Predictions

>price of LINK when normies fomo in
>what normies will say about LINK when they find out about it

Attached: 50810933-A266-4E2D-828A-30AAB19F2539.jpg (201x251, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4sK6d9JgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$100
>everything we've been saying the last 6 months

always ahead of the curve here

Attached: 1506731920534.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

>$10, maybe $20+
>they won’t understand it. With XRP you can tell them “the big banks will use it”. With Trom you can tell them “it’s the internet 3.0” even though they’re both useless scamcoins. Kind of ironic too, most will pass over this epic opportunity thinking it’s worthless when they’re holding trash

>when bag holders finally give up their desperate shill campaigns
Another 6 months maybe

I think normies will love the on chain/off chain phrase. They won't understand it, but they'll love it

It would be so surreal to hear normal people talking about chain link. I've been reading about it every day for like 4 months now and have only mentioned it to one person. No one else wants to hear my crypto babble.

biz one year from now...

new link fags have taken over the board. they think they are geniuses for getting in under $200.

they don't believe us when we say we already made it and bought link when it was under one fucking dollar.

they say it was always just a meme and nobody on biz really bought under $1.

but we will remember each other anons.

the early adopters.

we made the memes.

Attached: RotatingLink.gif (212x212, 1.69M)

Right on brother...I'll be worth 22 million.

Never have to work again. I'll buy a 5 million dollar house, few million dollars worth of cars. And use the rest to live off of interest.

And maybe 1 or 2 million i'll gamble with on futures and forex and stock trades.

Underrated

Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Can this please happen sooner... I need money now...

>>price of LINK when normies fomo in
50-100

>>what normies will say about LINK when they find out about it

endless articles about automation making solicitors and paper stamping civil servants, insurance and mortgage brokers redundant. Could not happen to nicer people. Best social revolution EVER

>but we will remember each other anons.

I will know the oldfags by the memes and make contact so that we may be buddies IRL

This would feel better than the money desu just showing them receipts and old memes.

i seriously can't fucking wait for this, shitposting on biz will be more fulfilling than the money.....almost

Godbless you user...we will make it....120k linkies reporting in

if bitcoin is whitehouse and ethereum is disneyland and thether is fed

chainlink is pipes

I'm a 6K linklet, but I want all of you to know that you are my brothers.

We will make it, even if its only $100 link and I only end up with a comfy tiny ranch here in the south. I'll invite all of you mega-millionaires out and we'll drink shiner bock and eat BBQ.

yeah....crackpipes..... kekekekek

These non technical and non research based link posts are so boring. Price prediction??? Yawn. Potential partnerships? Yes.

More like: bitcoin is the oil, ETH is the car and ChainLink is the gas. Time to explore new frontiers.

Both could be better. Bitcoin is a lightbulb, Ethereum is a TV and Chainlink is the entire power grid

this

Attached: Zoltan_.gif (400x210, 476K)

when normies fomo in it'll go down to 15cents

and sergey will have more toilet/cafeteria conferences in the future

Attached: chainstink.png (390x438, 86K)

Nothing wrong with a comfy circle jerk thread user, if you're in the mood

BTC is gold
ETH is dollar
LINK is magic

Hell yes.
t. Made the meme that you posted

All linkies are gonna make it brah
>Uh oh, pissed no-linker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 1510568079383.gif (450x450, 2.73M)

BTC is tulips
ETH is highway
LINK is heavenly manna

BTC is lambos
ETH is rocketships
LINK is LINK

Fellow 6k bbq eating, seeet tea drinking linkbro

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.....

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Sold for Banyan and Jibrel. Link is already 80~ on coinmarketcap.

>$10
>whatever they parrot of youtube
(post ranks please)

Attached: 1514870385430.jpg (1280x1200, 437K)

100$eoy
1000$ 2019eoy

Attached: 1515110925217.webm (640x480, 3M)

i actually think normoes will get it. tell them it makes non-blockchain stuff be able to work on the blockchain, which means the opening up of huge real world markets which means you can get a cut of that by buying LINK.

