Character has sex with trannies intentionally

>Character has sex with trannies intentionally
>Character is still implied to be straight despite this

I've been seeing more and more of this with books. Fucking gay.

I like to have sex with trannies too, you implying I'm not straight faggot?

Ye.

Name three books where this happens

*Three books, ten novellas and one graphic novel

I fucked a tranny last night, she was your mother

That's because progressive gender ideology is the new Soviet communism.
Aka, it doesn't make sense and it twists people in crazy ways.

I actually want to write a fantasy story about an expedition of puritan missionaries and soldiers exploring a land ruled by an androgynous matriarchal society. Most of the story would be the expeditionaries trying to peaceful shift sovereignty of the land to their own, while dealing with sexual frustration that comes with not knowing which natives are female or male.

A parable of Millennial America

Woah

w-what

So basically the left hand of darkness?

Nah mine has lots of Dogs in it

>book contains transsexuals
What are you even reading and why??

Not really gay. Why would gay guys be interested in trans? It's more of a bi thing.

Most people who like trans still wouldn't want to have sex with a masculine man but would like to have sex with a feminine woman. I'm not saying they're completely straight but they lean more towards females than males, they just want the dick too.

1. my diary desu

Sexual pedestrians can't into the Kinsey Scale.

Y'all know Straight/Gay has been a proven false dichotomy for years.

t. aids ridden faggot

>thread is off-topic shitposting with the word "book" included in the OP and is certain to hit bump limit anyway

Sexuality is literally a social construct and observable in many different forms through history. Hetero/homo essentialism is dead.

Kinsey doesn't disprove gay/straight. It shows a spectrum from very straight to super gay. On that spectrum, fucking trannies is about as gay as sitting down to pee and not liking the taste of beer.

I dated a tranny for four months.

How good or bad was it

also fucking lol about what I expected from Veeky Forums in dating trannies

>dude I'm so literary and non-mainstream that i go off the beaten path and fuck trannies

Veeky Forums has a lot of degenerates. Like, judging from various chats, it's full of trannies or people who date them, regular fags, jews and whatnots.

It was alright, but mostly bad.

I really don't care. If you take offense at people dating trannies, then you're just as retarded as an SJW.

You just want to start a thread about trannies don't you? There's no such book.

>he thinks aids disproves my argument

Pseudoscience that drew much of its data from mentally damaged prostitutes and pedophiles. It's not surprising that Kinsey himself was a sexually confused psychological mess who regularly placed household objects into his urethra

>she

Last Exit to Brooklyn.

>repressed homos always get so uptight about Woolf's Orlando
lel, every time is just as funny as the first

If you don't like trannies then you're on the wrong website. Go back to wherever you came from.

Why do fags think that everybody who hates them secretly wants to have sex with them? Is it because fags are by nature narcissistic, obsessed with sex, and prone toward mental disorders?

People didn't march you into a gas chamber because they wanted a blowjob; you were marched in there because every major society on the planet thinks you're kind of gross

It's okay if you found Orlando sexy, user, it just implies you want to straighten out lesbians. Sorry if you didn't know he was a she IRL, but something must have told you Virginia wasn't being that poetic about a dude.

I've never read Orlando and never claimed to. Your post is more evidence of the fag's tendency to project his sexual insecurities onto others

>straighten out lesbians
pls user, if he thought orlando was sexy, it's because he wants to be the little girl and kill mean boys with his ankles.
you'll really like gore vidal's myra breckinridge

>never read orlando
>thinks anyone is inferior to him
kekekekekekek. Sorry, I thought you were just gay not a pleb. Sorry for your whole life, actually. Think about killing yourself if you need to ignore the classics.

I am. People who date trannies are absolutely disgusting.
Veeky Forums is a sfw board.
Your analysts is correct.

>Veeky Forums is a sfw board.
literature has a lot of trannies, pedos and deviant sex in it; please read a book and learn how to nouns and verb agreement
>Your analysts is correct.
smdh

>hurr durr Orlando was about being a tranny
youre retarded

>hurr durr the user pointing out it's about Woolf's lesbian crush is saying it's about trannies
did you misquote or are you just dumb?

Banging trannies is straight, though.

Unless you touch the dick. Then, yes, you're a huge fag.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yf8nV0hXqs

The fact that literature has something doesn't make it any less disgusting. It contains murder, slavery, torture, and all of the sexual deviances in the novel I'm reading now.
In fact, literature contains negative portrayals of all of your favorite degenerate activities.
Educate yourself and read a book.

O

How triggered are you by the fact that you will never become a woman and that there is no such thing as choosing your gender?

About 0, but then I don't think words like torture or tranny should be labelled nsfw so I'm not really the one triggered by this situation. Do you need a blanket or your mother or something?

It's because of all the people who believe gender is a social construct, and trans-people are actually whatever gender they believe themselves to be.

I.e., Complete idiots who live in a fantasy world not even worthy of the title, "subjective reality," as it still implies being rooted in something real (which the trans meme isn't), and are thus a far cry away from the inherently superior objective world in which the rest of us live.

The truly unjust part of all this is how many teachers and professors get behind this meme and indoctrinate children to believe something completely antithetical to objective science and rational thought.

College in America has reached the point of ideological indoctrination Stalin would be proud of.

>hi I'm a timetraveller from the Enlightenment who hasn't read the Greeks
not buying it to be honest, anyone they put in the time machine would be well read in history.

jesus fucking christ. how does america charge people for this?

This is psychology believe it or not.
And these people are supposed to be confession booths for the modern man.
They all introduce their gender for every first class.

>all American universities teach the same content in the same courses
Have you guys ever actually enrolled in higher education, or did you take your degree at the University of Veeky Forums

No, because I don't live in America. But every American I know who studied humanities talks how much shitty ideology there is.

You guys are having a very hard time killing God. Psychology doesn't look like that in Europe even where social construction prevails. I think America might have a social construction of social construction which misunderstood some things. I'm still WTFing

>basic canon is up for grabs
None of that is core outside tumblrcore. I don't expect someone from the same course in a different college to mine to have done the exact same course, but I expect them to be able to discuss a core group of authors in depth by the end of first year or be aware of their existence. It's what makes it a discipline instead of a free-for-all.

Do you mean you didn't enroll in higher education because you're not American or you didn't enroll in the University of Veeky Forums because you're not American?

On the first point higher education exists elsewhere. On the second point there is no University of Veeky Forums, the other user is just having a little giggle.