MFW calorie restricting

MFW calorie restricting

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/low-carb
livestrong.com/article/308862-how-many-calories-are-in-1-slice-of-cheese-pizza/
livestrong.com/article/311599-how-many-calories-are-in-a-glass-of-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just force of habit. eat whatever you normally do, just scoop/break/cut 1/3 of it into the trash before you eat. after a while you'll naturally make human sized portions instead of piggy sizes and you can cut even further if you want

your stomach takes about 5 days to shrink back to non hamplanet capacity, and then you'll actually find it hard to eat too much when you're back at a human level of ingestion instead of whalefeeding

It's probably more about his blood sugar being way below what his brain is used to functioning on but that also gets adjusted in a week or so.

Not op but thanks dude.

Just fat so that you have a window of ~6 hours to eat in a day. It becomes hard to eat over 2000 calories. Yesterday I finished eating at 8pm. Today I didn't eat until 2pm, and later at ~6pm I'll eat a big dinner of meat, veggies, carbs. By the time I fall asleep I feel like I could eat, but probably shouldnt. Works for me!

Do you even protein, OP?

How many calories are you cutting at?

>mfw calorie restricting
>mfw browsing Veeky Forums at the same time

Everyone who isn't fat is on a calorie restricted diet. It's called not eating more than you fucking need to!

Don't eat sugary shit and eat more protein rich shit. If you're not working out there is no reason to do that shit OP

>mfw literally eat once a day only, 1400 kcal and I feel perfectly fine

not even hungry at any time.

Oh, also you can start vaping nicotine juice, it'll up your metabolism.

What the fuck does that even mean?

It actually just suppresses your appetite but still a helpful tip if you're a huge fatass that literally cannot stand to be hungry ever.

Nicotine is a stimulant.

nicotine, the primary addictive chemical in tobacco, is widely consumed as a vaporized liquid with personal electronic aerosolizers in a practice widely known as "vaping".

nicotine, aside from it's highly addictive qualities, is known for raising levels of concentration, alertness, relieving stress, and suppressing the appetite

>cutting calories instead of just eating a lot of fruits and vegetables till ur full and drinking water and still losing weight no matter what

>people think skipping a meal constitutes an eating disorder

>eating lots of fruit when on a calorie restricted diet

It's like you don't even know what sugar is...

fruit wont make you fat though

fat people are people who eat a lot of meat

I eat a super low fat high carb diet. I have no problems with hunger and energy because my carb rich diet maintains body homeostasis.

>low fat high carb diet

worst diet in existence

you want high fat low carb for optimal health

high carb will cause diabetes

dietdoctor.com/low-carb

these are the people giving you advise on Veeky Forums

You're all retards.

>fruit won't make you fat

It's like you're literally retarded

Youre a fucking moron. Stop shilling yiur crypto-atkins diets already

>"eating less calories instead of eating less calories"
>meat makes you fat

Holy shit an actual retard.

All bullshit aside, hes not wrong. Atkins is basically a keto-esque diet, except they dont tell you to throw out the bad, processed shit with the atkins diet so people tend to go overboard.

But there is absolutely nothing wrong with going high fat, mod protein, low carb. Its by far the easiest way to lose weight if you have the willpower to cut out bread, pasta etc.

Foods high in fat: avocados, nuts, olives, seeds, coconuts etc

Not all fat comes from meat you ignorant twat.

>hes not wrong

He's completely wrong unless his definition of high carb is fruit juice, white bread, candy, and pure sugar

I would be surprised if it was anything but that.

>being fat

People like this guy are morons op. You will never fully adjust to a normal diet. you will have to watch and measure what you eat for the rest of your life or you will go straight back to being fat.
You will always have the appetite of a fat person even when skinny.

yeah but look at the bigger picture, even if all of the carbs youre eating are from whole wheat pasta, sprouted bread, and oats, a diet consisting of 400+ carbs a day will still impact insulin levels significantly. Now, diabetes, insulin sensitivity and genetic disposition are all closely linked, but i would still argue that a high fat, low carb diet is still a much healthier option overall. Maybe not for an athlete or someone trying to put on a ton of muscle, but for the average person i would definitely argue that.

Which is precisely why you still stick to a caloric negative and dont stuff your face every single meal. Whole grains like oats can actually normalize blood sugar levels. The complex part of carbs and the fiber involved is key here. Your nutritional advice is basically ripped from JRE

Carb counting should primarily be for diabetics. Someone trying to lose some weight doesnt need to worry about eating more veggies and fruits as long as theyre counting their caloric intake

*advice

Those are the kind of people who skip a meal but don't track their intake to begin with and just make up the lost calories later.

