Just shorted my last 5 BTC (I had 45 BTC 1 month ago) on Bitmex @ 8,399 x 50 leverage

just shorted my last 5 BTC (I had 45 BTC 1 month ago) on Bitmex @ 8,399 x 50 leverage

i never though I would see my stash back
this is the easiest money I will EVER make in my entire life life

there is absolutely 0% possibility of BTC going
over 4,466 fucking zero %%%%%%%%%%%

will close position sub with 50+ BTC

I WILL REDEEM MYSELF

Attached: Tulips.jpg (1024x768, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Austerity_Sucks/why-you-should-never-use-your-liquidation-price-as-a-stop-loss-on-bitcoin-futures-30655f280ddd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh boi

today is the day my friend
the day I made all my money back

>he's using the last of his stack to short
>you know what to do

Attached: 1510456899238.jpg (200x232, 17K)

>BTC going
>over 4,466
Can you explain what this means I'm dumb..

market is irrational

you are gambling

i hope you win though

No

Isn't that how the "I lost everything" stories are born?

also post pic

Attached: 1499536955594.jpg (894x894, 368K)

if there was no shorts like you such a crash would be possible in btc because there isnt a built in floor in satoshis btc design. but thank you for sacrificing your capital, as your need to cover creates a built in buy order. thanks for helping the revolution

its a larp retard

Nice user!! Learn from your past and dont make the same mistake :-)

Wait what the fuck I just reread this
>my last 5 BTC (I had 45 BTC 1 month ago)
OP you need professional help. Losing 20k is the least of your worries. You have serious addiction problems.

Way to lose 45 (soon to be 50 btc). I can't imagine the regret I'd have several years from now when BTC is over $100k, knowing I threw away $5M.

i shorted, meaning i sold BTC (x50) because I believe its going down

if it goes higher then 4,466 ill close my position at a loss of 2,5 BTC so I can gamble again with 2,5 BTC, yes, gamble, but like knowing the results already because this shit is going nowhere but down based on everything I know about life, charts and assets trading on abysmal low volumes

BTC chart and volumes are so ridiculous right now that the slighest hint of a bad news (like the Binance letter) will make it melt my grandpas balls

>knowing the results already because this shit is going nowhere but down based on everything I know about life, charts and assets trading on abysmal low volumes
Based on your track record of losing 45 btc, seems like what you know doesn't mean shit.

>if it goes higher then 4,466
Christ.... don't you mean 8,466?

>I had 45 BTC 1 month ago
how have you not kys yet?

true

here is absolutely 0% possibility of BTC going
over 4,466 fucking zero %%%%%%%%%%%
What do you even mean by this? Post screenshot of your positions.

Judging by the sounds of things you don't know much about this market at all. But I wish you all the best.

>i did this because i belive
sry but if market worked on belief well u know what would happen

Already at 8400 post the fucking picture fag

disconnected from my vpn and proxy to post this

8425 and rising OP

Attached: -ya-dun-goofed.jpg (403x396, 40K)

hold on boy

I'm officially calling OP as a larping longer here

Rip op lol

medium.com/@Austerity_Sucks/why-you-should-never-use-your-liquidation-price-as-a-stop-loss-on-bitcoin-futures-30655f280ddd

we wait

Attached: 1514478779562.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

loll

Get some help man, recognize when you’re being emotional and playing with fire. Take that bitcoin out, go see a therapist for your gambling problems and come back in a few months to trade.
I know people who ended up homeless chasing their losses at the blackjack table. Don’t think you’re different.

im giving away my last 2,5 btc

338zBqBUch22iUYqAPkQBpVa91jGrwG122

thank you sir very good sir much luck to you

Low volume means high variance. High vairance means probability of liquidation on a margin trade is too high making it suboptimal. Furthermore high variance doesn't necessarily mean "low" price or decreasing price. Please do not pretend you know what you are doing.

No you aren't

Short the bottom long the top

All in order

3AGPKkkLMVAcr2wfY48agB8YRzGmkvgBga

will help out needy animals with this on your behalf sir

you should keep it
but if you really dont want it I'll put it to good use
18ahPzGV6UnEQZB1WTovdM7f841Dt7qmHp

12prZj86AxicWtKou1QknxUccefycZQWCD

Have a good life bro.

>OP posts at 8,395
>rally begins almost immediately after starting thread
>price kisses 8,469
>dump immediately follows

absolutely B O G G E D

Why are you faggots trading so aggressively? If you're losing so much then you need to stop before you gamble it away

Help me to teach the world fulltime, about the importance of love, kindness, and helping one another
1MKVjzrJ8mvd7tFkgR5YwJmT7mhCNQrHPU

Mark price didn't touch 8,466 so he probably didn't get liquidated.