How clean is your kitchen, senpai?

How clean is your kitchen, senpai?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laQkhiXchrY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i made dinner last night and didn't clean up afterwards but its just a cutting board and cast iron so 6/10

Uhhhh... C-?

it's a pigsty

I have a roommate who lives in the kitchen, so i cant really clean the floors or do anything in there really since hes always lurking and doesnt get whats wrong with the dirty, even though hes sleeping in filth.

I hire a maid/slave to do it.

There's a little dust in some places but literally 9.8/10

Live with mom though

>tfw you're the only one who cleans the kitchen after using it and everyone else leaves a fucking mess when they cook

MY fuacet broke yesterday after a long drunken day of cooking. It hasn't yet gotten to the point where I'm going to bring everything into the tub and wash it. But I don't think I'm getting the sink fixed this week....

i think it's fine, but my mom would shit the bed if she went in

Not good. Wife is always spilling shit and leaving things out on the counter. I gave up on keeping it spotless but I try to put the dishes away every night and give it a decent scrub down once a week.

Clean enough.

was clean but I went away for Christmas. Came back and my room mates had made a huge mess. They both made up this renters agreement. I am supposed to clean any pans, pots etc I own. So I put them all in storage. I have been eating chili and some other shit out of my freezer. The kitchen is so shit. I even cleaned their shit when I got back. Got 3 months and i'm out of that shit. Going to end up eating some pretty bad shit to get around it

Piss jugs everywhere. I use it to boil pasta. Same thing as water and salt.

I need to get a damn rug, it's linoleum and little hairballs keep forming in the corners.

always clean everything as I cook, might leave the very last pan I cooked something in on the stove overnight. Scrub down the place with alcohol wipes after every meal. My big BIG problem is all of the countertops are small ceramic tile, so the grout lines are annoying and just uncleanable without doing some hardcore toothbrush scrubbing.

>grout lines are annoying

Not owning a steam cleaner in the year of our emperor, 2017.

Kitchens arent meant to be clean.
That dirtiness is where all the flavor comes from.

>lives in the kitchen

huh? Does he have a cot on the floor?

It's disgusting, my roommate has completely destroyed it. I won't cook in there at all.

I have a wife thank you.

Very clean autistic person stove.

Your immune system will is gonna to go to shit. Enjoy your allergies.

I already had the allergies man. I just steel wooled the thing because it's a parsonage not my personal cave. I can't even use soap.

>cleaning your kitchen
But that just lets all the flavors escape that you've carefully built up over the years!

Floor is sticky, tabletop is full of crumbs, stovetop is covered in grease. My kitchenware, plates, cutlery and all that is pristine though.

>tfw you live alone and nobody touches your kitchen or food except for yourself

It's always fairly clean. Sometimes I leave some plates, utensils whatever in the sink night over, so I clean them in the morning, I don't have a dishwasher.
Dad used to inspect our rooms once a week, swiping with his finger, inspecting for dust. Sick fuck.

Filthy. I have 4 roommates and one of them bakes and doesn't clean up his mess plus our dishwasher doesn't work. My personal kitchenware is clean at least. It does get tedious as fuck trying to prep ingredients and needing to move all their shit off the counter.

i love my mom

but i curse her autistic neat freak cleaning habits

i can't go anywhere or even clean my own shit up without feeling like i'm going to die

I just moved into my new apartment. I found a roach in my dishwasher

So not very

If management doesn't take care of it, but Advion Roach Bait on Amazon and follow the instructions. I work in pest control, and usually management has their own programs in place, but if not use that stuff. You'll need to apply it 2 or 3 times over the month and you will see dead roaches.

Right now? Messy. I made breakfast this morning and the grease from the bacon splattered on the stovetop, but that's easy enough to clean up.

Otherwise I keep the place spotless

What do you think of those bait type roach killers Raid makes. They seem to work well for about 3 month but have to be replaced then.

I heard "if there's one roach there's more roaches" is that true?

this guy knows the deal. my building has a guy with a spray tank coming through once a month to anyone who asks, but I'm too much of a paranoid weirdo to let him in.

at one point I started noticing roaches and I tried just obsessively scrubbing everything down and vacuuming every day, no dice, they were coming from an inaccessible spot in the wall behind the sink that had gotten damp and developed a roach nest. I mean I probably could have gotten management to tear the sink apart and do something about the spot but fuck that shit.

so I got the gel, applied 3 dots the size of the head of a pin at 6 inch intervals near the area where I saw them going in and out from, and within 24 hours there were dead roaches everywhere.

that was 3 years ago and I haven't seen a roach since. I didn't need 2 or 3 applications, this shit is so strong it's scary.

>cleans

I just washed the dishes, so now it's only covered in a half-finger thick crust of crumbs, dehydrated tiny meat pieces, sausage skins, fat and various spices.

This is the cleanest it's been for a year or so.

Undoubtedly.

There's never just one roach.

Terrible. They only kill roaches on contact and it doesn't spread like the baits do. The real stuff gets taken back to their colonies and they all eat it, killing them from the inside.

Yes, unless it's the really big, black ones, called oriental cockroaches or waterbugs. If you see one of those in the house, it's just one that wandered in. It's difficult in apartment complexes because the filthy people rarely report it to be treated, so the clean and tidy tenants usually have to pay for their neighbor's negligence.

Don't be afraid of pesticides. The days of people getting sick and dying from them are long gone since the EPA stepped in. The spray is obviously much stronger that the baits, you must have had a relatively minor infestation.

The only thing about the sprays is usually they'll have you empty your cupboards before they show up and you have to leave for a few hours after. I always recommend the bait to people since it's easy to use and like 10% the cost of having a pro use it. Just follow the label carefully.

not really, but I could spiffy it up nice in about 30 minutes.

Pretty good. Fuck, life is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=laQkhiXchrY

Doin' all right.

I try not to think about it. If someone from the government saw it the house might get condemned. We tried cleaning parts of it, and now have counterspace that can be used without likely poisoning ourselves, but It's a losing battle all in all. I'm honestly surprised we haven't all died yet.

I'm talking maggots on the dishwasher and cobwebs covering all of the space between the countertops and the cabinets. The other day I pushed aside some plastic bags that had become covered with cobwebs by one of the walls. There was an open, leaking jar of jelly underneath it. The entire house is like this too, the only clean room is one half of the living room.

the fact that somebody did this to something they'll have to clean that's in a house/apartment they rent, just because it's funny, makes me feel warm inside.