Does it matter if I eat a fixed quantity of vegetables in one meal or split into two? For example...

Does it matter if I eat a fixed quantity of vegetables in one meal or split into two? For example, if I ate instant noodles for breakfast and a large quantity of veg for dinner vs half veg with instant ramen and half veg with dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lavish-Shredded-Memory-Pillow-Removable/dp/B010EBWASO/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1485393937&sr=1-2&keywords=Dakimakura
amazon.com/Sunbeam-Fleece-Heated-Garnet-TSF8US-R310-31A00/dp/B008BF2MAC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1485394007&sr=8-3&keywords=electric blanket
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fiber vegetables in your instant noodles might slow down digestion a bit and prevent blood sugar spikes and keep you fuller for longer.

Fuck i want some bok choi right now.

Are you that fucking stupid ? How do you people even stay alive being this dumb ?

What are you even asking?

Are you a dietician? Do you know the nutritional effects of doing what OP said? And to what extent those effects are? Obviously it won't be a big difference in one meal but imagine if you spread out your vegetables throughout the day for a whole year vs having them all at once each day.

Or hell, what if you ate only vegetables for 3 days, and then ate only everything else for the next 3 days?

English must be your second language.

That wasn't English, that was your autistic typed scribble that still makes literally no sense

You fucking retard

meal timing has no effect on nutrition. The body doesn't work in 24 hour cycles.

I'm not OP, sweetie.

And while OP could have written that clearer, it's quite obvious what they mean. And I will rephrase:
For example, if I ate instant noodles for breakfast and a large quantity of veg for dinner
vs
having a meal with some vegetables and some noodles for breakfast, and then another similar meal for dinner.

It astonishes me that people get this angry over literally nothing. Is your life really so pathetic?

Leaning on a large body temperature cyclinder would be comfy.

>I'm not OP

You clearly are

>it's quite obvious

Quite obvious to another autist like you. Try taking a deep breath if it's possible under those fat folds before you post next time

Try not being stupid next time

Is your life really so empty and worthless you felt the need to lecture someone about calling someone else stupid on Veeky Forums?

amazon.com/Lavish-Shredded-Memory-Pillow-Removable/dp/B010EBWASO/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1485393937&sr=1-2&keywords=Dakimakura

amazon.com/Sunbeam-Fleece-Heated-Garnet-TSF8US-R310-31A00/dp/B008BF2MAC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1485394007&sr=8-3&keywords=electric blanket

>ITT: let's sperge on an OP because we can't answer his question.

Strange that in so many posts, no one answered his question, which wasn't really a bad question.

>no one answered his question
Reread the thread.

Stop complaining. You typed like an utter retard. Plus, multiple people answered, you were just too busy being a butthurt faggot to read

HAHAHAHA

I own a saint bernard. I dont need to buy that.

You're really goddamn stupid.

Assuming you are talking about getting a balanced diet it does not matter that each MEAL be "balanced". You just need a varied diet over time. And that 'time' isn't critical. The important thing is that you eat a variety of fresh foods.

Interesting thing: In my child development courses we learned that infants, offered a random, but widely varied, diet at every meal would over about a two week period eat a balanced diet with absolutely no prompting. Kids just naturally follow their bodies' needs and get it right.

That is, if we leave them alone and don't taint them with our preconceived notions.

I reread. Which post answered his question.

reread one more time. narrow it down to at least 2 responses, i'll let you know if you're close.

>Assuming you are talking about getting a balanced diet it does not matter that each MEAL be "balanced". You just need a varied diet over time. And that 'time' isn't critical. The important thing is that you eat a variety of fresh foods.
This sums it up. There's one more item to know though OP since it's related to your question, there is some synergy with absorbing some vitamins by having them with fats. So, in other words, that oily salad dressing might help you get nutrients from those veggies you wouldn't otherwise get so efficiently. Some nutrients are fat soluble. There is some literature out there about food combining, like legumes and grains at the same time, such as the latino diet, making some complete proteins by completing amino acid chains. It gets more complicated, and some junk science when you look into the whole alkaline and acidic argument (lol), but you don't need to know too much unless you are a creature of habit and have some shit every day, like ramen. Eating a variety is a way to cover your bases. Pay attention to common sense health guidelines about diets, portions, food groups but know that like another user said, you're not exactly on a 24hr cycle of need. You can take a Vitamin D tablet once a week, for instance, or bust it up into daily doses. Doesn't matter.