*yawn* this copy pasta again and another underage /b/tard thinking it's funny after posting it for the 20th time in a day.
come up with something original special ed dropout

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

YOU ARE A MANIAC!!!

Attached: wir halten.jpg (1280x1088, 536K)

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL

DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF FUCKING FRESH, MODEL-TIER PUSSY
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT

IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

Attached: 1512474900629.jpg (1024x731, 206K)

Idk feeling bad. Not sure I'm gonna make it

Attached: IMG_1535.jpg (750x909, 78K)

I'm IMAGINING it right now as hard as I can

S rank portfolio honestly.

Attached: 1520551359900.png (2100x1500, 1.99M)

want a taste of what happens?
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4sK6d9JgM
check his channel out

underrated

>Our Lord who art in heaven
>Sergey be the name
>Thy stinkies come
>Thy link become
>1k EOY

>Give us today our daily thread
>And forgive the weak hands
>As we forgive those who dump bags on us

>And lead us not unto JUSTing
>But deliver us from Jewery
>For thine is the link, the stink, and the big mac forever
>Amen

Attached: 1492020392991.jpg (240x210, 11K)

>he thinks it's the same two people posting each time
That's cute.

its 1000 2018eoy and 10,000 2019eoy, stupid boy.

Attached: 1520846570118.jpg (240x232, 7K)

top fucking kek

if this shit all ends up playing out we're going to throw a massive fucking party.

Fuck I nearly replied to this, how long has this pasta chain gotten? It currently ends at the ‘thats cute post, right?’

That's pasta too

FUCK

hahaha. that was me who posted it.

Dude that song is about us going down with this ship whether we make it or not...

This is how much I have right now and I don't care if I make it or not...It was fun for all the memes

Attached: captainoftheseas.png (1306x648, 21K)

guys i've followed chainlink for awhile and have always thouight about investing but don't know how to do it. I've been on Coinbase since October, have never used any other exchange. I want to throw some money in, help me out here.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 14K)

Buy eth
Send to binance
Trade eth for link

Move your funds onto binance.

Create an account with them...go to binance.com and please if you feel nice use my referral code 26107581.

from there just send your bitcoin or litecoin or whatever to your wallet on binance.

And then buy chainlink with your bitcoin...boom done...then hold it for like 2 years and be a millionaire

Capped and saved. I can't wait to throw this exact post along with receipts back when Chainlink was $0.15. I'll never stop jacking off to all the wojack threads and people threatening becoming an hero because they wasted their money on shit like the jew coin ripple.

yeah I'm from Canada and my teacher in like 4th grade played this shit and we sang along to it. Had some weird goosebumps nostalgia. STOP FUCKING WITH MY SIMULATION.

POSITIVE THOUGHT.

Attached: how big is chainlink.jpg (1050x700, 441K)

I'll gladly roll up in my brand new Range Rover wrapped in the Chainlink logo with enough booze and drugs to make Pablo Escobar jealous. t.11k stinky link here

You're fucking solid my nigga. Just HODL! You literally will have more than enough to retire in 5 years time.

Tremendous user - I'd buy you a beer!

In the future, all Linkies will live together in one giant home called a mental health institution.

Stupid gullible faggots just all in Chainlink because an user say "I can't reveal anything because I'm under NDA, use your brain to connect the dots, can you see the big picture, this will blow up".

Madoff "I can't reveal my business operations because this is trade secret, trust me everything is under control, use your brain to connect the dots, I have ties to government and I am former chairman of NASDAQ, just trust me, your investment will blow up".

WHERE CAN I BUY LINKIES?

