Calling all patricians -

Come discuss pic related with us + shitpost on other topics. discord.gg/SWkzH7Z

no plebs allowed

>frayed shirt that screams indoorsy type
>ugly beard
>holds shrink-wrapped book like its some kind of bauble

yeah no, you a pleb senpai san sama desu fampai dono origami sakura saku

i like ur taste in books tho

Should I pull the trigger on this? My stack is down to 3 and I'm under 100 on my current.

Post me fags

>under 100 on my current.
what did he mean by this?

I hope you guys read it in German.

That's a pic of Michael Orthofer, he's read more books than you've ever read or will read twice over. However he is one of the few people qualified to read and maybe understand SOME of what's in Bottom's Dream, anyone on Veeky Forums praising this meme book is just trying really hard to justify their purchase, dont argue about this, it's true.

is orthofer the most patrician man alive or is it john e. woods?

I think Othofer might be more encyclopedic, Woods is close to a genius.

>Falling for this meme

Its Harold Bloom you pseuds

>and maybe understand SOME of what's in Bottom's Dream,

Here's what's in it.

>join group
>over 37 people online

Any discord that has more than 15 people is going to suffer from poor post quality.

that's the turbo-pseud who gave Murakami's IQ84 an A?

Complete-review is shit.

When my cue comes, call me, and I will answer. My next is “Most fair Pyramus.” Heigh-ho! Peter Quince? Flute the bellows-mender? Snout the tinker? Starveling? God’s my life, stol'n hence, and left me asleep? I have had a most rare vision. I have had a dream—past the wit of man to say what dream it was. Man is but an ass if he go about to expound this dream. Methought I was—there is no man can tell what. Methought I was, and methought I had—but man is but a patched fool if he will offer to say what methought I had. The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen, man’s hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report what my dream was. I will get Peter Quince to write a ballad of this dream. It shall be called “Bottom’s Dream” because it hath no bottom. And I will sing it in the latter end of a play before the duke. Peradventure, to make it the more gracious, I shall sing it at her death.

>Man is but an ass if he go about to expound this dream

thatsthejoke.jpg

Lmao, does reading 3,800 books help Germany and America from getting BROWNED.COM? Nobody cares how many books a cuck nerd reads.

Proof nobody needs to take this pseud seriously.

"In his interpretation of Finnegans Wake Schmidt 'exposed' it as a lampoon that James Joyce had directed against his brother Stanislaus. According to Schmidt, James believed Stanislaus had cuckolded him with Nora during one of his trips to Ireland, and Finnegans Wake was his form of revenge. Schmidt later determined that Finnegans Wake was written in 'etyms', recurrent morphemes, word roots and catch phrases that carry sexual overtones and thus represent a vehicle of psycholinguistic ambiguity and innuendo. Psychologically most telling, however, was Schmidt's attempt to compete with and outdo Joyce with the 1330 oversize pages of Zettel's dream, the 1970 novel that describes one day in the life of four people in rural Lower Saxony."

Someone explain this meme to me

Isn't it funny that everyone is praising a book by an author whose main influence for the book was Freud (and Joyce), and all their descriptions of why it's good are "it's long, thick, hard... look how big it is in my hands..."?

no self-awareness at all

>Isn't it funny that everyone is praising a book by an author whose main influence for the book was Freud (and Joyce), and all their descriptions of why it's good are "it's long, thick, hard... look how big it is in my hands..."?
>no self-awareness at all

NO SHIT IDIOT

been said and done, you must be new.

>browned.com
>cuck
>pseud

My dude, you need to go outside and live just a bit.

>Rating IQ84 higher than canonical classics.

Literally everything he says should be disregarded.

>everybody is constantly thinking about penises
No, it's just you.

>Bottom's Dream

Nothing like a strong bit of homosexuality to really taint the book

I've decided to purchase this and actually attempt to read it. It's meme gravity is too strong, and I need to be able to form my own opinion. Wish me luck Veeky Forums senpai

You boys enjoy yo'selfs and play safe. Looks fun!

lol you said "taint"