Mexican Resturant Power Rankings

1.) Has a Meat Tornado in the window.
2.) serves Menudo on the weekends.
3.) All the menu items are in spanish
4.) Serves Chili Verde
5.) Super Burritos
6.) Ordering anything other then Tacos/Burrito comes with rice and beans.
7.) Tacos = Meat and two oily tortillas and a condiments tray table
8.) Soupa De Res
9.) Everything comes with Guacamole
>99999.) "Tex Mex"

>3.) All the menu items are in spanish
we have a place like that where I live.

now my question for Veeky Forums is, when ordering items that are in another language, do you try to do complete correct pronunciation (rolling your r's etc.) or do you just get the vowel sounds right and consider it close enough? do you do it differently depending on the ethnicity of the server? I'm curious what other people do. I feel like a dumb gringo when I use an americanised pronunciation if the server is hispanic. but then if I try to pronounce the spanish correctly, I feel like I'm putting on airs.

I hope you realize that everything you ranked is included in TexMex, you dumb cunt, especially numbers 2, 3, 6, 7, and 9.

>mexican food

no thanks, that shit has to go back

Nah just their illegal employees. The food can stay

What the fuck is a meat tornado?

its when you get a half chub going and you start swinging your meat around in a circle

Top Zozzle

Hey dude you ever seen meat spin?

>99999.) "Tex Mex"
Oh look it's a non-Texan from Not-Texas, you are irrelevant.

I had Mexican last night
Al pastor tacos and tripe tacos
Their tripe is hit or miss. Sometimes it's way over cooked but yesterday it was cooked very well.
Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside
The al pastor tacos gets topped off with slices of pinapple which adds a nice touch to them
They come with a red spicy, smoky red sauce and salsa verde. Also with some sort of pickled onions with habanero.
Washed it down with horchata

If the place moves far more tacos and tortas than burritos it's good. Burritos are bullshit. So are quesadillas. The more a place specializes in dishes that require flour tortillas the more shit it is.

bingo

absolutely incorrect, im in a boarder town with tons of authentic mexican food, I love trucks and taco stands, you will realize that they all use store bought corn tortillas but some make their flour tortillas by hand everyday, i can appreciate corn and always prefer handmade corn torts when available but tacos/burritos with fresh made flour torts are fucking delicious, it may be hard to find places like these in middle america so I can understand some people disagreeing

>pic related

Norteno cuisine is weak.

Just point to the menu,and sneer.

Just make sure your order is understood fuck the nonsense .... I want this this and this like this yea with everything

tacos al pastor

but it's not on the menu, you have to ask

sorry, I couldn't find a non shit meme version.

tacos al pastor (pastor means sword)

on top is a chunk of pineapple and on the bottom is onion, meat rotates and cooks like kebab

>tfw I know enough spanish to not have this problem.

>no mariscos
>no seafood tostadas
>no oaxacan
>no places that sell various moles

shit tier list

I know that feel, I know English, ebonics and taco truck spanish

The gyro machine was brought to Mexico by Lebanese immigrants, who were also the source of quipe and tacos arabes. In other news chicken tinga is a riff on Indian tikka chicken. DF is cosmopolitan as fuck.

>I feel like a dumb gringo
You are a dumb gringo. Don't feel bad about it.
>tfw some dumb motherfucker said "quesa raito"
>quesarito?
>"YEAH WHATEVER THAT'S NOT ENGLISH TO ME. TACO IS ENGLISH, YOU KNOW?"

I always get the shrimp rancheros, refried beans and rice at the place I go. I don't know how authentic it is but it's fucking delicious

How to get your food spat in .txt.

2.5) Every second tuesday of the month you can order tamales and get a bunch for the freezer at home

It means sheapard, and used to be done with lamb back in lybia or wherever your arab immigrants came from.
Called Shawarma in it´s original form. Dürum Döner in the turkish version with different sauces and spices.

Arroz con mariscos + tortillas, beans, and salad best entree, if you don't serve it I don't want to eat at your shitty excuse for a mexican restaurant.

I could eat a thousand seafood rice tacos with guac, sour, and tomato. Too bad the only place around here I ever knew to serve it went out of business.

beans and seafood should almost never go together

>You are a dumb gringo. Don't feel bad about it.
that's kinda what I thought. I figure as long as I'm pronouncing it mostly right, I won't worry about my r's.

Why shouldn't they? They taste good to me.

I had a fish ceviche tostada in NYC the other day and it was fucking delicious

Its like Italians and seafood with cheese.

2.75) If you complain about the tamales the old lady in the back will throw something at you.

Tex mex is watered down mexican food.

Taco Trucks >>> all

t. hispanic texan

>mexican food
>food