Governments of nation states have too much power

>governments of nation states have too much power
>therefor,let's create even more powerful government that will "check" them
why is everyone holding this retard as even remotely intelligent?

>someone said some stupid shit pertaining to globalism
for political discussions

Smart people aren't smart all the time genius

>government that would check the power of nation-states
so the USA?

It's not even about politics.
It's about him not understanding fundementals of reason.

>genious physicist
>jew

We should accept is retarded opinion on totaltarian government because???

ein(((stein)))

Because nuclear war is more terrifying than 1984.

Its very political and your response is also very political and this thread is also very political. Know what that means?

Nuclear war has an ending to suffering. 1984 is existing to suffer.

This.

reported.png

>he spent few minutes doing this photo

Scientists make the worst political philosophers

Why is it necessarily such a terrible idea? Plenty of countries are set up as federations to check the power of individual constituent states.
Especially post WW2 it's a reasonable enough idea and not light years away from the design of the United Nations.

>advocated against the idea that /pol/ should stick to their own board
>against

(((Einstein)))
user, a Jew can be smart. It doesnt make him any less Jewish. Just look at Sigmund Freud.
Why is this even a thread? Its not really sci related.

Why do people think that a physicists opinion of politics is somehow more relevant than the average guy on the streets opinion on it?

Is Trumps opinion on whether a non-trivial quantum Yang–Mills theory has a mass gap > 0 also more relevant than the average guy?

>democratic
>capable of fairly policing itself let alone other entities

Einstein was not a separatist retard

>Wakes up at 3:30
>Checks Veeky Forums for moment of inertia thread
>Thread has really good answers in it
>Veeky Forums Might not be that bad today
>Go to catalog
>Is Global Warming real?
>solutions to global warming
>-1 x -1= +1 is WRONG
>so what is so immoral about X
>is it me or more Black people...
>Is this grammatically correct?
>Golden Key International (((((((Honour)))))))) Society

I appreciate the global warming threads *sometimes* because the OP's *sometimes* openly admit they know nothing and actually want to learn about the subject but most of the time I'm just disappointing.

I know I'm asking a lot for a Mongolian claymation backwater board on neet tier math and popsci to stay science and math related. But please, before you make a literal political thread with absolutely no science or math relation (lmao dude he's a scientist, but it's his subjective opinion on a field that isn't science and math so it's science and math related cuz he was a physics n shiet)

Also
Is a really good thread that deserves a read for those who've taken calc 2 or any linear alg calc.

What is the United Nations?

Because being a scientist causally relates to being very intelligent. Intelligent people can form more developed arguments. Therefore scientists' opinions are more relevant than /pol/acks opinions. Politicians on the other hand aren't guaranteed to be smart enough to form arguments on modern physics problems so their opinions on matters that require more intelligence than them are equally as unimportant as the average person's.Literally social hierarchy at work, just like /pol/ wants, except in the real world they don't get to be on top just because they can spout memes and rage against the jew machine.