Is it too late to get in on this?

Is it too late to get in on this?

Attached: chainlink-link-vector-illustration-crypto-coin-vector-illustration-crypto-coin-icon-isolated-white-b (800x800, 38K)

Are you stupid?

Yes. Please help out a brainlet.

don't buy it you don't deserve it

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with LINK, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

Literally this. Like 100%, its ALMOST as bad as turtle coin

I get 25mil deposited into my LINK® wallet every 3 hours, gonna have about 322 dollars end of year at this rate.

i fell for the meme after seeing non stop shill threads. only put in 550 dollars on it though.

Almost. Better hurry before the shuttle leaves without you.

My dad’s old Motorola International 3200 can mine 1.5million LINK a day no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with LINK, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

Weak copypasta FUD user. You said the same about OMG and REQ.

No, there's definitely still time to get in now and sell each LINK for pennies in 18 months because it's a useless piece of shit

Don't bother, useless scam coin. Literally ripped off word for word from the superior original.

Attached: 1521750622387.png (1366x768, 124K)

MOFO MOFU

FOMO MOFO

only 25 million? i get 63 million an hour. you must have a shit mining rig fucking poorfag

My T-Mobile sidekick can mine 50k links per hour whilst running several nodes. This 40 cent price is really the end game and if you don't have an apparatus such as mine up and running you are too land my man. Maybe tron is better for you. Its internet 4.0 basically.

nice job patheticfags. I'm clocking 100MM per hour.

Attached: 1515612425800.jpg (600x600, 85K)

im so fucking jealous

fuck....

Attached: 1517176408972.jpg (600x469, 26K)

I subcontracted a Chinese mining firm who have operations out in Africa, and they have 500 dindus on their payroll allocated to my contract down the LINK mines - they are yielding around 100k LINK a day and some have been allocated to shadowfork LINK

I see the price crashing to 5c honestly, OP should sell his LINK for like 10c before everyone realizes it's true value

I mined the entire blockchain of chainlink with a voodoo 3 graphics card over the course of several buffalo chicken thin crust pizza dungeons and dragons sessions