My dad claimed to be on a 2000 calorie diet to justify his imminent consumption of 1000 calories worth of tendies (which is like 5 pieces, not enough for him to be satisfied). I called him on it; he claimed he was doing good anyway. When asked if he was losing weight, he told me in a totally deadpan he never weighed so he had no idea.

Fat logic is retarded.

so how do you suggest he fixes his appetite then?

he probably eats like shit to begin with. 1000 cals of processed fried foods is alot smaller portion than a 1000cal balanced meal that has protein and veggies.

You just live with it and come to accept the fact that you will never not be hungry. You can also choose to just be fat again I guess.

He can eat however much he wants. What matters is what he eats. Do you know how much broccoli or carrots it would take to even make up half of your calories each day? Your suggestion is to keep eating fat fuck food, but just eat less so he is always hungry. Does that sound like a recipe for success?

>here's your usual pizza user. Instead of eating the whole thing like you usually do, just eat 1/3 of it. You're still hungry? Don't worry, I'm sure you won't eat the rest of it.

Diets fail because they are temporary. They only way to achieve and maintain permanent weight loss is a permanent change in diet. If the change in diet is temporary, so is the weight loss. If there is no change in diet, the only change in size will be that they get even fatter.

This is wrong. He doesn't need to be hungry. He just needs to eat filling but extremely low calorie foods. There are lots of them out there, they are called vegetables.

Being physically full won't always let you be mentally satisfied. I'll eat fucking cauliflower and tomato sauce all day and be bloated as fuck still hungry.

Oh, you're right. Being hungry is much more satisfying than being full of something that isn't pizza and candy. You're a fucking idiot.

Lol me

Really not that hard.

You start to realize how many things you eat too many of that don't fill you up whatsoever, and you realize how much you eat when you're not really hungry when you pay attention.

You're also probably doing too low of a calorie limit to start.

Find foods with lots of protein but low calories, that helps. I've started making tuna patties.

Also cut out soda

t. lost 16 pounds since November when I quit soda, started calorie counting 2 weeks ago.

I don't think you understand. Hunger is both physical and psychological. Just because you are physically full does not mean you cannot still be hungry.

So your solution is to keep eating garbage but still be physically hungry, rather than eat an abundance of healthy, low calorie foods until his mind and body adjust to a new healthy diet? Sounds like a recipe for success! Skinnyfat and skelly neets who are picky eaters shouldn't give nutritional advice.

No. What I'm saying is that he never will adjust. The solution isn't to eat whatever it's discipline.

>he will never adjust

Just because you never made yourself eat vegetables doesn't mean everyone else cannot learn to enjoy it. Quit projecting your faggotry on others.

>Also cut out soda
This was the hardest but most effective thing I've done to lose weight. I couldn't really make it stick until I got a kidney stone and had to up my water intake to avoid a second. The hard part about change is that there has to be something that really motivates you to defy the status quo

It's not even that hard. I was doing keto last year and been too lazy to get back into it this year but I still eat a lot less than I used to. Losing a bit of weight slowly.

Man Veeky Forums has shit diet advice. How fat is this board?

How the fuck is quitting soda hard? How much of a disgusting fatty fatfuck were you that it was an extreme difficulty requiring medical intervention to just not drink corn syrup?

I feel bad for the people who have to deal with you every day.

Where are you going with those goalposts, user? First you were saying that fruit won't make you fat. Now you're trying to argue only about getting fat on a diet made entirely of apples. So what is it? Are you arguing over the practicality of gaining weight only on apples, or are you claiming that "fruit won't make you fat"?

There's 50 calories in an apple size of a man's fist. Good luck eating +50 of those a day to gain weight.

Burning Angel's standards have really dropped these past few years.

Not him, but I think the more petty side is you splitting hairs to defend your argument that yeah, apples will make you fat if you eat utterly ridiculous and practically impossible amounts of them in a day.

>all fruit are apples

Are you retarded, or just from the midwest?

There's that pointless pedantry again. Raw fruits just aren't exactly calorie dense and so they're very innocent eating.

Oh, so now you're only talking about RAW fruits? There you go with those goalposts again.

This. I lost almost 100 lbs with nothing but calorie restriction. I'm still eating about 1200 calories a day and I don't even get hungry.

There were never any goalposts to move.

Then what was ?

>fruit wont make you fat

will you two just fuck already?

Empirical evidence. I myself have absolutely never heard of a fatass who enjoys and eats plenty of fruit. And hypothetically if there ever was one, I'm pretty confident his/her girth is caused by something else entirely than having few apples.

>I myself have absolutely never heard of...
>I'm pretty confident...

Wow, really convincing arguments you've got there, buddy.

>MFW calorie restricting
You are a fucking worthless sack of lard if you find it hard to cut calories.

It is not that fucking hard mate.

Here is how you do it:

Order a pizza, eat 2 slices and save the rest for lunch, eat 2 slices on lunch, 2 more on dinner, 2 more on lunch.

