Dude, weed lmao - serious discussion

Do any people here smoke weed regularly and feel it's beneficial?
Can it help with anxiety and this kind of shit?
Do you usually use it to have true red pills moments or just laugh at childrens cartoons?

I do, it helps me relax and sleep but I mostly do it for fun and to numb the pain of existence

Weed heightens my anxiety but it also helps me get to the core of my inner issues, even if I'm being paranoid half the time

I'm confident, healthy and "a slacker in denial" (as in "I struggle but I end up doing what I need to"). When I smoke weed regularly I start to have dissociation, anxiety (quickly resolved through meditation, but still...), and slacking on everything.

It only helps if I smoke it once in a while, just for recreation (I prefer LSD), it helps when I'm bulking too, to relax and eat more than I normally can.

this

I don't know about helping anxiety but it certainly helps me get through nights with 3 kids, wife and mother in law living with me. Can't read for shit while high though.

I dont get how you can smoke everyday and really appreciate the high, tolerance just numbs it alot and makes you a boring person

Can be very enlightening and fun when smoken sparinginly

Sounds like you're loving it. kek

>smoken
???

Who were the five famous authors OP

Seriously tho, you're not liking it?

totally agree, i smoked lots some years ago, stopped cuz it was getting boring and others reasons. Making a comeback now smoking once a week

It's helping me ween myself off alcohol kind of.

mainly because I can use it in evenings, smoke heavily and pass out after 4 or 5 bowls, instead of using a 6 pack for the same thing.

OP here: feel free to share your feelings about LSD and psychdelics too, i noticed some Terrence Mckennas fans out here (but don't talk about him here shit)

yeah, the passing out of weed is way better than the passing out of alcohol

I smoked it for years and some time around a year ago I suddenly started feeling repuslsed by the mere thought of smoking it. Just thinking about it makes me anxious for some reason, I never had any negative effects or experienced bad episodes, but nope, can't do it any more. So now I usually drink alcohol or eat xanax/phenibut when I'm feeling anxious.

Weed triggers my anxiety and paranoia to the point where I cannot even look at myself int he mirror

The mere smoking of a small amount of vegetable material could completely invert the structures of my personality and socialize me, as it were, into a reasonably functioning member of the community in which I found myself.

same

I was anxious all day long, and I just smoked some weed (I normally just deal with the anxiety, without drugs) and it helped quite a lot. This is just anecdotal though, and its my first time it's helped. My heart slowed down a tad bit.

The best hallucinations I ever had were MDMA-induced because it felt like real-time reality manipulation, thinking about something made it appear before. There were also some unpredictable ones, like seeing a shoe on the table and when I blinked it turned out to be a bottle, I saw funny hats on people, I couldn't tell one friend from another because the features of their faces kinda mashed together (probably a result of nystagmus).

The downside is that I had to take a really large dose, like half a gram of pure MDMA, which fucks you up physically, your heart starts beating irregularly etc. I also had micropsia on my left eye for about six hours after the effects ended, which meant that I was completely incapable of seeing space in three dimensions at close range, so I had to crawl on stairs because I couldn't tell where one ended and another begun.

smoked errday for a while. was a purely hedonistic thing at first, which i used to heighten my appreciation for music, snacks, simpsons reruns, and it also broke the inanity of my life pretty effectively. eventually had kind of a breakdown while high and resolved to take an extended break and improve my life. i did eventually smoke a handful of times after that, but it largely seemed to have lost its magic; maybe one out of every four highs actually felt worthwhile.

so fast forward a year and i've accomplished what i set out to do, so i'm depressed because i no longer have any tangible goals and feel like my life is in stasis. now i want to start smoking again, if for no reason other than i don't want to rely solely on alcohol to boost my mood, but i'm also on the job hunt and don't want to risk failing a drug test.

guess i'll be drinking again tonight.

I'm thinking about trying mushrooms. Books to read during?

lol just listen to music and maybe watch a movie, books on mushrooms would be a waste of time

Or stare-gaze, from what I heard it's great

DPH (Benadryl), Datura and other deliriants are the most Veeky Forums drugs.

why is that?