The optics for the transition from the early adopter Veeky Forums autist phase to the early majority intelligent semi-normie phase is important. We have to find a narrative to capture the normies with tech/business experience that sells them on the gold of sergey's vision that separates it from every other shitcoin. My assumption here is that when this happens smart contracts as a concept will be gaining traction among the technologically aware normies, I'm thinking IT and finance consulting types. We need to appeal to the classic jobs/Wozniak relationship that's a common trope in business school case studies: the autist invents some emergent tech and then a Chad trims out the fat and finds a way to sell it. I think a good narrative for chainlink to utilize is to relate ethereum and smart contracts to Wozniak, Vitalik already fits the autist mold, while we relate decentralized oracles and shit like API marketplaces to like an idealized steve jobs figure, make Sergey into the Chad that found out how smart contracts work in reality

>We have to find a narrative to capture the normies with tech/business experience that sells them on the gold of sergey's vision
No we don't...Why do you think it is basicly listen nowhere..Links target shareholders are LARGE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.

Why do you think they don't do jack-shit for marketing and post on twitter maybe once a month...They don't care about neets or normies.

Do some research on the market they are trying to enter brainlet.

why don't you actually get a brain for yourself and stop the copypasta??? such a mongoloid

Is 30k enough

Kek get rekt kid

What's up Range Rover bro? We have the same dream. Just hit 10k yesterday. We are getting that fucking Range Rover.

It is honestly sad that you guys unironically believe this shit. It is far more likely that ethereum crashes and burns than for Link to ever be worth more than a cup of coffee.

t. brainlet

>article mentions API: HOLY SHIT CHAINLINK SECRET PARTNERSHIP CONNECT THE DOTS WE MOO
>Bigger companies working on oracles: BUT SURELY THIS ERC20 SHIT TOKEN WILL BE ADOPTED BEFORE MICROSOFT COCO
>Dumps on every conference and news release: BUT MAINNET WILL SEND US TO THE SINGULARITY!

Attached: 1519062510592.png (804x922, 191K)

if you research deep into chainlink you will get your mind blown
there are literally dots to connect not just buzzwords

this is delusion.
it won't be worth as much as you faggots are hoping it'll be
shave off the ridiculous expectations and you will be less dissapointed when it wont make you rich

If the promises are great, the coin is a winner, that's all that matters in this space (looking at you EOS,ADA,NEO,TRON,VERGE, ......) This token might have tanked just like any other coin but and sure it'll probably not moon to 200$. But it would be really friggin stupid to sell the bottom now. 5$ ezpz

Lol... I can't even. Maybe getting JUST'd will allow your brain to grow a bit once the sheath of delusion stops constricting it.

Thanks, just bought a 100k xValves

I either can't detect sarcasm or you're the dumbest nigger of all time.

When will you delusional faggots learn that assblasted was the biggest biz larp in history?

Deluded the post

Behead those who insult Prophet Assblaster

haha but user, YOU are the nigger. you can't see it in the mirror because you are so fucking DARK. PISSED STINKER NIGGER INCOMING AHAHAHAHAHHA. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Keked

I believe assblaster is both a larper and 100% correct.
A genius that is so capable of deriving what happens behind the scenes from the limited information available that he is functionally equivalent to being an insider.

Attached: 1510879519458.jpg (323x250, 14K)

Pretty sure it goes longer but I can't remember any more

someone post the Croc fork please

You're right about that.

Also, "it enabled the widespread adoption of smart contracts" will make them cream their pants

Wat

This man GETS IT!

Preach brother preach

Telll me I'll be ok. 30k Link stack. Smart contracts are the future.

Essentially, ChainLink is like an adaptor. I have an old truck, right? Its so ancient, it has a cassette tape player. Well, I like to play music from my phone, but I can't, because there's no connection. If I wanted to, I could buy a whole new stereo system for hundreds of dollars and have to deal with installing it.

Or, I could buy a $20 adaptor that is literally a cassette with an aux jack wire coming out of it. Boom. Now I can play mp3s from my phone through a cassette player and I didn't have to upgrade anything, which suits me just fine.

Now apply that concept to the entire global financial markets that would love to take advantage of the blockchain, but have the old "cassette player" tech that they would rather not spend money replacing.

Attached: IMG_1478.jpg (1280x946, 237K)

How many do you know that use a cassette adaptor?