It will kill your hunger, taste good, and will make you drop weight like a motherfucker since half a pizza a day will not provide nearly enough calories to sustain you.

At breakfast and before bed drink milk.

It is that easy, you should try it.

>tfw living on pizza and 40s

What the fuck are you talking about? Eating pizza all day is supposed to help you lose weight? Drinking milk? What the fuck is your problem?

Eat soup, eggs, vegetables, chicken/fish, beans, etc. Drink nothing but water, tea, or diet soda.

Just count your calories it isn't that fucking hard.

*freebases juice*

>diet soda

Dropped, idiot.

>What the fuck are you talking about? Eating pizza all day is supposed to help you lose weight? Drinking milk? What the fuck is your problem?
I did that and lost 23Kg in 2 months.

Eating nothing but 2 cups of milk and 4 slices of pizza a day will not even get NEAR 2000 calories, do the math if you doubt me.

>Just count your calories it isn't that fucking hard.
Agreed, do the math:
livestrong.com/article/308862-how-many-calories-are-in-1-slice-of-cheese-pizza/
Lets assume 1 slice of cheese pizza is 272 calories as said in this article, then 4 slices add up to1088 calories.

livestrong.com/article/311599-how-many-calories-are-in-a-glass-of-milk/
If we assume by this article statement that a cup of milk has 122 calories, then 2 cups will add 244 calories to the 1088 calories from pizza, adding up to 1332 calories.

You could even have an extra cup of milk or slice of pizza and STILL lose weight. Go ahead and debate my math if you see something wrong with it.

There is literally nothing wrong with diet soda.

kys

The additives in it are questionable as is and usually increase your appetite.

patrician diet, friend, i share the same ethos

I found it much easier with a digital scale.
Actually compared to before its a breeze. Most of the time I have a hard time reaching the limit.

I don't like apples except for golden delicious and those are 80 calories ea, I'll have blueberries.

I reason that I could eat more than a kilo of blueberries if that was all I was going to eat that day and I was eating them "freely" by snacking on them all day instead of having large portions of berries at meal time.

Yes, it's only ~1500 calories, but I'm getting 250g of sugar (10% sugar content in blueberries) and I seriously doubt that a kilo of blueberries would keep me satisfied all day, when I didn't give a shit about my weight I could easily down half a kilo as a light snack.

>additives are questionable
You mean aspartame? The thing that every government has been EXTENSIVELY testing for years and found no links to health problems? Yeah, I'm totally worried about aspartame bro

Artificial sweeteners just make people have even stronger sugar cravings. Why the fuck would you drink that shit in the first place? It tastes worse than the time i tongue fucked your dead grandmas asshole. Is it so hard to drink water? Do fattys really think that they don't have to change their diets, they just have to replace the sugar with zero calorie sweeteners? No wonder they can't lose weight and keep it off...

I know, right? Controlling your portions is so easy with a scale. I bloated up from beer but never stopped lifting, so now that I'm cutting I'm netting incredible results.

I have two meals a day, each at about 600 calories. Always cook them myself. Getting great macro spreads and I'm full as fuck. Tomato sauce with a boat load of ground turkey and 80g of pasta, minute steaks with a side of stir fried veggies and noodles, soups galore. It's all so easy when you weigh it while you prepare the meal.

>Artificial sweeteners just make people have even stronger sugar cravings
First of all, there's no such thing as a sugar "craving" if you have even the tiniest modicum of willpower.
>Why would you drink it in the first place? I THINK IT TASTES BAD AND SO SHOULD YOUUUUUUU!
I actually prefer diet soda to regular soda, regular tastes like drinking thick syrup and tastes like shit.
>Do fattys really think that they don't have to change their diets, they just have to replace the sugar with zero calorie sweeteners?
If we assume nothing else about their diet changes and they were getting a decent amount of calories from sugar before, yes that is a PERFECTLY valid statement. People who eat less calories lose weight.

Aspartame doesn't have the cleanest history, bud. There's actual real reasons why its controversial besides typical soccer mom fearmongering. But my main point was basically this The first sentence at least

Show me some sources, I'm not trying to be condescending but everything that I have EVER seen about aspartame says it's 100% safe.

As I said, I don't think that people "crave" sugar, it's just a lack of willpower. Diet sodas work like a dessert for me, I'll have one after dinner and be able to enjoy a zero calorie cream or orange soda and not have to worry about how much ice cream I just ate.

As a former fat fuck, getting slim IS NOT hard. It takes dedication and devotion, but it's genuinely simple and aspartame has been a valuable tool for me when I *wanted* something sweet

That's exactly why I fucking dropped it. It's a pseudo Veeky Forums that drinks diet soda. Everytime I see a person drinking a diet soda, they're invariably a fatfuck and they won't be losing weight.

