Give it to me straight

Give it to me straight

Have you ever wondered what a person tastes like?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/09/06/482952588/when-people-ate-people-a-strange-disease-emerged
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never strongly wondered, but I wouldn't turn down eating human as long as it was cooked and I wasn't going to get in trouble.

Can't say that I have but they did a test where they cooked human flesh and since it's illegal to eat, they put it in a machine that can differentiate various aromas and then report what it resembles the most. After the study the concluded that human would taste like a combination of chicken, beef, and lamb I believe. The perfect combination of meats. You can probably find the video on youtube

Didn't realize dubs btw

Brother, can you spare some flesh?

Salty milk and coins

I am interested in shitposters.
I'll bet your kidneys are delicious.

What does oats taste like

If my limited sexual experience is any indication, humans probably taste terrible.

The problem with cannibals is they are either tribal trash that can't really cook for shit or fetishists.

If I'm going to eat human flesh I would want it prepared well since its going to be a once in a lifetime things most likely. I always thought braised cheeks would be good.

I just wonder how you would pick out a good tasting human because diet and activity level surely have an impact on flavor.

I would try it as a novelty, but it shouldn't be that fancy. Terrestrial vertebrates all have comparable muscle tissue. Nuances in flavor are almost entirely mineral in nature. Beef has more zinc than lamb, which has more selenium, and both have more iron than pork or white meats like fish and chicken.

There is no question a 70kg adult human male's leg would, unseasoned, taste more like mild veal than chicken or lamb.

Just eat a chimpanzee, it's probably like that.

Getting a neurological disease would be fun

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/09/06/482952588/when-people-ate-people-a-strange-disease-emerged

isn't it pretty common knowledge the answer is "pork"?

Veeky Forums is for pussys

>what a person tastes like
>pic is a god being eaten
>no pic unrelated
topic disregarded

>taste more like mild veal

How stupid are you? The diet of a ruminant has no similarity to a typical 70 kg homo sapiens whatsoever. It would taste more like a primarily meat eating omnivore like grizzly bear than anything else.

Kill yourself.

I've eaten enough wild/exotic meat to not fancy it too much honestly.
I'd eat human just so I could say that i've eaten human meat but that's it.

Only if they're vegetarian/vegan. I feel like the excess proteins in the standard western diet would make the meat bad. It would taste like ammonia because of the surplus of nitrogenous compounds. Also would braise the short ribs in red wine and maybe a tomatillo sauce?

>ive presumably licked the filthy sexual organs of a pig
>ergo bacon is gross
Neck Yourself

So just don't eat the brain

gods are people too you bigot

It'd probably taste like garbage, unless they ate pretty well. I can't imagine eating chips and soda does wonders for the taste of the meat.

Logically it makes the most sense to me that we would taste like pig, being the common food animal (e.g. out of pigs, cows, lamb etc) that is closest to us both in diet and biology.

If we were to go outside diet and biology, we probably taste like any omnivorous primate, which is most of them excluding, like, the gibbon and the orangutan I think.

I personally have no real moral qualms with eating a person's dead body, so long as I didn't just kill them for that purpose. I have no desire to do it either. I guess I'd like to try a heart? It'd be tough, but knowing what a human heart tastes like is something I'd share with relatively few people, and the Aztecs did that shit. It'd be tight.

Sorry,

*If we were to go outside common food animals

You need to eat an infected individual to get infected

>"My dear Mrs Budd,

I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

ye I really like eating girls' buttholes

i once ate a dick
very tasty 10/10 absolutely recommended

ew you disgusting pig you gave me a hard-on

user left out the best part.

I trust a cannibal's description of human meat over a machine's.

I'd give that experience a 3/10. I was really into the idea of it but in reality it tasted like sweat and shit.....and my gf said all it did is tickle a bit.

No, because I'm not an edgy faglord like OP.