Tfw you become redpilled and realize american cheese is actually an incredibly underrated, versatile cheese

tfw you become redpilled and realize american cheese is actually an incredibly underrated, versatile cheese.

Get the fuck out.

I think american cheese is fine for certain things as long as you don't delude yourself that it's actual cheese.

Good to see you finally came around, brother. It is honestly the best cheese for burgers. It is also excellent for nachos, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, and chili dogs. Most other dishes it will completely ruin.

is that even cheese?

Not all american cheese is "cheese product" it can be made like any other cheese it's just a very very mild cheese so there's no real reason NOT to make it artificially. Just avoid the off-brands because they are definitely cutting some corners somewhere I assume with that carrageenan(?) stuff.

Jewish lies.

Real murricans just use cheddar.

the slices that come precut are always gross, but anytime i've bought it from the deli, its delicious

>redpilled

Into the trash it goes

I mean, it can be. If you get it from the deli. Those vacuum packed slices are trash, though.

That said, there's better cheeses for pretty much every other application. Even good american cheese is a jack of all trade, master of none.
>carrageenan
It's from Irish Moss. It's basically a thickener.

Redpills are notoriously retarded after all.

I thought I hated cheeseburgers until I was about 20 because I had only had burgers with shitty American cheese all through childhood and avoided them until I found out I really liked cheesesteaks

Redpill has really lost all meaning, hasn't it?

And cheese product isn't cheese.

I heard a rumor in the supermarket back room that some of those cheese singles can stay on a shelf with no refrigeration. Basically anything cheaper than Kraft could actually be "cheese product"

Many authentic cheese don't need refrigeration either though

Aren't those hard cheeses though

>And cheese product isn't cheese.
Oh, so curdled milk pressed into blocks isn't real cheese? Got it, senpai, you're so smart.

You faggots haven't had plastic until you've sunken your teeth into a tile of Imitation Cheese.

This shit makes Craft Singles taste like Aged Cheddar.

Are you retarded? No """"""""""cheese"""""""""" in america is made with any milk.

Speaking of brands, is tillamook okay? I know to avoid kraft but not sure on the other brands. I had a supermarket brand cheese before and it was awful

honestly it's good if you wanna thicken your cheese sauce you're making for them nachos

ALL cheese produced in the USA is objectively, fucking shit.

>le blanket statement trole
I'm so mad!!!!!!!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU INFILTRATING JEW MOTHERFUCKER

>American flavor

What do Americans taste of?

Patriotism

Freedom.

And a little bit of salt.

By versatile I believe you are referring to the abundant uses it has outside of consumption?

Stuff is gross. USA does a lot of things well, cheese is not one of them.

> Year of the white uprising 2017
> Believing american "cheese" is anything other than square shaped cancer