Media to exemplify the stupidity of Flat-Earthers and Moon Landing Deniers

Please share your best pics, webms, and videos that concisely exemplifies the stupidity of flat earthers and moon landing deniers.

>Not necessarily the best proof, simply looking for easily understood media that helps those who are ignorant enough to be undecided on these topics see flat earthers and moon landing deniers as reprehensibly idiotic.

Thanks in advance. It is a worthy cause.

>OP thinks the Earth is spherical
>he probably thinks this is a a simulation either
kek

Explain why the Moon and Sun have a constant size throughout their path accross the sky.
>Protip: you can't
>Expert advice: Castrate yourself.

We are talking of people who are convinced all tourism to the south pole is one giant brainwashing-Illuminati-drug induced trip involving thousands of people and so on. Not gonna get anywhere with "proof" as they will just dismiss it as photoshopped swamp-gas propaganda.

Worse, he probably thinks Bielefeld is real

Exactly, I am not really concerned with persuading them, simply showing how retarded they are to people who are on the fence.

Honk, Honk!

man never stepped on the moon you fucking sheeple, wake up, you have swallowed all of (((their))) lies willingly

>souds

because they are extremely big and extremely far. whether earth is round or flat has nothing to do with that, as long as these objects are far enough

the Flat Earth Society has members from all over the globe

Thanks, bro.

Have you ever been outside? You don't seem to understand how distance effects the apparent size of objects.

Flat earth is about disregarding previous "truths" and explaining or discovering for yourself.

I think what he meant is the distance from the sun/moon to the earth is

How do I know you're not trying to trick me?

i-i-it's not?

why does anyone even dignify flat earthers with a response?

the moon is a hologram and the tides are dictated by our world's governments
>Protip: Kill Yourself
>expert Advice: slowly, please

Good, we should publicly shame people for this degree of ignorance.

>this is a a simulation
>a a a a a a a a a a a a