Ameriburger here, just did my patriotic duty by consuming two Grand Macs in one go (I had a BOGO coupon)

Ameriburger here, just did my patriotic duty by consuming two Grand Macs in one go (I had a BOGO coupon).

My arteries are already feeling more clogged...WITH FREEDOM.

Who else has partaken of this magnificent new creation?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/McKinley_Mac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

floridafag here.

Had the wonderful opportunity to be among the first to try this. I knew this would release countrywide as it would be pure evil not to unleash this godly creation.

it's just a Denali Mac. we've had them for literally years.

No such wondrous creation here in Bongland , we just get the standard halal version

i ordered one and was disappointed that it still has the uber pointless middle bun that just makes you feel bloated. bretty gud dough.

if it's "Grand" give me fucking leaf lettuce for once you stupid faggots. mcdonalds had those angus burgers for a while that were legit good, but nothing new on their menu survives more than a year anymore

went the other day to get a mcrib and they said it was gone even though the signs were still up. made me right pissed

Leaf lettuce changes the flavour of the burger, I prefer the normal shredded iceberg

>i prefer shredded iceberg to leaf lettuce

im making my most disappointed face at the monitor right now

actually its like 50% disappointment and 50% "Really nigga"

Every time I've had the leaf lettuce and mcstinge it's always been a real let down. Normally I wouldn't say I preferred iceberg but whatever shit they are serving up as leaf lettuce here in Australia is a faggot

You're gonna need two hands Grand Ma

>clogged arteries

What is this the 80s?

I really hate McDonalds food. Except for the McChicken.

Is it true they are releasing packaged Mac sauce. Like in a ketchup type bottle?

jelly af rn

Oh fuck I keked

anyone tried making a mcgang bang out of a grand mac and a whopper?

What would be the point? Don't you need chicken for it to be a gang bang?

>put a mcchicken where the middle bread is on a grandmac
>put double whopper around grand mac

you have changed my life user

Hey don't hold me responsible for that. I'm already on probation.

didn't like it - too bun heavy

now the Mac, Jr., on the other hand, is perfect - better than the Big Mac in every way

how is that a new creation? i've eaten that a decade ago

I saw a similar thing in Alaska a few years ago called the Big McKinley

correction: McKinley Mac

source: mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/McKinley_Mac

what about the fish?

the fish dont get no gang bang participation?

hold on, im going to mcdonalds to get some things for testing, will post results. gonna make the gigagangbang with ever sandwich mcdonalds makes

If you're lying I'll ban you

do it, make sure you incorporate the fish

21 minutes until you are banned

man hurry up we want to see this gang bang already

Stop your madness and go outside.

I'm pretty sure this is the Bigger Mac and we had that a few years ago in germany

I had one two days ago. I wish the patties were bigger or at least there wasn't so much damn bread.

Fucking hell thats big, I remember I got the BK home style burger a while back and it was about as big as that.

Eurofag here, just how big is it actually?
Does it feel like a full meal without the fries?

Whenever I gorge on fast food my breathing gets all fucked up and heavy and its hard to move

Well it's 860 calories compared to the regular Big Mac's 540. Somewhat larger, but it's not like you need a fork & knife to eat it.

And with Big Macs/Grand Macs I feel like the fries are less important since they have three buns.

20 year old American here. I had my first ever Big Mac the other day.

It was way too salty and I probably won't get another one.

>860 calories

jesus

HEY MCDONALD'S
PLEASE PUT MORE LETTUCE ON YOUR ABOMINATION
I CAN ALMOST TASTE MEAT

I thought it said "Grand Mal"
inb4 shakes

>
calories
>jesus

That's in line with mid-tier burgers at newer chains that are eating away at McD's market share. After the Supersize Me documentary, McD's was shamed into reducing their portion sizes to 1500-2000 calorie meals, and have been bleeding young Amerifats to competitors ever since. They've been trying to claw their way back into America's circulatory systems for the last couple years, but the chain increasingly subsists on olds, kids, and desperately impoverished clientele. They need to get back to 2500 calorie lunches for a burger, fries and drink.

Five Guys' cheeseburger...840 calories
Shake Shack's double shackburger...860 calories
BurgerFi's cheeseburger w/ketchup & mayo...775 calories
Smashburger's big classic smashburger...840 calories