>grapefruit
>salisbury steak
>orange chicken
>lucky charms

People that people pretend to like:

Hummus
Quinoa

What the fuck is quinoa?

Hummus I agree with. People only eat it because Jews trick them into eating it so that it's harder to know who is Jewish and who isn't in case there is ever another holocaust and that's it.

>salisbury steak
Holy fuck op you've just unleashed so many childhood memories on me.
My mom used to make that dish for me so many times as a kid back when we were poor, gonna ask her to make it for me soon.
Guess there's one positive out of this shit thread.

Anything I don't like.

/thread/

>mommy mommy make me sawsbewwy stakies pweeeeeeaaaase :3
Lol kill yourself kid. It's nasty just like the city it's named after.

>muh brown goop and dogfood-tier beef cut!

Caviar
Gold leaf
Haggis
Durians
Hákarl

I never said it was good, just that It's nostalgic to me.
Why do you have to be so aggressive?

Greek yogurt is gross, everything else you said is good

Hummus is good....I will admit though SOME people seem to pretend to like it, because they like garbage tier hummus and treat it like it's god's gift to man, part of my family is Lebanese so I grew up eating hummus the same way Americans eat peanut butter and Aussies eat vegemite and crap

Also, people pretend to like eating bugs, century eggs, food that still looks like a corpse....these kind of food trends are simply disgusting to anybody who isn't trying really hard

Is this the Offical McDonald's Thread?

Tell you what: I'll nod my head and agree to your shitposting if you promise to keep it contained to this thread.
K?

Good post

The entirety of Icelandic cuisine.

My family is from there and when I went to visit... my god...

This.
>muh poisonous rotten shark meat and poisonous rye-covered fish!

Jesus christ fpbp

Because you called my thread "Shit" even though you replied to it you retarded weeb. I hope your whore mom dies in her sleep tonight but not peacefully. I hope she wakes up early during a late stage of sleep so that she is awake but paralyzed. I hope she has a heart attack from the fear. I hope you find her and cry because you fucking deserve it for liking salisbury """"steak""""" like the subhumans you are.

>I-I didn't say it was good!
YOU FUCKING IMPLIED IT
Like holy shit. How can you be so fucking ignorant?

>my family is Lebanes
Hahaha Jesus Christ no wonder you're taste blind. Part of my family is Jewish and we make our own homemade hummus with fresh ingredients every week. I guess Muslims that are used to eating halal trash can't appreciate good quality food when it's sitting in front of them.

I think it's bizarre that you think ALL Salisbury Steak is bad, when it's absolutely subjective to the recipe and who made it and the quality of the ingredients. I'm assume that OP has only ever eaten frozen dinner tier, and the other guy's mom isn't a good cook. Either way, you're stupid. And I haven't even eaten Salisbury Steak in....at least a decade, but I've had it well made and delicious before. But, I come from a family of chefs and good cooks.

Dude, you have issues.

Savage

What's with the awful bait on Veeky Forums tonight? OP was that you in the Sriracha thread?

Need a few (You)s to keep yourself going?

What the hell are you talking about you heeb? I said hummus is good but some people like garbahe hummus, and in general Jewish cuisine stinks on ice, nobody likes matzah...stop eating the food you ate when you were slaves, same goes for blacks and fucking pigs feet

Also, my family isn't Moslem, plenty of Lebanese are Christian

>Caviar
Its good because its expensive!!!
>Gold leaf
Disgusting.
>Haggis
Nasty.
>Durians
Only betas who wallow in shit and like the smell of stinky feet eat these.
>Hákarl
Yes

Greek yogurt is bretty gud. Mix some diced kiwi in there and it's 10/10.

>WOW YOU LIKE THIS FOOD THAT I DONT LIKE?! THREAD RUINED OMG

You just like it because symbolically you're eating loads of think smegma and that excites you. Disgusting shit. Kill yourself.

>food that i don't like: the thread

Your thread isn't shit.

You are.

vegtebles

>I'm mad because I literally eat SHIT and normal people call me on it: the posts

I dunno what you meant by this.

You're obsessed with thick smelly cum, that's why you eat Greek yogurt.

Greeks invented homosexuality, they also invented Greek yogurt by accident by thickening regular yogurt with their smegma. It's why women and fags (you) love it so much.

stinky smelly australian

Are you autistic?

Not insulting, just curious.

stinky drongo abo cunt with no taste buds

No, sorry I'm not like you. I'm neurotypical.

i pretend to like eating a traps cum that i enjoy fucking. in reality it tastes like ocean water and snot it's awful. but thats the price you pay for 19 year old prime bussy. i dont fuck with that used mess.

another one i think people pretend to like is carrots. ugly color bad flavor shits up soup. rabbit is the dumbest animals on earth aside from chickens and spiders and they eat it, should tell you something about how good it is.

>No, sorry I'm not like you. I'm neurotypical.
Well if you want to stop looking autistic, you should stop acting like you are.

The whole "anything I don't like is shit and I hate anyone that likes it!" attitude is a pretty telling sign.

>you're eating shit
>UH NO IT'S CALLED FECES IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD YOU JUST HATE EVERYTHING

Pickles
Peanut butter
Marshmallow
Plain rice
Yerba mate

Quinoa is better for you than oats

Yerba mate is about as much of an acquired taste as I can think of, but it's certainly not bad. It depends heavily on the quality of the yerba and I haven't been able to find anything nice in the US though, pretty much only the cheap brands.

