Never understood the american version of coffee, you take coffee then dilute it with a lot of water until it's shite...

never understood the american version of coffee, you take coffee then dilute it with a lot of water until it's shite. That was some time ago (americana etc) Now you put in tons of shit in it making it sweat like fuck, if I wanted candy I'd go buy candy. They opened up a starbucks here in my town in sweden, worst shit ever. Seems people around here agree, their demographic seems to be young teens who substitute it for ice cream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZnqBL6iYjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont even like starbucks but you sound like an insecure fag

If the coffee you like was in such demand you wouldnt need a starbucks

Now fuck off

Why drink a hot toddy instead of a shot of liquor? Different people like different things. Starbucks has good coffee if you know what you're asking for.

The world is a horrible place full of horrible people looking for horrible things.

I drink Folgers, black

>the world is a horrible place full of horrible people looking for horrible things
>I drink Folgers

So you are one of the horrible people looking for horrible things.

Thinking that Starbucks represents what Americans typically drink for their coffee is like thinking that McDonald's is what Americans typically eat for their food.

Maybe it's true for certain flyovers, ghetto kids, Trump voters, and autists, but not for the majority of people.

>implying you need more than a slight caffeine buzz
Op is a coffee crackhead

>Trump voters
You had to go there

Yeah, I'm sure coasties get a much higher quality cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

Im tough

But Folgers is coffee for the white suburban incest crowd.

Starbucks comes from the other coast, dum dum.

Did you miss the flyover bit, or are you just stupid?

The implication of your post was that while flyovers are drinking Starbucks, coasties are drinking DD, while both brands are coastie brands.

What's your point? Everywhere has local roasters nowadays anyways.

That was the implication because it was outright stated in the post I was replying to. But you're right, Starbucks did originate on the coast, and it is actually drunk everywhere. Local roasters are still a niche thing that the majority of the population don't take advantage of. Most "hipster" cafes I check out serve Intelligentsia, which somehow manages to be worse than Starbucks

>Intelligentsia

Kek, he's an angry flyover after all.

Please defend it. I would love to hear one person, for the first time ever, defend Intelligentsia as good coffee.

Sounds like I need to get on the Folgers.

You better believe it fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=zZnqBL6iYjA

Fuck off.
Maybe you should be bitching about the thirdworlding of your country instead of the firstworlding of your coffee.

I was in Chicago/Milwaukee last year for a few months and the people I was with took me to a bunch of different local places they said were all better than Intelligentsia, which is the only reason I know it's from the Midwest.

Don't think I ever actually tried it, so can't defend it.

Intelligentsia started in San Fran brah

Oh well...

>he doesn't always order coffee black largest size no room for cream/sugar

lyl

I finish a medium just as its at the perfect temperature. Larges are always cold by the time I get to the end.

>Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea is a US coffee roasting company and retailer based in Chicago, Illinois
>On August 17, 2007, Intelligentsia opened its first store outside of Chicago

They specifically note on their website that they opened up their store in Chicago after relocating from San Francisco

It says that they relocated and THEN opened their store.