The reason hipster lemons...

The reason hipster lemons, cuck eggs (avocados as the cultural Marxists call them) and other vegan garbage has flooded our grocery stores is Clinton and NAFTA. That's ending now, thank god

How will you celebrate the return of a real American diet, Veeky Forums?

Hey fuck you. Avocados are awesome! I don't know what the hell you even mean by real American diet. You're probably just angry because you're fat and seeing people eat vegetables makes you angry because they aren't a fat slob like you. I'm no fucking vegan, but I certainly think people should eat healthy.

By not being able to afford good fresh vegetables during off season US production. Thanks, Drumpf! Guess I'll go have a McFuckyou and dye my face orange!

I think I might also have to start baiting Veeky Forums as I know a lot about cooking but I am diametrically opposed to the pervading board culture.

This is what electing people with impaired mental capacity does, people. Learn from it. Politicians should undergo thorough mental (and physical) testing before being allowed to take any office.
Thank goodness I live in a temperate, farming rich area.

>I'm no fucking vegan
That's exactly what a vegan would say

You don't fool me, Ingrid

Just because I don't dream of sucking trap cocks like you doesn't mean I don't like meat...

>eating non-ripe food
>eating salads in the winter

Drumpf is doing you a favor.

I know, I still can't believe we elected the Kenyan.

nothing more obnoxious than a rich white liberal who loves illegal immigrants cause muh maids and gardeners

omg they pick fruit and make tacos so lets turn our country into a shithole!

So what are we supposed to eat all winter? Salo with a side of pickles, washed down with potato vodka?

You're not going to believe how shitty your life is going to get, user. Prepare your anus.

>vox
Also maybe the usage is up because of all the spics we have now.

>So what are we supposed to eat all winter?
Dirt and mcchickens you mouthbreather. What a stupid fucking question, please die of heart disease before reproducing.

>assuming user is an illegal immigrant or corrupt politician

Try again.

Are you going back to Native American diet? Like berries, dried meat and nuts?

Nation conquered by Real Americans aren't Real Americans, user.

I'd say 3 kilos of strawberries is a lot, but for vegetable, even 4kg of bell peppers is ridiculously low. that's really few meals worth of food there.

No one cares about your virtue signalling faggot, go jack off into a menorah

Not a menorah. You jack off on a dreidel.

I also support Bernie Sanders

Doesn't sound bad, actually.

What could you possibly have against avocados?