HIV

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

wtf is this real or some sort of edit

looks like a cursed image

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

who is this fucking guy

100% BitBean

he's icky sticky uh

Why is a light skinned mexican allowed to say nigger so much?

>50% TRX
>30% LINK
>20% XVG

100% bazingacoin

A retarded kids coloring book.

looks fucking retarded

el goblino..

because he's not white

56% $USDT

>All in US Dollar

trx 100%

Dat Internet 4.0 brahhh.

Eyo, hold up. We Steve Jobs now brahh, we revolutionize this shit brahh. TRX is where it's at, 4.0 you feel me?

>30% LINK

Do you honestly think this guy even knows what LINK is or does? It would take him 17 hours just to get the concept of LINK.

This nigga is 100% in TRX. Buzzwords such as Internet 4.0 is all they want to hear.

Apparently this guy is a complete faggot and not a gang banger at all. Look up pictures of him looking like a complete faggot from a few years ago.

He is a proven child molester. maybe he has some eth because of that tweet from Vitalik

He looks like he makes cookies and then shoots at them

What do I get for id digits (uubbb)? LINK $1000 EOY and even higher a year from now so I don’t pay short term capital gains niggers!

threads like these remind me how young you all are. never listen to biz

His hair looks amazing I wonder what kind of shampoo he uses.
SCCUUUMM GGAAANGG

Attached: tekahi-6ix9ine-11-1515421857-view-0.png (620x460, 514K)

All in chainlink like the retard he is.

All rappers take it up the ass

it's mainly a Puerto Rican thing, to my knowledge anyway and his dad was Puerto Rican so he got's da hood pass

You are the fucking retard, let me tell you. You think low iq monkeys like this fag even get the concept of dapps, oracles etc? You have to be really stupid to think that.

I feel like a real hood nigga like 6ix 9ine has little time to trade crypto and therefore keeps a minimslistic portfolio consisting of BTC, ETH, LTC, LINK, XRP and like 10000 STORM he robbed off a pussy nigga before it mooned yesterday.

Attached: 69.png (411x406, 309K)

spotted the stinky linky faggot, please neck yourself not even the fucking sham ceo of your dogshitcoin wants to be involved in any way with the likes of you LMAO

Nothing gay about this.

Attached: Untitled.png (1445x809, 915K)

go fuck yourself. We will see who has necked himself in 3 years. Just wait and see.

We won't see because he'll have necked himself

the absolute state of linklets

Attached: shitlink.png (1000x1000, 132K)

He isnt even holding 1 Linkie

Attached: 1521603726909s.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Just hold brother. Don't be fearful and sell in 6 months or 1 year. Hold for at least 2 and you will reap the benefits of sergeys hard work.

His gang dumped rounds at a guy who tried to start a fistfight at a concert and then bragged about it on IG.

I am fairly certain he is with the shits.

Stay strong my linkie brethren.

Attached: 1521607032548s.jpg (125x63, 2K)

Imagine having a child who listens to this spic. Idolizes this piece of shit.

Attached: TEKASHI69.jpg (730x1200, 66K)

You have morals. The parents who let their kids listen to this trash should neck them selfs.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
Dear all linkless tards ITT

Yeah you can generally get a feel for which rappers just chat shit and who actually lives what they're rapping about. Don't think this dude is fronting.
Unironically kys he makes good music.
NECK YOURSELF.

Attached: cry amerimutt.png (376x309, 121K)

thank you for saying what i hope everyone else is thinking, I'm sick of the degeneracy as well

Dumbass it's a way to popularize LGBT in the nigger ghetto communities, which will reduce their population growth rates even further. It's a good thing for the US

You decadent, low iq, trash human being. Go fuck yourself. Your musical taste is trash by universal standards. How does it feel to know that your brains dopamine receptors squirts juice from the unintelligible sound of a ugly, monkey looking, trash human? You are an embarrassment to humanity.

At least you guys are nice to each other.

Attached: 1521636242785.jpg (450x370, 17K)

Good try I guess but I'm not American :)

pills to rape white girls

I couldn't care less desu m8, I like just about every genre of music. Besides indie. What music do you like fuckface? I bet you fucking love Garry Glitter you gigantic paedophile

I also think his music is good.
neck thyself

I love every genre of music as well, besides trash music performed by monkeys. I go through phases where I only listened to specific music. Right now I'm in a 80s pop phase: New Order, Phil Collins, Talking Heads etc.

you like huey lewis and the news?

Wouldn't choose to listen to it but I can stomach some Phil Collins/Morrissey. Is it because they're black you don't like rap or do you hate Eminem also?
my G

I dislike eminem, stupid music.

I love The Weeknd. 50 cent was good too during his days. Kayne West does creative music, which I love.

I go through phases as I said, next week I might only listen to Wagner and Mozart. It all depends on which mood I am.

I like Hip to be square.

Check'd
50 Cent's first album was fantastic desu but Eminem's older material I also rate highly. What about techno/metal?

good choice, their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes.

NIGG IFFY UHHH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UHH
BUT SERIOUSLY IF YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO 69 WHILE YOU WORK, THEN YOU'RE NOT WORKING.
SCUM LIFE YUHHHHH

Let me break it down for you:
Rock: Nirvana, Queen, Guns&Roses, Sum 41, Bowie. I havent't listened to Rock for some time, but if I did, it would be those I mentioned.

Electronic: Just Swedish EDM. AND Kavinsky, I LOVE Kavinsky.

Americana: Johnny Cash, among others.

Orchestral: Hans Zimmer, Ennio Morricone, among others.

Listen to other stuff on occasion: Jazz for example.

I have recently gotten into foreign music, listen to this if you want: youtube.com/watch?v=FMHdnpNisew

Sorry for the Reddit spacing.

Damn guys literally a convicted pedophile but is somehow not in prison.

Fair enough m8. I quite like the Swedish poppy-EDM myself.

HE'S VERGE SENPAI YO

100% GUCCI GANG