What part of a human do you think is the most delicious?

What part of a human do you think is the most delicious?

Pussy

Good one.

fpbp

benis :-----------DDDDD

Liver

Ass for sure, both sexually and for eating which is probably part of my sexualization of them. Such a nice big round muscle.

Ribs, as usual.

ass roast

>eating ass
>2017

That one cannibal said ass was one of the least tasty parts.

He probably wasn't getting them young enough

lost

Man, this movie fucked me up as a kid. Was terrified of flying for years.

Pretty sure he went straight for the sphincter though

the shitpost is the best part, thanks for supplying it op

Pretty sure it's the legs, but I wouldn't know. The cannibal documentary on YouTube said so though.

It's also being used as the meat you get in the walking dead game.

Albert Fish has an other opinion about that:

"My dear Mrs Budd,

> On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except Head – bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven, (all of his ass) boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time I was living at 409 E 100 St, rear – right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3 – 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her, on the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

For some reason I always wanted to try the tight. Making a churrasco out of it.

I'd probably go for the tenderloin, sort of small of the back. Ass seems like it'd be too tough, since it gets worked from standing or walking around. Then again, if you got somebody who's a bit chubby/sendentary, it might be nice and marbled.
Ribs would be fun, of course. I imagine eating hands would be a bit like eating a small freshwater fish--lots of little bones to be careful of and not enough meat to make it worthwhile most of the time.
A black pudding, or any kind of sausage would probably be pretty good. We generally have enough fat per pound of bodyweight that you could make good sausages and still have enough to render into lard for pastries, etc.
My only regret is that I'm too lazy to convert some clips from Hannibal to webms so as to post them. Oh well.

>ass must be tough since it's put to use with every step
>small of back would be tender
These are contradictory statements. Stand up, hold a hand at the small of your back, then shift your weight from side to side.
It should be very obvious to you that small of the back is important in keeping balance - meaning it's used whenever you're standing up.

Speaking of hands (or just extremities), I bet they'd be more like pig's feet; lots of fat, gristle and connective tissue, very little meat per pound.
Going by a brief glance at wiki, the carpal bones (making up the "hand side" of the wrist joint) are the smallest in the hand - they should be no smaller than teeth.

every cannibal to themselves..

Can confirm.

Brain. No contest. At least if calf brain is anything to go by.

>confirmed for wanting Creutzfeldt-Jakobs
Basically, don't eat brain. Shit can give you prions, little misfolded proteins that turn your brain into swiss cheese. Human equivalent of mad cow.
You make a good point about the small of the back. I admit, I was thinking of cows, on which the tenderloin is one of the tenderedt cuts there is. On an upright body I could see that no longer being the case.