Go to fancy restaraunt in just barely passable attire

>go to fancy restaraunt in just barely passable attire
>proceed to eat like a mongoloid, put napkin on like a bib, stabbing the fork straight down, loudly chewing, spilling sauce on the table
>watch the disgust and anxiety wash over the waitstaff
>tfw they still have to cater to me like nothing is wrong even though you can feel their seething hatred from across the room

Why are reddit frog images not deleted and the poster banned because they're always shitposts

Do you shit in your hand and then throw it into the toilet?

Stop posting and do your job, janny.

FUCK people that do this. We earn less than MINIMUM WAGE an hour and the last thing we deserve is to have some asshole take advantage of our hospitality. I bet you didn't fucking tip more than 5% too, you goddamn mouthbreathers never EVER fucking do.

Do you have any idea how hard I work to feed my children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a better job in this economy with no degree? I work damn hard and when I have to deal with rude pieces of shit like you guess what? There's always a surprise waiting for you in your food courtesy of the staff.

If you don't appreciate your waiters or waitresses you shouldn't be fucking eating out IN THE FIRST PLACE. Don't bring your bullshit through our door, we don't need it, we don't want it, and sure we'll put up with it but you're still getting a taste of your own fucking medicine every time you come back. Enjoy your loogey salad-dressing shithead.

>wagecuck rage
sucks to be a cuck

And how do you think the women that earn about a quarter less than you do feel about it?

The people you're calling "wagecucks" are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do NOT fuck with us.

The wage gap is a myth. Women get paid the same wages they just tend to choose cushier careers that don't pay as well.

t. a male

It's worth it to watch you unable to do anything to me directly. Adulterating my food only further proves your inability to act and your knowing of your station below my own.

>quoting Fight Club

Further confirming your station, wonderful.

t. reality*

>wagecuck continues to autistically screech on an anonymous Mongolian underwater upside down basket weaving forum

>gets this triggered over bad manners (which are a social construct)
>thinks they deserve even minimum wage

Let me guess, you're also white?

Veeky Forums is a board for whites only. Keep moving, nigger

I don't do anything direclty because I dont want to go to fucking prison for breaking your neck with one punch you fucking idiot. You mess with the bulls you get the horns and sometimes you cant feel them thats why we do it, revenge is OH SO sweeter when its served cold ;) oh and by the way? your drink that you asked more ice for? No ice for you. Oh you wanted regular coke? How does that diet taste fuckhead? OOPS I "accidentally" spilled the pitcher all over your lap... let me go get you two napkins. See how you're the only one you're really fucking over here?

>your station
>your station
My station as a PRODUCTIVE FUCKING MEMBER of society? What about it? That it's "beneath" you? Well its not, I'm helping feed thousands of people a week and I barely get any fucking tips, I live paycheck to paycheck and I work the most thankless job on Earth. So congratulations you fucked up someones day, someone who is actually a really nice person but you dont fucking care do you?

>wagecuck
Oh so having a job and not leeching off of other peoples handouts isn't being cucked?
Get a life retard fuck off

I bust my fucking ass off 4-12 hours a day you're GODDAMN right I deserve more than minimum wage. Bad manners arent a "Social contstruct" its COMMON FUCKING SENSE

>wagecuck somehow manages to be even more autistic
Wow, this is sad. Shouldn't you be getting to work, wagecuck? Mr. Shekelstein needs a 5th yacht!

I just got off of work its almost 1am you dickhead. SHouldn't you be looking for a job to move out of mommys basement? Oh and you're anti-semitic too surprise surpise! (not) fucking idiot racist dickhead

You know what isn't a myth Jimbo? That the average man will pay 200% more in taxes than the average women, while the average woman will actually be a tax drain on society. Isn't that just quacking crazy?

Tick took, wagecuck! While you were at work my superior NEET cock was busting mighty fat nuts deep inside your girlfriend's tight pussy. Better get to sleep so you can work hard tomorrow! Wouldn't want to disappoint Mr. Noseberg, now would you?

