Have $30 dollars in my food budget for next month

>have $30 dollars in my food budget for next month

JUST

More than enough

potatoes
rice
beans

first, find the cheapest supermarket in your area, ideally a mexican one, they usually have the best prices.
$10 of rice
$10 of beans
rest on veggies i.e. onions, carrots, celery.
If you have anything left over, spices.

Also, you can '''donate'''(sell) your plasma for an extra $200 a month. Panhandling is good money too.

I just got my last $20.00 dollars and no cents out of the automatic ATM machine so I feel you dude. Almost forgot my personal PIN number too. Would have been shit SOL luck.

Having fun dying. Rest in RIP in peaces my dude.

$30 is enough to eat McDonalds every day if you know how to store it properly

What I do is every Monday I order 4 large quarter pounder meals with an extra large frys each and save half of it for the next day

Have you donated plasma? Seems pretty straightforward. Sounds like a good way to make a few bucks on my days off.

Just buy parboiled rice, frozen peas, carrots, onions and rapeseed oil.
Make sure 60% of the total weight is rice. 30% should be peas, the rest carrots and onions.

You will be fine. 30 bucks is more than enough. You can make stir fried veggies and soups. You will probably be more healthy than you are with your current diet.

OP, you should also see if there are any food pantries or churches that give away food near you.

Yes, as other people have said $30 is enough to survive on - but that assumes you're already proficient preparing basic food stuffs from inexpensive grains (nobody has mentioned making polenta, or chapatis yet - both cheap and good sources of your primary carbohydrates) and supplement it with inexpensive vegetables, and have the time in your schedule to cook all your meals. Chances are you'll need some help if you've never been in this situation before, don't be afraid to ask for it.

Yep, used to do it all the time.

The first day is the longest, they'll do a kind of pseudo physical on you, have you answer some questions about your lifestyle, etc. Prepare for a couple hours at least.

After that its pretty easy. Know the slow days: at the place I went to, Tuesdays and Wednesdays were ideal, you could go straight to the back. Otherwise, you might have a fairly long line to wait in. You can '''donate''' twice in a week, but not more than two days in a row.

Make sure you are hydrated. It can be the difference between getting $15 and getting $25 because of how much plasma they can get from you (also depends on your weight).

Don't worry about mild drugs. They don't care if you smoke, etc. unless they are the needle ones. They are pretty aggressive about that, if they see needle marks, you get banned for life from all donation centers.

Otherwise, its basically just a matter of sitting back in a chair for 45 minutes while the machine works; pretty easy money.

Over time, you can actually start to produce excess amounts of antibodies; some states pay you extra for that, some don't.

That's pretty much it, enjoy your extra cash.

Not that guy, but yeah it's easy money, you will get scars if you donate regularly
tho

I never got scars, maybe i didn't donate often enough though. The only permanent thing to happen to me was one of my veins collapsing. It doesn't affect your blood flow because your body creates several tiny new veins to route around it; the downside being those smaller veins aren't big enough for needles, so you basically lose a vector for that kind of thing.

>am allergic to bleach
>gov't won't stop poisoning water
>can't drink it
>get $29 in food stamps per month
>two years ago it was fucking $179
>gallon of water costs $1
>have to boil things with this water then dump the stuff out
>have to drink this water
>have to make coffee/tea with this water
>can only have one gallon per day
>have to carry every single 8.34lb jug up 200 stairs
>have asthma
>fracture knees within three days of each other
>fall with hands behind back
>swan dive into concrete
>another inch forward and the neck would've absolutely broke

Does anyone have an inch I can borrow?
I fucking did it wrong.

Get a job

>Rice
>Beans
>Veggies
>Learn how to bake bread. Dirt cheap and filling
>Food bank

You can also go to whole foods or similar places that have bulk food sections and just eat when no one is looking. What the fuck are they going to do? Kick you out, worst case scenario but most likely "dduuurr siiir you can't do that."

Just go for the nuts, dry fruits, stuff like that, the most expensive shit that is healthy and filling.

get a water filter

Purely anecdotal, but i found that leaving tap water out for a week or so will drastically reduce the amount of chlorine in it; at least it seems to based on the taste. Might be worth trying.

Oh and costco free samples can;t go wrong

Nearest store for this is 50 miles.
I had transportation twice weekly there however after three trips I was kicked off.
I didn't do shit. They just told me I might scare the old people if I rode the van. Then they changed story and told me I was just too young.
Was a senior center shuttle and they do accept disableds.

I can't even buy a pair of shoes in my town.
Moving very soon. You don't want my life.

You can buy water filters off amazon, even have someone install them for you. They are kind of pricey though.

Hope you are moving somewhere good, god speed user.

I don't understand how this could possibly work

It's just not my house. Church stuck me in a parsonage for half of the last year. Was living in abandoneds for three months though while they pretended they were moving someone in, they hate me. I can't even get the pastor to come collect my rent.
I'll spare you the rest of my luck for tonight.

Bonus points looking like a junkie

this.
For more information, look into aquarium threads how they de-chlorine water. tl;dr boil a bucket of it and left open for two days. wa-la