What were the first words of Veeky Forums?

What were the first words of Veeky Forums?

>nigger

a true patrician

Want kino

CRASH

"Ebin XDDD"

I didnt speak until I was like 3 years old and then I apparently started speaking in paragraphs at a time. My parents thought I was autistic but the doctor said to wait it out. I think my parents were right though.

N-no discernible talent

John Carmack's first words were a whole four word sentence. So you might be on to something.

Call me Ishmael.

Alledgedly my first words were "No more" repeated while crying.

Mine was 'radiator'.

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.

Doritos, light of my life, cheese on my fingers. My hunger, my munchies. Do-ree-toes: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Do. Ree. Tos. It was chips, plain chips, during lunch, weighing one-point-eight ounces in one hand. It was Nacho Cheese for snacks. It was Cool Ranch at school. It was Salsa Verde in the shopping line. But in my mouth it was always Doritos.

gtfo newfag

cat; no

I love this intro but his writing is like needles on my fucking iris

Google. Gaggle.

I have but one fear; himself.

I didnt speak until I was like 19 years old and then I apparently started speaking in paragraphs at a time. My parents thought I was autistic but the doctor said to wait it out. I think my parents were right though.

My first words were literature, though it's one word. That's the moment I realized I was going to be a literature guy. That's why I come here, because I'm the literature guy. And I don't use quotes.

Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down along the road met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo...

>bite bite

my grandparents told me i wanted to say snake

Paper

A boyre, à boyre, à boyre!

just end my life already

START

WITH

THE

GREEKS

CALL ME CIS-MALE

Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurn

This is a terribly, terribly underrated post.

Your iris is shit

ayota
which is derived from idiota

which is spanish for dont think i have to tell you what it means

all that in a single word? spanish is such a weird language :)

"Build wall"

Tickle tickle

Holy... I want more...

jajaja agreed amigo

A vast concourse of inadequate works, for adults and for children, crams the dustbins of the ages. At a time when public judgment is no better and no worse than what is proclaimed by the ideological cheerleaders who have so destroyed humanistic study, anything goes. The cultural critics will, soon enough, introduce Harry Potter into their college curriculum, and The New York Times will go on celebrating another confirmation of the dumbing-down it leads and exemplifies.

I had one first word. Two if you counted god.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

I've seen that joke before, although it's true that it's a good one.

Bane?

vins icy pour dire cela

Solid reference

spooky

>lel plebs

the

gib me dat boipucci

I really need the screencap for that post

Deus vult

The library, and step on it.

the walrus is on the loose, get the rope!

The dogs name
I miss that dog