No one tips me to do my job but then again it's a bit more than carrying a plate from a door to a table, so for my hard work mentally and physically I am compensated with a good wage.

I left school with nothing as I'm academically challenged but worked hard to get where I am. One day I can be in charge of a hundred or so people, plant and engineering trains the other just monitoring gas in a drilling well.

It's about applying yourself, if you want to make a living of scrounging that's your problem.

>implying I can't ask another waiter for more ice and get you in trouble for not serving me in a timely manner
>implying I would ever order a soft drink like your kind does
>implying I can't get you in a ton of trouble for incompetence by complaining after enjoying watching you pathetically clean up my suit, even though I could purchase a dozen and not care in the slightest

You clean up the messes of your betters, and you take their crumbs as pay. That is all you are, the rest is irrelevant. Cry all you want about it, it doesn't make a bit of difference.

>he unironically quotes fight club

A U T I S M

my WIFE doesn't fuck whatever the fuck a "NEET" is I'm assuming it means retarded?
Shes too busy being a stay at home mom and raising our children to cheat on me and I'm not worried about that in the slightest. I tried to sleep but I read the OP and it got my fucking blood boiling because some asshole basically did this earlier to me and he was so fucking obnoxious I couldve decked his fat fucking ass right then and there.

And again with the anti-semitic shit? Not all Jewish people have "big noses" read a fucking book, idiot.

>our children
>implying that you're not raising my children, since I fuck your wife raw
Also, how's that jew cock taste? Your wife can't get enough of my NEET cock, wagecuck.

>No one tips me to do my job but then again it's a bit more than carrying a plate from a door to a table,
Look here fuckface why dont you go apply at a restaurant before you run your ignorant mouth? It is so much more than that its not even funny. Just off the top of my head we have to
>get refills
>write orders on tickets and hand them to the kitchen
>put orders into computer to get checks
>help clean up after we close
>help put chairs up after we close
>help clean the kitchen
>so for my hard work mentally and physically I am compensated with a good wage.
I work just as hard as you if not harder give me a fucking break
>I left school with nothing as I'm academically challenged but worked hard to get where I am. One day I can be in charge of a hundred or so people, plant and engineering trains the other just monitoring gas in a drilling well.
You left school because you are retarded and you're bragging about working with trans and gas on derricks? I hope you fucking die in one you fucking idiot
>It's about applying yourself, if you want to make a living of scrounging that's your problem.
I'm not scroungin,g I'm bustijng my ass trying to pay off 125k in student debt, fuck you for thinking that just because you get a free ride for sucking your bosses dick that people with dignity like me have to stoop to your level

Are people unironically taking such poorly put together b8?

>125k in student debt
that's your own fault for getting a retarded degree and going to a crazy expensive school. Neck yourself.

>$125k in student debt
>working as a waiter because he can't get hired to a real job

Sounds about right.

>implying waiters/waitresses don't have a code of solidarity and you would get more than 2 ice cubes
>implying it matters what kind of drink you get
>implying you can considering the owner would have my back and not care about losing 1 uncultured idiotic fat fuck whale in a penguin suit

When the real working class rises up again you're going to have your head put on a fucking pike and show you who you are fucking with.

autism: the post

>NEETs getting pussy
Lmaoo nice fantasy cucky

>HURRRR ADURRRRRR U MAGICALY GET JERBS AFTER U FINISH SKEWL!
Go pound sand you fucking idiots, it doesnt work like that. I have an art degree and I cant get a better job only because the economy is in the shitter (thanks cheeto man)

>he thinks my superior NEET cock hasn't been shoved down his girl's throat
only a matter of time if it hasn't been already :-)

>y-y-you're autistic!
I'm a father of 2 with a beautiful wife and a job I'm passionate about. YOU'RE the autistic ones fucking idiots

>art degree
pic related, it's you

My wife would never cheat on me she stays at home literally 4 days out of the week. and I don't have to suck the owner's dick and he's not even Jewish you retarded neonazi

you're not the father

I don't give a shit about any of that, it's just super autistic to quote that book like that. Like you just took it at face value and missed the whole point.

