Is it worth it to read this whole thing? Why or why not?

Is it worth it to read this whole thing? Why or why not?

I'm interested but haven't read it. Bumping for OP.

I don't know. I've never read it.

yes it is

just read it along with something else if you're a pleb and can't handle it all without some side distraction

T H I S
H
I
S

I've read it and can tell you it's worth it. Beautiful poetry, intellectually challenging, and greatly influential. Read it.

>generic pseud review, probably bait

Is that Billy Zane or Judge Holden

>generic shitpost, definitely bait

Fuck off.

>knows it's bait
>replies
Not to be rude but there really isn't a more perfect comparison for this behavior than a retard eating his own shit with a distressed scowl

>replies to shitpost responding to bait toward a generic review

kys

>Thank you, Wesley

It's was never finished. Don't bother.

bumpin

That's Imhotep

I recently saw Imhotep on an episode of Nacy CSI so I know that that's in fact no him

You have to go back.

A girl had me read it with her once as a joke. We ended up into it. If you're in a stage of your life where there's still something mystical about religious ideas and arguments I'd recommend reading it genuinely.

Take it on. Most books stand alone, so you can read at a quite reasonable pace. Put it down between books and come back to it later if you need to.

>If you're in a stage of your life where there's still something mystical about religious ideas and arguments
>still something mystical
>still

fucking noob hasn't realized that mysticism is an old man's game. it wanes in young adulthood and blossoms again in maturity.

So many natural youths though.

But none of us here are mature.

Isn't it an important work of Western lit?
If so then yes it is worth it, though I couldn't personally stomach such length of ol' ol' English