You're exactly right. How fucking difficult is it to drink water or unsweetened tea? Fuck it. My fellow amerifats don't even try. We deserve all the ridicule heaped on us for being fatasses.

>TFW don't drink soda only water just over eat like a fat fuck always a second helping so no free I just quit drinking soda pounds

Having willpower doesn't change the fact that sugar is addictive. Addiction is a real thing. Sugar addiction is a real thing. Just because someone has the willpower to overcome their addiction doesn't mean they don't have an addiction. Diet soda does taste like shit. Personally I think regular soda taste like shit too. if someone needs to lose weight, switching from regular to diet soda is not PERFECTLY acceptable without doing anything else. This is exactly the mentality I would expect from some greasy hamplanet. Being a lazy asshole who does the bare minimum is exactly what made them fat in the first place. I bet you eat your steak well done with ketchup...

>Trusting the government
>Pizza is a vegetable

>no such thing as sugar cravings.
>has sugar cravings so drinks a substitute chemical and enjoys that more than real sugar.

Are you insane or just a fatass woman?

I ate a lot too, and i'm losing way faster now that i'm counting calories instead of eating entire pizzas with accompanying philly cheese steak sandwiches for dinner.

did you have a stroke?

>Sugar is addictive
In the same way weed is addictive, you'll get a headache at most from your withdrawal. I actually resent you saying that sugar can be an addiction because I work with people who have a real physical dependence on drugs and alcohol. Some of these people will literally die without their daily drink, you can't say the same about sugar. I agree in principle that people can become psychologically addicted to it, but I think addiction is a VERY strong word to use when talking about psychological addictions.

>if someone needs to lose weight, switching from regular to diet soda is not PERFECTLY acceptable without doing anything else
I think you misunderstood, I'm not saying switching to diet will make you a skinny person or give you a healthy diet. If you're drinking 1000 calories of coke a day and you switched to diet soda you'd lose some weight, period.

I've lost 90lbs (200 now and not finished yet) while drinking diet soda.

>he doesn't trust the government

Bro of you're fat and want to lose without feeling hungry, just do drugs! Amphetamines, Ritalin, coke etc. Any stimulants will help. Also drinking tons of water.

>Beyond Normie meme image
>Doesn't understand simple sentences
>I work with addicts bruh
>Trusts the government
I bet you have UFC t-shirts too.

There is actually credible research that shows that high levels of fat, sugar and salt make changes to your dopamine receptors just like many drug addictions; it takes much longer to set in, but once it's happened, a fatty bombalatty is literally physically addicted. the psychological component is what gets them started and helps maintain it, but after you cruise past morbidly obese, it gets harderer and harder to quit, espcially since hunger is one of the primal triggers for behavioral motivation. It's powerful shit and a great reason to never get fat

they never said pizza was a vegetable they said school pizzas contain one serving of vegetables

>hurr I'm butthurt because I work with people who have addictions

Implying people aren't killing themselves with sugar the same as people are killing themselves with alcohol or heroin

>sugar is addictive in the sense that weed is addictive

I worked with a guy who couldn't stop smoking weed. He lost his job, and then his wife left him. Are you going to tell me that it was a fake addiction? That he didn't really want his job or kids? For someone who works with addicts, you sure seem to pick and choose which addictions warrant being treated as addictions.

>I lost over 200 pounds and not finished

It's easy for super morbidly obese people to lose a lot of weight doing anything. All you have to do is stop eating enough for a family of 10 in a day. Doesn't mean you will ever stop being fat.

No there isn't. "Rats get bad effects if they ingest inhumane amounts of it" isn't a real reason.

>what is irony
Levels man, you gotta catch up.

>so no free I just quit drinking soda pounds
>simple sentence

I'm interested in seeing a source on that

>Implying people aren't killing themselves with sugar the same as people are killing themselves with alcohol or heroin
Of course obesity is a serious issue, but going so far as to call it an addiction? "I'm addicted to shoveling food in my mouth" sounds a lot like "I don't want to stop shoving food in my mouth - so I won't"

>I worked with a guy who couldn't stop smoking weed. He lost his job, and then his wife left him. Are you going to tell me that it was a fake addiction? That he didn't really want his job or kids?
He was not addicted, he made poor and selfish choices to over consume just like the fatties and suffered the consequences.

>For someone who works with addicts, you sure seem to pick and choose which addictions warrant being treated as addictions.
I have never had someone in my facility for a weed or sugar addiction, you don't give blowjobs to truckers for a $20 bag of pot. It's almost laughable to even think of that situation, but I hear about that shit all the time for H. That's what an addiction is, in my view.

>I lost over 200 pounds and not finished
I said I lost 90lbs and I'm at 200 now. I'm very close now to "not being fat"