Are women able to prevent a pregnancy after being raped in the state of nature (wilderness)?

Are women able to prevent a pregnancy after being raped in the state of nature (wilderness)?

How effective would pouring water down the vagina be, and how long until it is of no use?

>Are women able to prevent a pregnancy after being raped in the state of nature (wilderness)?
Get outta here Todd Akin

How effective would pouring water down the vagina be, and how long until it is of no use?
Would be as useful as teaching a bunch of inner city nigger gang bangers the basics of Shakespeare.

I think the male mate would just beat her until the pregnacy was terminated

There are herbs that can be taken before or after sex to prevent pregnancy.
Silphium (now extinct,) willow, date palm, pomegranate, pennyroyal, artemisia, myrrh, rue, or daucus carota are a few.

thanks in advance for when I use this

You're thinking of our cucked modern societies. In the natural state, the male wants to create as many babies as possible because there is no downside to it. No government to make you support the children.

get off sci.

only if the rapist is a wild animal. human sperm die immediately after ejaculation in the wilderness.
and yes, water is indeedd the only pregnancy prevention, but the water has to be boiled to 200 degrees, which would ensure the death of the victim, and hence prevent the undesired pregnancy.

Huh? Why? I thought we were supposed to post thoughtful and informative replies.

oh man i laughed so hard at this. damn. thanks.

>In the natural state, the male wants to create as many babies as possible because there is no downside to it.
There is actually as massive downside. If your group can only sustain say 10 children, who of course contribute little to nothing, and you go full retard and spike it to 20 you've fucked yourself and the group. Only system that allowed us to have as many kids as humanly possible was when we began using agriculture.

>your group

Nobody said the women were part of the man's group.

It still wouldn't be in his favor.

H-G groups routinely practiced infanticide to keep resources from getting too low to sustain so if the man raped a woman who then had a kid she'd just kill the kid on his way out if she didn't figure something out before hand.

The guy loses nothing if the kid is killed. There is a chance, however, that the woman will keep the kid.

he loses his precious sperm

>Time
>Energy
>Risking getting your ass killed
>Risking inter group war because you're a beta bitch who can't get a girl the normal way via jackal dance
>GGNRing your son

>can't get a girl the normal way

You mean like all the other animals who go on dates and ask permission from their women to have sex?

>he doesn't know about infanticide

>almost every group of animals in nature contains species with elaborate courtship rituals
>it's usually the female that chooses which male to mate with
Yeah, I mean like all the other animals who go on dates and ask permission from their women to have sex

>he loses his precious sperm
sperm is not pprecious, a man can easily impregnate one woman per day. Just keep doing it and let the strong babies survive.

this is a great tactic, its why unprotected sex feels so good because it has been refined by years of evolution.

>being beta enough to white knight fucking cavewomen

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

There are lots of weird historic contraceptives with varying success. Look them up.