But I love Greek yogurt. Just plain, whole milk FAGE with no toppings or any thing is delicious. And I'm a wagecuck with no friends or acquaintances to impress

I googled Icelandic cuisine and clicked on images and this was the second thing to come up beside whole sheep head on a plate. WTF

>>sorbet
>>cantaloupes
>>grapefruit
These are all good as fuck.

>>sorbet
>>cantaloupes
>>grapefruit

shut the fuck up

>people pretend to like

Manchild general?

>*autistic screeching*

I'd disagree with this. But..

I made hummus myself, it was great. The store bought was absolutely disgusting.

Quinoa is great as a rice replacement, it's nutrition are not to shabby either.

You've never had actual expensive caviar

What's haggis taste like?

Who hurt you as a child?

I don't understand why jews are hated by every race and religion worldwide.

Really makes you think

>The guy who likes to imagine women thinking of him as the angry alpha.

Stop acting like a 14 year old and get some friends pal.

I have and he's not wrong. I look at caviar the way I look at coke. Do I wish it was cheaper? Yeah of course, I'd actually probably buy it on a semi-regular basis. Am I going to buy it just to show people I "know how to have a good time"? Fuck no, there are way too many things I'd rather do with my money.

Sushi.

Just a taste-neutral nutrient base for wasabi and soy sauce. It could be crackers or cardboard for all you care where it comes to taste. Wasabi and soy sauce are the sources of flavor, sushi is there to look good and provide surface to put wasabi and soy sauce on.

>Sparkling Water
>Celery
You're all a bunch of filthy liars if you actually enjoy either of these. Especially the sparkling water.

But it's not named after a city

And what's wrong with a ground beef patty with onions and gravy?

Correct

This is the biggest red pill in food.

Sparkling water us more exciting than bland water. Especially if the city's tap isn't particularly good

I just can't get past the fact that it tastes.. sour? I drink it expecting flavorless ..fizzy water. Instead I get a kind of pungent sour taste

>>greek yogurt

Do like

>>sorbet

Do like

>>cantaloupe

Nope

>>grapefruit

Do like

>>salisbury steak

Wtf is that

>>orange chicken

Do like

>>lucky charms

Wtf is that

Hating om sorbert is pretty homosexual there padre.

>poisonous rye-covered fish
I think you mean lye, not rye. Also the amount of lye in lutefisk is hardly poisonous. You could basically eat lutefisk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day for your life and it shouldn't have negative effects on your health.

>I'm not muslim
>Don't eat pork

Hakim pls.

Greek yogurt plain is so horribly bland I can't imagine anyone honestly liking it. Add fruit and it turns into something quite tasty. Add it to salad or other stuff, it improves the texture. It's a very okay ingredient, but alone it's useless.

Thats the carbonation

Some people like it

Different user, I got Perrier once and I was severely disappointed.

Perrier is gross though. Rather drink faygo

plain full fat greek yogurt is a great sour cream replacement. Basically sour cream + 20grams of protein.

plain greek yogurt + fresh ripe pineapple is amazing .

Yep, but are you going to dring sour cream plain?

I genuinely like fresh grapeftuit.
Ate it almost every day through high school.
Sometimes a dozen in a week.

The only thing I don't really like from that list is orange chicken

Enjoy your beetus juice

Spicy, oaty meat mixture.
It's really good, similar to black pudding.

People only think salisbury steak is bad because the only one they've had was in a tv dinner

Real salisbury steak is goat

Because his mother didn't love him, so he has no positive and nostalgic memories involving her.

salisbury steak with some mashed potatoes and corn is one of my favorite meals. I'd get it on death row

Pork isn't a popular meat in the Levant because it goes rancid quicker than mutton

>Implying you don't like roasted skeever

It's yummy!

>English food that isn't deep fried
>French food that isn't paired with whatever sauce
>Any African country food
>Sushi fusion
>"Korean" fusion/non-authentic food
>All Vegan recipes
And finally
>The McChicken sandwich

No. I like my sushi with minimal wasabi and soy sauce. I genuinely enjoy the taste and texture of the fish and sushi rice.

>skeever

Why the hell do northern europeans have such wierdass names for food? What in god's name is a skeever and how did it get such a stupid name?

Fuck off with your haggis hating bollox.
What sort of a subhuman are you?

Authentic homemade non-gentrified hummus is great. I'm Lebanese so we always made our own. It's fucking great as long as you don't too much garlic or shitty things like red pepper paste and shit

Best hummus is simple

are you kidding me? Hummus is one of my favorite snacks, my favorite being with garlic.

t. OP

everything except cantalope I agree with. Canatlope is actually fucking awesome! Melon is far worse.

Skeever is a giant rat

We Nords don't like your kind around here

oatmeal

Are you okay?

greek yogurt is just strained regular yogurt (less water)

are you saying yogurt is a meme

trips dont lie

Bad thread.

Hummus is solid with olives and some refried beans, its just chickpeas with some tahini, cumin, coriander lime, salt pepper, stuff is delicious

I think Greek yogurt tastes good but it's expansive and mostly before the gym for proteins

Greek Yogurt is the only one I agree with

It just straight up tastes terrible by itself unless you load it with other flavors, in that case it's pretty much just filler.

Lucky Charm are weird. I bought some during the holidays. The cereal itself is basically Cheerios which is fine, but the marshmallows are so fucking horrible.

I don't know if you're supposed to let everything get soggy first or what, but it's like eating little pieces of chalk and it makes my teeth feel so bad.