What's your favorite breakfast?

What's your favorite breakfast?

I like toast and hot sauce. It's all I can afford these days.

Cereal is for manchildren.

I enjoy a cup of coffee with 3tablespoons of butter, 1g of cocounut oil like and adult and not a child.

>hot sauce on toast
Disgusting.

This post.

woah mama shes hot o_o whats her name?

*notices your bulge* OwO what's this?

My favorite breakfast as of late is an everything bagel with salmon flavored cream cheese and some Greek yogurt with granola, dried pomegranate, and honey.

And a cup of coffee.

Grits with an over easy egg on top

Bacon optional

you come from good stock.
the jap variation with bowl of white rice with natto, miso soup, left over veggies from the previous evening, homemade kimchii, and scrambled eggs. an alternative would be rolled oatmeal with either overeasy egg, picante sauce, and avocado, or mixed with honey and protein powder.

I only eat dinner for breakfast and dinner

>google coffee and apple
>get loads of mac hipsters in coffee shops
k

1. watermelon slices
2. runny eggs with sausages covered in maple syrup and toast with hash brows
3. pancakes with butter and maple syrup and bacon
4. mcgriddle with hashbrown and mcdonalds coffee
5. 4-5 white castle sliders with cheese and fries

I don't usually eat breakfast, but not gonna lie that when I do I like to go all out. I call it a lumberjacks breakfast, I guess.

>Eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, eggs

This is one of them

just over easy eggs in a tortilla with some sausage

takes some skill to maage and navigate the yolk so it doesn't spill everywhere

plain oats with milk, anything else is fatty-tier.

Are you a horse?

Mind if I ask if those are sausages or Cevapcici? Asking for a friend

Just wal mart frozen sausages

biscuits and gravy, fried chicken, ham, sausage, two eggs over medium, hash browns and toast

If this is accurate

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Steel cut oats with a scoop of natural peanut butter, a handful of raspberries, s mashed up banana, and a little coffee cream. I also eat an avocado every morning. Usually I just cut it open and eat it with a spoon, but if I'm not in the mood for oatmeal I will fry a couple over easy eggs, spread the avocado on toasted whole wheat, and put the eggs on top. I don't like the texture of white bread...

Lumberjack breakfast is steak and eggs. That's just a fat person's breakfast.

lumberjack breakfast is never just steak & eggs.... it's always a small smorgasbord (ham, bacon, pancakes, eggs)

Homemade coconut and activated almonds.

i Like to smoke a bit of herb and then not cook breakfast because my tum tum doesnt want to be disturbed. othjerwise

greasy meat

egggggggg

carbs: hashbrown or pankeke or toast

something about donuts and coffee makes me productive, mnemories

Wow could you be more of a pretentious snob?

I'm not pretentious at all. That's just what I like. I'm not big on sweet stuff, and regular peanut butter and jam taste like candy to me. Also, I just like avocados. I drink cheap beer, wear old clothes, don't own a single fedora, and the closest thing to a sword that I own are my axes.

Cup of coffee and a banana on workdays
Cup of coffee and a couple eggs + toast on offdays

Pic related.

Damn if there was ever a more satisfying meal.

Full english is my favourite

For health reasons tho you obviously cant eat one everyday so eggs, black pudding, baked beans and grilled tomato is my usual

Never had a taste for grilled tomatoes. I like em raw or in a sauce. Raw tomatoes are god tier.

Kransky on bread with sourkraut. If its not a workday eat breakfast at 11am and have a beer with it