Have one problem, any thoughts?

Have one problem, any thoughts?

Olda moves with velocity of 20m/s (v = 20 m/s) and he's got a hair conditioner in his car. As he takes a turn with his car, air conditioner tilts into an angle of 35° (α = 35°). Solve the radius of a turn Olda went through. Gravity of Earth is g = 9,81m/s^2.

Solve the result for 4 valid digits.

Is your professor autistic? This is horribly worded. Also Veeky Forums isn't a place to solve your retarded problems.

His native language obviously isn't English and there's nothing wrong with a little bit of contextualisation.

Any answers? :)

You can't really answer because there's no reason for the hair coditioner to tilt

So he showers while he drives, that's weird.

I think I've got it, but I don't really remember how velocity is affected by turning. I called that f(theta).

Not sure if geometrically solving it is the right thing to do, though.

This. And since it comes in bottles I'm pretty sure it'd roll, not tilt. It'd certainly not stay tilted after you left the turn.

Shit, I messed up with the arrows.

F centripetal is mv^2/r the turn is banked as it's the only way a car can turn on a frictionless surface which I assume your question wants. So your Fc = fgcos(alpha) plug that all in. Your masses will cancel off and you'll be able to solve for r.

Anyone who can't do this should not be posting here.

So is true or not ? Just to know if I have the right to post here or not.

I have no idea what you're doing, I can't read what you wrote so I don't know. Also maybe it's not cosine. It might be sine. I'm too lazy to figure that part out.

Well at least I tried.

curious about the language, is it czech or slovak?

Keep your questions in the sqt.

It's actually mgsin(alpha)=mv^2/r

You're assuming that the bottle turns the same degree of the car which is wrong.

>if they are not good they should not be in a place where better are.

but then.. how are they going to get better?

Air conditioner. Not hair conditioner you idiot.

I'm talking about all the people who were posting that the professor is autistic and stuff. I told the op to keep it to the sqt

How can an air-conditioner tilt? What?
It looks like an angular momentum problem but idk

ste to vy pan ludek N.?