Waiters in dining establishments someone such as myself would dine at would have no such code, and the owner would be one hundred percent behind me, especially after ruining the evening of such a respected patron.

I didn't realize you worked in some greasy spoon "diner" that has no standards, you're on the low rung even as far as waitstaff go, I can't even imagine the massive amount of inferiority and jealousy you must feel when simply looking at waitstaff who serve me, let alone myself.

Your class will never rise up, you are domesticated by the television, video games, and all the other distractions modern day life gives you. Even if one or two or a dozen of you take out your frustration on someone like me, you'll be seen as lunatics and forgotten about in a week for the next pop culture diva's latest drama. You can never win.

hownu.ru

Please post Hugh memes.

>U HAV 2 GET A STEM DEGREE OR ELSE UR STOOPID
Fuck you you fucking moron go get a engieneer degree like all the other sheep

I know I am I was there when they were concieved

I was quoting the movie whcih you apparently didn't understand like at all like holy fuck even /tv/ knows what that movie is about how did it go over your head like that? Youre the one who sounds autistic to me

>STEM meme
go to trade school or work as a chef like a man

You had me going for a while there. Good show.

Chefs are, usually, the lowest-paid members of the restaurant, believe it or not, since they don't get tips.

Horseshit, I know, but them's the breaks.

Waitstaff work 1000x hard than chefs so it makes sense.

>muh cooking is hard meme
Waitstaff actually have to, you know, walk around all day. They don't get the luxury of standing in a kitchen and scratching their balls while they wait for food to cook. We're constantly on the move making sure all of our customer's needs are met.

Why would I throw it in the toilet?

Why start a family on minimum wage

LOL wew lad you are pulling out all the stops for this troll. Do try to be more subtle.

>Dignity
>That whole post

Lel

this whole thread is b8 lad. bit weird that people are responding.

>It is so much more than that its not even funny. Just off the top of my head we have to
>>get refills
>>write orders on tickets and hand them to the kitchen
>>put orders into computer to get checks
>>help clean up after we close
>>help put chairs up after we close
>>help clean the kitchen

That's your idea of hard work!!! I'm being fucking trolled right here.

>I'm bustijng my ass trying to pay off 125k in student debt.
>Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a better job in this economy with no degree?

All that debt for failing uni. Off yourself before you pollute the gene pool further you fucking loser.

Given many STEM salaries they're at least twice the man (You) are

>Art degree

Hahahahahahahahaha

Have you ever made one right decision in your life!!!

Here's one decision you should make that everyone will appreciate: An hero.

>You know what isn't a myth Jimbo? That the average man will pay 200% more in taxes than the average women, while the average woman will actually be a tax drain on society. Isn't that just quacking crazy?

Cool
>facts
Bro...

>I bust my fucking ass off 4-12 hours a day
you work an unskilled job and can be replaced in about 1 day

>unskilled
Do you have any idea how many MILES I walk a day going from table to table? Refilling drinks? Busing orders? My work ethic is so good that I have made myself irreplaceable. Can you say the same? No.

Proof or GTFO.

Try coal mining, working in a dangerous machine shop, roofing in the middle of august you crybaby fuck

>spoonfeed me!
Anyone with more than 2 braincells to rub together knows it's a myth. You legally can't pay less based on gender.
Women take easier and cushier jobs like teaching, nursing and shit while men work high paying, higher education, higher risk jobs like boilermakers, oil drillers, doctors, etc.

>makes claim
>"find the proof yourself lol!"
top tier post

the most accurate element of that image as it relates to this site is the guy depicted being exactly the same on both sides of the panel, because it's literally the same guy replying to himself over and over

>I'm being fucking trolled right here
yes. but you keep replying.

Jesus fuck I knew FOH was autistic but this is a whole new level.

>explained exactly why
>"I don't understand hurr"
Women are retarded. I'm not doing your homework for you sweetie ;) why don't you go back to the kitchen and make us all some toated sammies?

Now you're just being childish.

Awwwww I'm sorry you feel that way, Stacy. I'm just simplifying my posts so that even you can understand :) x

Veeky Forums is the easiest board to troll