Congratulations to all the bears that held their shorts. We're all gonna make it lads. Bitcoin will NEVER go above 8...

Congratulations to all the bears that held their shorts. We're all gonna make it lads. Bitcoin will NEVER go above 8.5k again

Attached: 1521555347757.png (1000x1000, 88K)

screencapping so i can laugh at it on my boat some day.

>my boat

Attached: IMG_5123.jpg (1600x1067, 105K)

is this fucking sarcasim

Relax and suck my BWC!

>Most longs placed in btc history

>places short at 9211

pretty comfy

Wait, is that real? What kind of dildos were putting longs there!? How were there so many idiots!!!???

its fuckin crypto dude

99% of the retards that trade this shit have had their brains frazzled by a lifetime of mcds weed and BLACKED

Attached: 1514939509180.jpg (2600x2528, 1.7M)

>short at 8500 before the bulltrap
>feel like killing self when it pumps
>in the green now, but still feel like killing self, because could have got in at a much better position

kek

Attached: bulls rn.gif (290x198, 914K)

Welcome to crypto. No matter what happens, you will always feel pissed.

8500 was perfectly fine. It could've easily dumped or gone sideways from there.

>Held shorts
>Not getting LIQ'd by the last few days
It's like you don't know how to be a bear

Congrats my shorting brothers. To all you idiots now losing money, I want you to remember that I told you faggots over and over we would hit 9100 then drop. Time to red pill.

I'll be sleeping well tonight, tethered at 9.1 :)

Most people can't be helped. They are permanently disabled by herd mentality.

Anyone else justed now?

Attached: justedbelly.jpg (634x683, 106K)

Yeah, for a brief tiny moment I was about to believe that we're entering a real uptrend, I felt like I missed out because I closed my long from 7400 and opened a short too early, but now things seem to be back to normal.

You scum bag shorting bears, should shot the lot of you cunts

kek

Attached: 1521553681139.jpg (720x641, 109K)

I know what you mean. I went 5x on ark, but I could have held and went 50x, I went 3x on icx, but could have dumped sooner and went 15x, I went 16x on antshares, but could have went 900x, I longed the swing from 6k to 8400 and 4xed at 10x leverage, but I could have used 20x leverage and held until 10k at least. This market is crazy and it takes every bit of my willpower to not spiral into madness when I have an intrusive thought about what could have been.
thanks user, that made me feel a bit better

Same I sold short just over 8550 earlier and was starting to really sweat when we passed 8700. Closed it at barely under 8400, and at 25x leverage was a bretty comfy trade

That's right. We short your bags.

>closed short
What made you close now? The rsi makes me a bit nervous, but this has to go lower doesn't it?

That's the sweetest looking bear ever awwwwww

damn youre speaking the truth. I couldve turned 8k into 750k by trusting my gut and going all in on groestlcoin at 10 cents because it gave me a good feeling then Zcoin after because I liked the logo.

my friend who started last november turned $500 into 64k because he liked iota's logo and thought raiblocks memes were funny, and somehow managed to sell right before the dump both times. he doesn't even know what market cap means, he just buys coins that have a cheap unit price. [spoiler]he also blew 10k on a 100x ripple long last month iirc

how do i short on gdax?
i want to short bitcoin to $0 using 10000000000000000x leverage

This picture makes my skin crawl

I honestly believe the less attached you are to it the better youll do. Goes for all things really. He probs only lost money on xrp because he was *trying* to make it