Alright, tell me something, and tell me the truth. between french fries, and tater tots, which one is superior?

Alright, tell me something, and tell me the truth. between french fries, and tater tots, which one is superior?

The one that you prefer.

waffle fries > normal fries > tater tots > wedges

Fresh tots > fresh fries > store-bought fries > store-bought taters

Also this is teh correct hierarchy of fries shapes.

Tater tots are underrated.
That crunch is sublime. If, of course, they are correctly cooked.

This is a retarded question. Just whichever one you are in the mood for more then. Why come to this autistic board to ask a stupid question that boils down to

>muh opinion

??

Fuck you and your bullshit. One is ibjectively better than the other. Your middle of the road everybody else is dumb attitude belongs in a gas chamber you stupid faggot.
Fries are the better option btw.

I like simple cast iron pan-fried potatoes instead of fries. More crust, less oil
so taters or whatever potato cake is on

Crispy crowns

Objectively tater tots

Is this an actual contest? Tots are fucking garbage compared to fries.

Those chips look like shit

What about curly fries

I generally agree for classic shaped tots however as pointed out crowns or coin shaped tots cook much better than frozen fries.

frozen arby's fries are fucking great.

Twice baked potatoes...

vastly superior to every other thing in this thread

right after I posted that I realized I forgot curly fries. I'd put them between waffles and normal fries.

Honestly, it depends at what restaurant I'm at. If I'm at a Sonic, then naturally I'm going to order tater tots.
However, potaoes o'brien are the GOAT.

For me it's the potato scallop, the best fast food fried potato.

Also 'tater tot' is such a fucking stupid name.

thats why they're called potato gems

potato scallops is the god of all potato foods

tater tots are made from the potato sweepings from the floor of the french fry factory.