physical reaction and good to promote proper breathing, drinking out of a gallon jug of water? suddenly staying hydrated when you are sweating is a bad thing?
I drink close to or even more than half a gallon every hour because I sweat a lot and I'm prone to overheating
SOUND THE ALARMS! THIS GUY IS TRYING TO AVOID HAVING A STROKE!!!! WHAT A LUNK

Don't they have Curves for that

Let me tell you a story oh my last time ever visiting a planet "fitness". There was this thin Asian runner dude, hitting the treadmill pretty hard. At one point I think he had it at max speed and the highest angle, dude was killing it.

>that fucking alarm goes off

They played the lunk alarm for a skinny Asian dude doing a power run.

Fuck this.

>planet fitness
>gym

Pick one

OBSESSED

What. The. Fuck.

Gallon jugs of water I can understand. The only people who use those are people on juice, the only times I've seen patrons at my gym get overly aggressive is the roid raging types like that.

It's not hard to walk a couple of feet to the fountain to refill your 1L bottle, you only need to do it a couple of times an hour at best, and making the gym less comfortable for roid raging types is legit, unlike banning grunting and stupid bullshit like that.

this shit right here.

Those things are fucking disgusting. I've never tasted a more waxy tasting chocolate

WTF those look amazing.

Planet Fitness isn't a gym. They pander to old fatties and won't even let you do squats or deadlifts. Never knew I'd see it used as OBSESSED shitposting fuel

I was just working out from 7:30-9:45
I walked in with a little less than half of a 1 gallon jug, finished it, refilled it to the top, finished it again, refilled it, and drank about half of it again

they can go fuck themselves for dictating how much water people can drink

What the hell do gallon jugs have to do with steroids?

>working out
What is that, crossfit? lol
Some kinds of steroids (tren) make people sweat like crazy and pee like crazy, which makes them insatiably thirsty, so they run around with gallon jugs, causing a perception among gym-goers that gallon jug = steroids

Chocolate flavored wax with artificial flavored caramel goop and crispy rice. They're awful but not gonna lie I ate the fuck out of them when I was a kid

I'm a martial arts expert you fucking double nigger reeeeeeeeee!!!!!

how many reps do you do on the hand chair?

little debbie snacks are my favorite fatty snack. they use to be alot tastier for some reason. but there still good and the variety is amazing
my favorites are the classics:
star crunch, nutty bars, oatmeal creme pies, fudge rounds, raisin creme pies, swiss cake rolls, zebra cakes, devil squares, peanut butter crunch!
but i love most the banana options (twins, creme rolls, marshmallow pies) and strawberry rolls.
the pb richies are great
the ones I see in the pic I want to try now are the blueberry creme rolls and the smores.

that lovely bitch little debbie was the reason I was a fatty kid