Has any work of literature ever made you cry

Has any work of literature ever made you cry

For me, personally,
Schopenhauer's 'On Women' was so deep, accurate, and life-changing that I cried not only of having my world turned upside down, but also because I learned that I needn't invest anymore emotional energy into women.

I was shaking and crying but at the same time felt uplifted and liberated from the chains of normies

Which works made you shed a tear, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

WTF man

Did we catch a little roastwhore with hurt feelings perchance?

Yes the bible is making me cry due to boredom right now, halfway through Leviticus and apart from the odd interesting story, it's just monotonous instructions and rituals.

I read the New Testament in school and that was almost never dull, always something going on. When do the wars and purges and sheit happen here, is the entire pentachuc this boring? Damn Jews!

Please contribute or fuck off

faggot

sorry about your relationship with your mom op
>sage

Realize that as a man I am inherently superior to you.

Enjoy your drug addiction and fatness when you're done getting used as a masturbatory prop for Chads, and have no skill except for folding your by then (you probably already have them, modern women get them at 15-16) elongated vagina lips up into your granny panties that reek of mackerel

nice pasta/heteronormativity

Leviticus is probably the most boring book

Wtf? i hate women now!

Well I e three more chapters to go, at the feast of tabernacles now with a stoning coming up, some plot development finally!

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Parts of The Red and the Black made me cry, and I usually don't get emotionally affected like that

The Odyssey (the end when he pretends to be a stranger to his father)

Siddhartha (one of the epiphanies he has, can't remember exactly. was young)

Stoner (when he gets Katherines book and sees she dedicated it to him)

Taipei (after they argue about the coke)

Love is the only thing that makes me cry, either from hapiness or sadness.
Be it my self-love, love for my girl, love for my mother, friends, the right display of love and so on.

I live for this, I chose life for this.

The Western Canon of literature makes me cry. Specifically, the fact that I have read but a tiny part of it and I'm probably past the 3/4 mark of my life.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are "smart" and "funny" comments, when you're really trying to hide your insecurities by belittling someone on the Internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realize that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

I suggest you go out more. If not, you can stay on the internet as your irrational hate grows bigger until you die, if you want. After all, we can't all have the same perspective.

>investing emotional energy into anything other than yourself and your passion

Kierkegaard and Epictetus are disappoint son

No but we certainly caught the virgin who had their feelings hurt by a woman who wasn't "good enough" for him. Beta faggots pls go

>living for a buzzword

Some women are beautiful inside out sage you hate women as a symbol but not every woman you meet because it's an entity in itself and an individual. Sage b8 thread

It has some dead parts but the good parts are significantly better than anything on the NT.

Fucking beta bitch

Leviticus is like reading a late bronze age civil code

isn't that exactly what it is
Æneid Book IV and I don't know why; I don't give a fuck about moralfag Canaanite women.