Straight A STEM student working a part time job in retail/fast food to pay student loans and is also in a romantic...

>straight A STEM student working a part time job in retail/fast food to pay student loans and is also in a romantic relationship

This is just a meme right? How the fuck can someone juggle so many things at once and still come out on top? AND while studying STEM?

Well, if you can't handle life while studying... I've got bad news for you.

Considering the time value of money you'd have to be stupid to work a shitty job like that while planning for any remotely successful career. You're already either wealthy or taking out an assload of loans to attend college. Might as well enjoy your youth and focus on school work during that time.

No. You don't understand. Human brains have not evolved to multitask. You just think we do because of /pop science/, but really you're just doing a little bit of everything which results in time wasting and procrastination

you're kidding, but I'll indulge your comment with a response
it's not that difficult
>STEM BSc (engineering, yes I suck dick)
>8.5/10 gf (colombian hottie)
>tutoring at the school and working on weekends
after getting out of class, I'd study for an hour the material that was presented for that class, go over problems for another hour, then get ready for the next class. My classes were lucky enough that they weren't always back to back, but they were fairly close, so if I couldn't get to the problems, I'd put them off for the night. For me, social interaction involved my CLASSMATES, because we'd study together for tests, but also hang out, drink, go clubbing, party/tailgate, or just drink while studying. The gf was the least paid attention to, but that was also because she herself had a busy schedule (Chem BSc major), so she was studying all the time. I would get together with her, and we'd always enjoy our little time together. So if she had to study, and I didn't, I'd just be next to her reviewing stuff on my hobby (I have too many), or else I'd be reviewing material or reading up on some obscure stuff. I was a top 10% in my graduating class, but that's because we all studied effectively, or so it seems, because most of the class had magna cum laude when graduating.
>tutor at the school you go to and make money that way
>get a gf who needs to study also, has dedication and discipline for her work, and is understanding (not that difficult, my Colombian was born in Colombia)
>if you're at school all day, fill your voids with something to do, WHATEVER THAT SOMETHING IS
>stop being a fucking auttie, and make friends with your classmates (future job references, social networking, and they're struggling just like you)
>let loose when you can; time is vital, and there are only so many seconds in a day, so use them wisely
>don't stress the little things

t. chad norris schwarzenegger stalone

shit nigga, I'm a 7/10 at best, I just don't blunder around girls. I'm definitely not socially repressive or anxious, so for me, being around people or talking to people isn't difficult at all.

Theres more to it than just getting your "time management" in order

You just have the perfect well developed brain thanks to decades of stable upbringing, friends, social life and life experiences, that all have cumulatively enabled your neurons and grey matter in your brain to have greater plasticity to adapt and thrive in your particular environment.

I am a straight A mathematics student with a part time job as a programmer and have a girlfriend who I go out every weekend and fuck regularly. In other words, I don't study at all.

Not a meme. Just my life since this year, I am just a freshman so maybe straight As aren't that impressive.

AMA?

>AMA?

No questions. I just envy you I guess.

>and have a girlfriend who I go out every weekend and fuck regularly.

Thanks for the text fap

>Freshman

Well there's your lack of a problem

Maybe but aren't classes supposed to scale according to your skill.

Me doing calc 2 is like Terence Tao doing PDEs research, it is right at our level. As the difficulty increases so will my skill.

If you don't feel this then you probably were left behind. I personally did not feel any change in difficulty between first and second semester so I don't see the third semestee feeling harder.

Maybe the third semester would be harder if I skipped the second semester.

That is what I am doing right now. Although, to be fair, I am studying Chemistry so it is not like I need to be an intellectual heavyweight or devote an inordinate amount of time to homework.

Those are some nice mental gymnastics you've got there for maintaining your superiority complex in the face of evidence to the contrary. Humans are always so skilled on this front.

>Me doing calc 2 is like Terence Tao doing PDEs research
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw I have to spend at least an hour every day decompressing after being in social situations
>tfw the only days I'm truly productive are the ones I'm absolutely free

Autism ain't free

Are you saying Calc 2 was beyond your level when you reached that class?

Sorry, the /b/rainlet board is to the left.

If your analogy was literally the case then you'd easily be halfway into writting your PhD. I'm glad you're nlt struggling and actually getting the stuff, I didn't struggle at all either and am writting masters atm. Don't get cockey, though. Franklu you're nothing special and there are near millions who can do the math you're doing currently so I'd wait on the huge ego.

>taking calc 2 as a freshman
>having a superiority complex

Get a lot ofparticipation trophies when you were younger champ?

Wait fuck he is trolling

No diagnosis of autism but I get too amped knowing I have to go out with people later in the day and then can't study for the last hours before I go out.

I hate it.

I worked part time, went to school part time for math/ comp sci, and worked round a rare form of autoimmune disease. In no way shape or form what I did was easy. There's a point where things are so hard you don't even feel the weight of the responsibilities you have. You just turn it on and go. It's like your a wind up toy with an invisible crank.Then again because of my health I may value discipline more because if I skip a day of pills or treatment I could fuck myself up real good for months on end. I probably carry this over to my study habits.

I don't have a superiority complex. I have a -average- complex.

I just literally said that I was right on the level to take Calc 2 when I started taking Calc 2. I was just right there.

Acting superior would be saying 'oh, I was way beyond the level of Calc 2 lol'

It was not easy, it was not hard. It was okay.

Why do you get so triggered and make up shit? I am expressing the opposite of a superiority complex.

I'm an 'averaging an A' STEM student who had a part time job for two years during my degree and works during the holidays (free tuition though so student loans aren't a big issue) and my gf recently turned lesbian so i don't really have one anymore.

I know a guy like that. Bet he is more whirlwind and less a guy.

It's normal for people to take Calc 2 as a freshman, get off your high horse.

I really think Veeky Forums lacks reading comprehension.

kek,
>studying math (4th year)
>work at walmart
>gf of 5 years
>have apartment together
>3 cats
I'm doing fine. Just one too many cats.

Maybe you should stop being such an anxious emotional insecure financially irresponsible bloated fucktard.

if that greentext is a meme then my life is Meme

that actually makes p good sense

144 hours in a week, let's take 49 away for sleep, 20 for part time, 15 hours week for your gf, that's 60 hours week for your student life.

It requires some good planning to not be wasting time but it's probably doable . If you work 30 hours (the maximum for part time work iirc) you sacrifice a bit from each, and study at work in down time.